GTU Result 2019: GTU summer Exams Results for various programs declared. However,
Latest: GTU Result 2019 Released for few more courses.
Check Link Below
Winter exams for various programs have been successfully conducted in all the affiliated colleges of the university. End semester exams for winter session were started in the month of November 2018 that came to an end in January 2019. University is now working on the evaluation of answer sheets and will publish the result in couple of days for remaining programs.
Table of Contents
GTU Results 2019
As university will publish the result only on its portal, students have to download the same from the website by using the required login credentials.
To get complete details about GTU winter exam result of diploma BA, BE, BP, MA, MB, students can read the article shared below. All the information regarding the result such as dates, result download procedure, details mentioned on result sheet etc. are provided in this article.
|Article category||GTU Summer Semester Result|
|University||Gujarat Technological University|
|Semester Examination||November 2018- January 2019|
|Result for||BA, BE, BP, MA, MB|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Date of declaration of GTU result||Released – Check link below|
|Mode of declaration of GTU results||Online|
- Check GTU Summer results 2018 – Click Here
How to check GTU Results 2018-19?
- At first, students are required to visit the university website www.gtu.ac.in.
They can also use the direct link provided in this page to check the result.
- Now students have to open the “Result” link provided on the top menu bar on the homepage of the website.
- They have to select the “Result link”
- Now click on the relevant result link provided under Results.
- After that, select the exam name, have to enter enrollment number or seat number and code in the provided space.
- Click on the search button.
- Result will be appeared on the screen.
- Save and download the result for use in future.
GTU Winter result can also be checked and downloaded from through the result link provided below-
|Winter Exam – Latest Result||Results||Release Date|
|BPHARM PRACTICE YEAR 1 – Remedial (DEC 2018) Exam||Click here||01 Apr 2019|
|BA SEM 4 – Remedial (DEC 2018) Re-check-Re-Assess||Click here||01 Apr 2019|
|BA SEM 5 – Regular (DEC 2018) Re-check-Re-Assess||Click here||01 Apr 2019|
|BL SEM 7 – Regular (DEC 2018) Re-check-Re-Assess||Click here||01 Apr 2019|
|BE SEM 8 – Remedial (DEC 2018) Re-check-Re-Assess||Click here||01 Apr 2019|
|BA SEM 6 – Remedial (DEC 2018) No change in grade of the students who have applied for rechecking /Re- Assessment||–||01 Apr 2019|
|BA SEM 9 – Regular (DEC 2018) Re-check-Re-Assess||Click here||30 Mar 2019|
Details mentioned on GTU Exams Results
GTU winter exam result will be published online. The result sheet will include information following information-
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Date of exam
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- College name and code
- Hall ticket no.
- Subject code
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Grades in theory
- Practical grades
- Total marks
- Result status
- Other information
In case of any discrepancy in result details, students must immediately contact the university.
GTU Result Mobile App
GTU also has a mobile application and university students can use this application to check their result.
They just have to click on “download GTUresult mobile app” option under the result menu on the homepage of the website and have to download the mobile app. They can also search and download the GTU mobile app on play store directly. After that, they can easily check the result without visiting the university website.
Students can also click on the link provided here (click here- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gtu.result.gturesult) to download the app.
- GTU university has declared the result for few of the programs and for remaining programs result will be announced in few days.
- GTU result will be made available only on its official website. No other medium will be used to display result.
- The semester result is prepared on the basis of the theory and practical marks attained by the students in the particular semester.
- Students are also given a chance to apply for re-checking and re-assess after the declaration of result. They are required to apply before the due dates.
- Rechecking result will also be updated on the official portal.
- After the announcement of result, students are notified about the distribution of mark sheets through the website. They have to collect the result from the concerned departments.
- Students who are waiting for result are advised to check the university portal and also our page on a regular basis to get latest updates on winter exam results.
A Brief detail about GTU
Gujarat Technical University (GTU) is a state university of Gujarat. It is an affiliating university that provide affiliation to various engineering, management, and pharmacy colleges in the state of Gujarat. University was established in 2007 and has nearly 486 affiliated colleges across the state.
University curriculum is divided into semesters i.e. Summer semesters and winter semesters. Summer semester exams are conducted in April/May and Winter semester exams are conducted in November/December/January each year in all the affiliated colleges.
For any help and assistance, students can write to us or can contact the university at the given below-
Gujarat Technological University,
Near Vishwakarma Government Engineering College
Near Visat Three Roads, Visat,
Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Highway,
Phone No.- 079-23267521/570
Email- [email protected]