Congratulations Students, Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board 10th Result Link are now available. You can download it from the board’s official portal with the help of your seat number. The total pass percentage for the year is 64.62%. This year a total of 7,34,898 students appeared for the examination and only 4,74,893 managed to clear the examination. As per the details, there are 157 schools that are not able to produce a single result. Earlier, the Gujarat Board completed its 10th board examination in March 2023. And now the board is ready to declare Gujarat SSC Result 2023. And as per the details coming out, Gujarat Board SSC Result is to be announced on 25th May 2023. Students who appeared for the examination may download their 10th board results online at www.gseb.org and from www. gsebservice.com
To access the GSEB Class 10th Result Online you must keep your seat number ready. Along with the result Gujarat 10th toppers list will also be released by the board. Once the Gujarat Board Secondary School Certificate SSC result is announced you must be prepared about what stream you should choose.
GSEB SSC Result Link 2023
For students who have enrolled for the examination, their GSEB 10th result is published on the board website mentioned above. Once the board is ready to announce the ww.gseb.org 10th result then they will publish the notification for the same, when and where you can access the result and once it was available we will provide the direct link for the same and for this yo must keep your GSEB 10th seven digit seven number.
Download here GSEB SSC Result 2023
GSEB Class 10th 2023 Result: Overview
Once the Gujarat 10th result is announced by the board you all must take the printout of it because the official mark sheet will be issued later. Gujarat SSC mark sheet can be collected from your respective schools. And on behalf of this printout, you can apply for admission to the next class or can also appear for the courses which are eligible for 10th pass students.
|Examination conducting authority||Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Name of the examination||SSC (class 10)|
|Date of exam||14 to 28 March 2023|
|Availability of result||25 May 2023|
|Total pass percentage||64.62%|
|Result declaration mode||Online|
Where to check GSEB Class 10th Result 2023?
Students may check the Gujarat secondary education board class 10 results on their official portal which is gseb.org. Once the result is declared we have seen that the board website fails to respond due to huge traffic. But you do not need to worry we also provide you with a direct link so that you can access the result easily and do not need to be worried and must try after some time.
How to Check Gujarat SSC Result 2023 Online?
Below we have given some steps which on following you may download the result easily:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the board which is gseb.org
- Now on the home page under the “news highlight tab,” you may get the result link or you can also click the “result” tab from the menu bar.
- After clicking the same a page will appear where you need to enter the GSEB 10th seat Number mentioned on the admit card.
- After filling in the details press enter.
- Now the result of SSC will be available on your screen
Details mention in GSEB SSC Result 2023
After downloading the result you will find some details in it which could be:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Father’s and mother’s name
- School name
- Subject name
- Theory Marks obtained in each subject
- Practical marks
- Grade awarded subject wise
- Total marks
- Percentile rank
- Overall grade
gseb.org SSC Result Statistics
In this section, we will tell you about the data of the students who appeared last year in the SSC examination:
- Students appeared in the examination:
- Number of students passed:
- Pass percentage:
- Boys pass percentage:
- Girls pass percentage:
- Surat district best performer:
- Patan worst performer:
gseb.org GSEB SSC Result Evaluation Process
|Half Yearly and Final Exam Marks (9th Class)||40%|
|Internal Marks of Class 9th||20%|
|10th Internal Offline marks||30%|
|10th Unit Test Marks||10%|
GSEB 10th Result Post Process
Similar to the Central Board of Secondary Education Revaluation, the Gujarat board also provides a facility for rechecking and revaluation. So students in case you are not satisfied with the marks then you can submit your request once its application is live
How to apply for GSEB 10th result rechecking?
- If you have decided to apply for rechecking then for that you need to visit the official portal of the board.
- Now on the home page under the “Result” tab, you have to select the rechecking tab.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Where you have to press the link for rechecking.
- Now fill out the form by submitting the required details and pay the prescribed revelation fee for it.
GSEB SSC Revaluation/Rechecking
Candidates after getting the result if you thought that the marks awarded to you are not according to your performance in the examination then, in that case, you can choose the option of revaluation/rechecking. In this, you have to fill the application form and paid the prescribed fee for it and after doing it your answer sheet will be rechecked or the marks given to you will be recounted. The board will issue the notification regarding the same on its website later on or you can also contact the concerned department of your school regarding the process.
Gujarat Board SSC Compartment/Supplementary Exam Result
After giving your best in the examination if you could not able to clear the examination or are not happy with the marks secured in any particular subject then you do not need to worry because you had one more option which is known as supplementary examination.
Once the result was declared, if someone of you could not clear the examination then they can fill the supplementary examination form and the board will also issue the notification regarding the supplementary examination. Students you need to fill the supplementary examination form by the due date and also pay the prescribed examination fee.
For further information regarding the supplementary examination, you may also contact the authority of your respective schools.
How to get the GSEB 10th Migration certificate?
After getting the result all students must be looking for a school to get admission in class 11 and for that, they all need a migration certificate now the board is giving you the facility of getting/applying for the migration certificate online through their official portal.
- For that, you need to visit the official portal first.
- Now on the home page under the student’s section, you need to select the ‘online services‘.
- And under online services, you have to select the class 10 migration.
- If you already registered then enter the details, if not then you need to register first.
- And for that, you need to click on the “register now” tab.
- Fill the form carefully appear to you.
- After filling all the details press the “register” tab.
- After submitting you will get the registration number and password.
- Now you have to log in with the same credential as you received while registering.
- And after login, you easily get the migration certificate.
How to get the duplicate Gujarat 10th mark sheet/certificate online?
Students if you lost the original mark sheet or certificate then you can apply for a duplicate mark sheet or certificate from the official website
- For that, you need to again visit the official website.
- Now on the home page select the “online services” under the ‘student’s‘ tab and…
- Select the duplicate mark sheet/certificate tab.
- Now if you have already registered then enter the details here if not then…
- Press the “register now” tab.
- Fill the form and register it.
- And now log in with the credentials received.
- Now you can get the duplicate mark sheet/certificate.
Note: similarly following the above you can also get the equivalency certificate
The Gujarat board class 10 result is declared on 5th May 2023.
You may access the result from the official website of the board i.e. gseb.org
You may apply for the same from the official website once the board will notify on their website.