GUG Gulbarga University Revaluation 2020: Students who have applied for revaluation of result can get their result through the online mode as no other mode will made available. Gulbarga University revaluation result for even semesters exams will be announced soon.
After the declaration of result, students can access their result from the official portal of the university. To make the Gulbarga University revaluation result access easy for the candidates we will also provide the direct result link here in this article. Through this, students can download their result easily by clicking the direct result link. The result published after revaluation will be final and thus no further references will be entertained.
Update: GU has release some of UG and PG programme result on its official website.
In the given article, we have compiled all the necessary information about Gulbarga University revaluation result. Moving ahead in the article, candidates will find details on result date, online result link, result downloading procedure, etc.
Gulbarga Revaluation Result 2020
|Exam||Gulbarga University semester exam|
|Article category||Gulbarga University revaluation result 2020|
|Programs||UG/PG degree programs|
|Academic system||Semester & Annual|
|Semester||Odd semester (1st, 3rd & 5th sem)|
|Declaration of Gulbarga University Revaluation Result||Available|
|Mode of declaration of GUG result||Online|
|Official GUG website link||https://gug.ac.in|
GUG Revaluation Result- Schedule/ Important Dates
Readers can have a quick look at the Gulbarga University revaluation result shared as under-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Activities/ Events||Dates (Semester System)|
|Starting date of semester exam||November 2019|
|Last date of exam||December 2019|
|Publication of GUG result||February 2020|
|Application for GU university revaluation||March 2020|
|Announcement of GUG revaluation result||Available soon|
About Gulbarga Revaluation result
Gulbarga University is public university in the state of Karnataka. It was established the year 1980 and the jurisdiction of this university extends to the four districts state viz. Gulbarga, Bidar, Yadgiri and Raichur, etc.
University has a provision of Revaluation after the announcement of the result. Under this, university students who are not satisfied with the marks and have any doubt in the result are given an opportunity to increase their marks. For this students have to apply for revaluation. University provide revaluation application for students after the announcement of result.
Interested candidates have to submit application forms for the subject in which they feel that they would have secured better marks. Applications should be submitted within the stipulated time in the format prescribed by the university. Students also have to make payment of the requisite application fee.
After the completion of application procedure, revaluation process will start. On the basis of applications, university will prepare the result and publish the same on official website. Revaluation result will indicate names of the students, their roll numbers, subject, and subject code, marks obtained previously in that subject, marks/changes after revaluation, remark (if any), etc. After revaluation result, no such applications will be accepted regarding the result.
Key points related to Gulbarga University Revaluation Result 2020
- Revaluation result for Gulbarga University will be announced shortly.
- Result will be made available for the students through the online mode.
- Official result dates and direct result links will be updated here on this page for the convenience of the students.
- University may publish revaluation result on separate dates for various programs.
- GUG students will get the revaluation result only through the online mode. No hard copy of result will be issued.
- No physical or online intimation regarding the revaluation result will be send to any student by the university.
- Students can access their result either by entering their roll numbers or names.
- Students must note that Revaluation result will be final. Thus, students are not supposed to submit any objection against it. No further correspondence regarding the revaluation result will be entertained.
It is advised to all the students who have submitted revaluation applications to regularly visit the official website of university for all the latest updates and news related to the publication of 1st, 3rd, and 5th semester result.
How to access the GUG Revaluation/ Scrutiny Result?
Those who are waiting for the publication of revaluation result must note that they can get it only through the online mode. They can download the revaluation result by following the given steps shared below-
- Step I- Students have to visit the official Gulbarga website (i.e. https://gug.ac.in).
- Step II- Click on the “Result/ Results” link.
- Step III- A list of results for various programs will appear. Select the relevant result option.
- Step IV- Result will appear.
- Step V- Now, they have to enter their roll number or name to search the result. Click on “Get Result” button.
- Step VI- Finally, revaluation result will appear.
- Step VII- Students can download and keep the result safe for further use.
Click on the given links to get the GUG revaluation result directly- Link will be activated here
Gulbarga University Important Links
Kalaburagi – 585 106,
Phone No.- 8472 263202
For any query or assistance Gulbarga revaluation result, university students can also share their queries with us. They just have to drop their doubts and suggestion in the comment section below.