HBSE 10th Result Direct Link 2022: Board of School Education Haryana has announced its 10th class result online on 17th June 2022. All students who have enrolled in HBSE Class 10th Board exams may download their 10th Class result from the official website. The pass percentage for regular and private students is 73.18% and 92.96% respectively. HBSE 10th Class Result can be checked by submitting the login details. Along with the official website, there are some third party websites where you can access your result. Once the Haryana board 10th result link is active then students may find its direct link on this page.
Latest: Haryana board 10th Class result link is now active on the portal.
Haryana Board HBSE 10th Result Bhiwani Live 2022
- HBSE 10th Toppers
- Asima: 499 Marks
- Sunaina/ Khushi Manju: 497 Marks
- Suhani/ Reena/ Love Kush/ Himanshi/ Himani: 496 marks
- The pass percentage of rural areas and urban areas is 74.06 and 71.35 respectively.
- No grace marks have been awarded this year.
- Private schools pass percentage: 88.21%
- Government school pass percentage: 63.54%
- Asima from Bhuiwani has topped the examination. She secures 499 marks.
- HBSE Bhiwani Board 10th Result has been declared.
- HBSE Board 10th Result will be announced via a press conference which will start at 3 PM.
- However, the result direct link will be active for students at the board portal around 5 PM.
- Students may access their results by submitting their respective roll numbers
हरयाणा बोर्ड 10वीं रिजल्ट bseh.org.in
In this article, we are providing all information related to HBSE 10th Result 2022. By following this, the candidate can get all the latest updates and news.
|Result||HBSE 10th Result 2022|
|Conducting authority||Board of School Education Haryana|
|Board Type||State Board|
|Date of exam||31 March to 26 April 2022|
|Date of result announcement||17 June 2022|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
The HBSE 10th result will be uploaded online on the website of the Haryana Board. Candidates can check their results on the official website. We will also provide a direct link on this page to check the Haryana Board 10th Class 2022 result for the ease of students. Students will be able to check their 10th Class Haryana results through that link.
Information Mentioned on Haryana Board 10th Result 2022
Here, we have shared the information mentioned on the result of candidates-
- Name of the student
- Enrollment No.
- Roll No.
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Subject-wise marks (Practical, Theory)
- Total Marks
- Grade point Average (GPA)
- Result Status (Pass/ Fail)
हरयाणा 10वीं का रिजल्ट 2022: Result Analysis
Here we have provided a statistical analysis of Haryana Class 10th Result over the years: –
|Year||Total students appeared||Passing percentage of girls||Passing percentage of boys||Overall passing percentage|
Also Check: HBSE 12th Result 2022 Date
Check bseh.org.in 10th Result 2022 Via SMS
Apart from checking the result using the official website, students can also access using SMS service. Using this mode, students will receive their result on their mobile phones via SMS. For this, they just have to send an SMS in a format prescribed by the board to a number issued by the board.
They have to type-
SMS – “RESULTHB10ROLLNUMBER” and have to send it to 56263
Procedure to Check HBSE 10th Result Haryana 2022
Those who are waiting for the declaration of HBSE class 10th result for the academic session 2022 can get it online by following the instructions shared as under-
- First Visit the official website of BSEH (mentioned above)
- Click on the ‘Result’ tab provided to check the result on the homepage of the website.
- Now select the link provided for 10th result among the various result notifications.
- Enter the information asked like Roll number or Name in the space provided.
- Now click on ‘Find Result’ button.
- Now result will display on the screen.
- Candidates can now check their result.
- Candidates can take save and take print of their result for future reference.
Students can also check result by clicking on the direct link mentioned below-
Website to check Haryana Board 10th Result 2022
- HBSE Mobile APP
HBSE 10th Result Rechecking/Revaluation
Once the result is released, there are lots of students who are not satisfied with their result as they have expected better marks than they have got in the exam. For these students, Board has a provision for rechecking of answer sheets or revaluation of result.
After the announcement of the final results, Board invites application from such students for revaluation of results. Around 30 days are provided for the purpose of revaluation application after the announcement of result. Interested students have to submit the applications within the specified time and also have to submit the prescribed application fee. On the basis of applications received, the respective revaluation committee of the board evaluate the answer sheets and prepare the result. This result is then posted online on the website and candidates can check it from there. The result is generally
Haryana Board 10th Supplementary/Compartment Exam
After the release of HBSE 10th result 2022, Board will organize a supplementary/ compartment exam for students not satisfied with their result and for the students who will not be able to pass the 10th exam. Result for the same will be declared in the month of June.
Important Instructions Related to HBSE 10th Result 2022
- Haryana Board 10th Class Result on 17th June 2022.
- Students can check their result through the official website as well as from this page.
- Students can also get their result using the SMS services.
- HBSE 10th Result 2022 will include grade and marks obtained by the candidates in each subject
- After the declaration of result board will release merit list of top 10 ranked students.
- Students not satisfied with their result or students who will not be able to pass the exam will be given an opportunity to appear in the supplementary/ compartment exam.
- Original mark sheets of the candidates will be distributed to their respective schools after the declaration of result. Candidates can collect their mark sheets after 15-20 days of the date of result announcement from their schools.
- Candidates are also advised to be in touch with the official website of Haryana School Education Board to get regular updates and important information regarding Class 10th result.
Toll Free No. 1800-180-4171
We hope, the information shared in this article will be helpful for you. Stay connected with us for more such information on the Haryana Board BSEH 10th Result and other related updates.
If there is any query related to Haryana Board (HBSE) class 10th 2022 results do let us know. You can drop your comments in the comment section below.