GUJCET Admit Card 2020: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has released GUJCET 2020 Admit Card. More than 2 lakh applications have been filed for GUJCET 2020. Now all the applicants are waiting for the release of admit card as exam is scheduled to be conducted on 31st March 2020.
Once the admit card issued to the registered candidates they can download it online by using login credentials. Admit card will provide information about the exam date, schedule, test center, instructions, etc.
Table of Contents
GUJCET Admit Card 2020
In this article, we have shared information related to GUJCET Admit Card 2020. Candidates waiting for their hall ticket can go through the given article to collect all the necessary information.
Quick Update 17th March 2020: GUJCET Admit Card 2020 has been released now. Candidates can download it by using below link.
GUJCET 2020- An Overview
|Name of examination||Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2020|
|Article category||Admit card|
|Conducting Department||Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Exam date||31st March 2020|
|Admit card status||Available Now|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card- Important Dates
|Online application starts||21st January 2020|
|Last date for online application||19th February 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||16th March|
|Exam Date||31st March 2020|
|Declaration of result||Notified later|
GUJECT 2020 Exam
GUJCET 2020 exam is scheduled to be conducted on 31st March 2020.
Check the brief details about exam pattern shared below-
No. of paper- Two- Paper I (Physics) & Paper II (Mathematics)
Type of questions- Multiple Choice Questions
Duration- 3 hours
Total number of questions- 120 questions of 120 marks
Medium of Exam– English, Hindi, and Gujarati
How to Download the GUJCET Admit Card 2020?
As GUJCET admit card has been issued online, candidates have to download it from the official website. To help the candidates we have shared complete procedure to download and print the admit card online here.
Candidates going to appear for the exam can download their admit card by following the given steps-
Step 1- Go to official website of GSEB (http://www.gseb.org) or the link shared below.
Step 2- Click on the relevant admit card link shared on the homepage.
Step 3- admit card search page will be displayed.
Step 4- Enter all the required login credentials.
Step 5- Click on the submit button.
*** Check kare kaise apply kare COVID-19 E-Pass Yaha pe ***
Step 6- Admit card will display on screen.
Step 7- Read the particulars and instruction mentioned.
Step 8- Click on print button and take multiple print of it. Keep it safe till the admission procedure gets complete.
Click here to download GUJECT 2020 Admit Card– Link Available Now
Information printed on GUJCET Admit Card
BRLPS recruitment admit card will consist of following information in it-
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration no./ Application No.
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of Birth
- Roll number
- Father ‘s Name
- Exam center with complete address
- Examination date
- Reporting time and exam duration
- Photograph and Signature of the candidates
- Important instructions for candidates.
Details mentioned on admit card will be same as the details furnished in the application form. However, candidates are required to verify all the details carefully before appearing for the exam. If they find any discrepancy in admit card particulars, they should immediately contact the concerned board.
GUJECT 2020 is expected to be conducted in the following test centers established across the state of Gujarat-
|Chhota Udaipur||Mahi Sagar|
Candidates can get information about the allotted exam center from the admit card issued to them. The decision of allocation of exam venue by the Board will be final and no request for change will not be entertained under any of the circumstances.
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card- Important instructions for candidates
- Only registered candidates can avail their GUJCET 2020 Admit Card.
- Board will not send printed copy of the admit card to the postal address of any candidate.
- Candidates are required to carry valid hall ticket to the exam hall on exam day. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall without a valid admit card.
- Candidates should read and follow all the instruction during exam given on the admit card and also by the invigilator.
- Examinees should reach the exam center before the time mentioned on GUJCET hall ticket.
- They should not carry any restricted item to the exam hall.
- They are advised to regularly visit the official portal for all the latest updates related to the hall ticket.
- Admit card should be retained till the completion of counseling and admission process.