HNBGU Entrance Exam Result 2020: Hemvati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) has released the UG result in for of merit list on its official website. As of now, university releases only B.Sc 1st semester merit list which can be accessed by students from link given below. Once the documents verification of first merit list candidate will be completed soon after on 21st October University will release its 2nd merit list. To collect more information regarding the HNBGU Entrance Exam result 2020 read below.
Latest Update 22nd Oct: Bachelor of Pharmacy merit list is available below
HNBGU Entrance Exam Result 2020
The result for all these programs is currently available on the official website and also on this page. Result has been published separately in the form of a pdf file which can be accessed easily without the requirement of any login credential. The result pdf of all the programs indicate the names of the candidates, marks obtained by them with other related details.
In this article, candidates are going to find all the necessary information about the result of all the UG and PG programs like direct result links, result download procedure, counseling information, etc.
HNB B.Sc 1st semester admission notice
HNBGU Admissions 2020- An Overview
|Admission process||HNBGU UG/PG/B.Ed 2020 admission|
|Article category||HNBGU Entrance Exam Result|
|Conducting authority/ University||HemvatiNandanBahugunaGarhwal University (HNBGU)|
|Total university campuses||3 (Srinagar, Pauri& New Tehri)|
|Type of exam||State-level entrance exam|
|Course offered||Undergraduate and PG programs|
|Basis for admission||Merit|
|Merit list||Available for B.Sc 1st sem|
|Mode of announcement of result||Online|
HNBGU UG/ PG/ B.Ed.2020 Result- Schedule/ Important Dates
|Commencement of application process||June 2020|
|Last date of online application||extended till 17th Sep 2020|
|Declaration of merit list||13th October 2020|
|HNBGU Counselling||To be announced|
HNBGU B.Sc 1st merit list
HNB GU has released the merit list for such students who had applied for admission in B.Sc for 2020-2021 session. Students whose name has been enlisted can submit their fee from 14th Oct to 20th Oct. For more info read the notice given below
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Bachelor of Pharmacy I semester merit list||List Available|
|BA (Hons) Journalism & Mass communication||List Available|
|B.Sc (forestry)||List Available|
|Integrated 5 year program M.Sc Biotechnology||List Available|
|B.Sc (Horticulture)||List Available|
|B.Tech 1st semester||List Available|
|B.Sc (Yogic Science)||List Available|
|Bachelor of Hotel Management||List Available|
|B.Sc (Bio Group)||List available|
|B.Sc (Maths Group)||List available|
Campus-wise UG/ PG/ B.Ed. Seats
Check the availability of B.Ed. seats in all the three campuses of the university shared in the table below-
|Birla Campus, Srinagar||01||100|
|Swami Ramteerth Campus, New Tehri||02||50|
|Dr. BGR Campus, Pauri Campus (Self-financed)||03||50|
For information on number of seats for UG and PG in all the three campuses, candidates can go through the information brochure.
The number of seats in each campus is subject to change as per the discretion of university.
How to check HNBGU UG/ PG/ B.Ed 2020 result online?
Result is available on official website and those who were looking for it can check it by following the given instructions-
- Go to the official website here.
- Click on “the UG/PG Entrance test 2020” link.
- On the next page a link of entrance exam will appear click the same.
- Now you will get the result link
- Select the subject from the list
- Download the result for further references.
Click on the given links to get the Result ( Link available soon)
- B. Pharm. (First Year) Result
- B. Pharm. (First Year) with Math Result
- B. Pharm. (Lateral Entry) Result
- B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) Result
- B.Tech. (Lateral Entry) with B.Sc(PCM) Result
- LLB Result
- LLM Result
- M. Sc. (Biochemistry)
- M.A.(Political Science)
- M.A.(Theatre) Result
- M.A.(Yoga) Result
- MCA Result
- M.Ed Result
- M.Pharma Result
- M.Sc. 5-Integrated(Biotechnology) Result
- M.Sc.(chemistry) Result
- M.Sc.(physics) Result
- M.Sc.(Environmental Science) Result
- M.Sc.(Forestry) Result
- M.Sc.(Geology) Result
- M.Sc.(horticulture) Result
- M.Sc.(microbiology) Result
- M.Sc.(Medicinal and Aromatics Plant) Result
- M.Sc.(remote sensing and GIS applications) Result
- M.Sc.(Rural Technolgy) Result
- M.Sc.(seed science and technology) Result
- M.Sc.(zoology) Result
- M.Sc./ MA (Mathematics) Result
- B.Ed- To be announced soon
Information Mentioned on the Result Sheet
The result pdf is indicating following information-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Marks obtained in entrance test
- Weightage marks
- Campus choices
- Important instructions
The result is prepared on the basis of responses marked by the candidates in the entrance test. In case of any discrepancy, they are advised to report to the Convenor,PG Entrance Examination 2020 in written. They must ensure that they report before the concerned department fix the Counselling Dates.
Final admission is made on the basis of counseling and physical efficiency test. Candidates have qualified the exam have to attend the counseling process to get the seat in the university and in its affiliated colleges.
Counseling schedule will be released by the concerned department in few days. Only qualified candidates will be eligible and called for counseling. For counseling schedule, candidates can click on (add the counseling article link).
Final selection will be made on the basis of merit of the candidates in the entrance exam and counseling. For admission to programs such as B.P.Ed., candidates also have to appear for physically efficiency test as per the admission policy of the university admission committee.
- HNBGU PG/ PG entrance exam result available on the University website.
- Result published online is provisional.
- Mere qualifying the result does not indicate that admission is confirmed.
- For admission, qualified candidates have to attend the counseling.
- Counseling schedule for all the programs will also be made available on university admission portal.
- More each and every update related to HNBGU UG/PG/B.Ed admissions for the academic year 2020-2021 candidates are advised to stay in touch with university website.