Indian Air Force Airman 2020 result: Check result & Merit list online: Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y result for phase I is now available for the candidates. Aspirants who had appeared in the Phase I examination will check their result from the direct link available on this page or also from their respective login whose link is given below.
Latest Update: CASB has released the list of roll numbers and reporting ASC (Air force selection center) of the candidate which can be checked below.
Update: After conducting Group X & Y examination successfully CASB has declared its result for Intake 02/2021 (Star 01/2020)
Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB) published the result on its official website. After that candidates can download their result by logging in the official portal. For more details about Indian Air Force Airmen Group X and Group Y result for intake 1/2021 phase I.
Indian Air Force Airman Group X Group Y Result 2020
The IAF Airman result was published online under candidate’s login and those, who have been shortlisted for phase II, their admit card is also available. The result will include the list of the shortlisted candidates in the order of their registration numbers, group in which they have qualified i.e. Group X or Group Y or both XY. Along with this result, PDF will also include the instructions regarding the phase II testing.
Candidates should note that the list of shortlisted candidates for phase II will not be in the order of the merit.
|Examination||Indian Air force Group X Group Y phase 1 exam|
|Article category||Result/ Merit list|
|Type of exam||Recruitment exam|
|Organization||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Recruiting Board||Central Airmen Selection Board (CASB)|
|Advertisement No.||INTAKE 01/2021|
|Groups||Group X & Group Y|
|Eligibility||Unmarried Male Candidates|
|Date of phase 1 exam|
|Phase II exam date||On various dates of Jan 2021 (Check in PDF list given below)|
|Date of announcement of result||26th Nov 2020|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
|Official notification||Check HERE|
How to check IAF Airman Phase 1 Result 2020?
- Go to the official website for airmen recruitment (www.airmenselection.cdac.in/CASB).
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the 01/2021 phase I result link provided under the head “News”.
- Result PDF will appear. (for example)
- Download the PDF.
- Search your registration number and group in the list
- Take the printout of the result for personal record.
Phase II selection center list allotted
|PHASE-II ROLL NUMBER BEGINNING WITH (FIRST FOUR DIGITS)||REPORTING ASC|
|2001||1 ASC AMBALA|
|2002||2 ASC DELHI|
|2003||3 ASC KANPUR|
|2004||11 ASC GUWAHATI|
|2005||5 ASC JODHPUR|
|2006||15 ASC BHOPAL|
|2007||7 ASC BENGALURU|
|2008||7 ASC BENGALURU|
|2009||10 ASC BIHTA|
|2010||10 ASC BIHTA|
|2011||11 ASC GUWAHATI|
|2012||7 ASC BENGALURU|
|2014||7 ASC BENGALURU|
|2015||15 ASC BHOPAL|
IAF Airman merit list 2020
After the release of Phase-I result, shortlisted candidates will be called for Phase-II at the Airmen Selection Centre. Admit card for Phase-II will be sent to these candidates on their registered email addresses. Candidates without the admit card will not able to attend the phase II test.
On the basis of the selection test, a Provisional Select List (PSL) i.e. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates. The selected candidates will be called for further selection process. After the completion of all the selection rounds, and enrolment list will be released on the official website. These candidates will be called for enrolment in intake 01/2020.
Documents required for Phase II selection Test
- Colour print out of Phase II admit card
- Colour Print out of duly filled application form (downloaded after completion of online application).
- HB Pencil, Eraser, Glue stick, Sharpener, Stapler and Blue/Black Ball Point Pen for writing.
- Eight copies of un-attested recent passport size color photograph (same as used in online application).
- Four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Passing Certificate/Class X (required for verification of Candidate’s Name, Father’s Name and his Date of Birth) in original.
- Four self-attested photocopies of Matriculation Marks Sheet/ Class X (only applicable for 3 years Diploma Course holders when English is not a subject in Diploma Course) in original.
- Four self-attested photocopies of 10+2/Intermediate/Equivalent Examination Passing Certificate and Marks Sheet in original.
OR four self-attested photocopies of three years Diploma Course Passing Certificate and Marks Sheets of all semesters in original.
- Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/ deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defense estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase –II at the selection test center.
- NOC (original) and 4 self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any govt. organization (if applicable).
- Original and four Self-attested photocopies of Discharge Certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation) in original for candidates discharged from Indian Navy/ Indian Army /any other Government Organisation.
- Four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate in original (if applicable).
Candidates without any of the aforementioned documents will not be allowed to appear for phase II.
- IAF Group X and Y is supposed to release in the month of November 2020.
- Candidates can check their result on the official website.
- The result will be published as the PDF files of the shortlisted candidates for phase II testing.
- Candidates must strictly adhere to the instructions provided to them.
Candidates are suggested to visit CASB website on a regular basis to view updates of Phase II result.
Phone No.- 020 – 25503105/ 25503106
Email- email@example.com, www.airmenselection.cdac.in
In case you have problem in viewing the IAF result 2019 Group X & Group Y Phase 1, then you can comment below and our expert team will take it from there. All the best!