Gour Banga University Result 2020: Result for all the UG/PG programs are hosted on the official website of the university. No individual hard copy Gour Banga University results will be dispatched to university students. After the declaration of result, candidates are also given a chance to apply reassessment of the answer scripts.
Latest Update: Gour Banga University has recently published the UG General Part I & II result 2019 (provisional). Check the direct link below.
Gour Banga University Result 2020
To get all the information related to GBU result of UG programs, students should continue reading the given article as here we have shared all the necessary information relevant to result like result announcement dates, result download process, revaluation, mark sheets, etc.
|Exam||GB University Examinations|
|University||Gour Banga University|
|Location||Malda, West Bengal|
|Programs||B.A, B.Sc., and B.Com (Hons./Gen)|
|Declaration of Gour Banga University result||Check Below|
|Mode of result announcement||Online|
|Gour Banga University website||https://www.ugb.ac.in/|
Gour Banga degree result information
University of Gour Banga degree result sheet indicated following particulars-
- Name of the student
- Registration/ Enrolment no.
- Date of birth
- Hall ticket no.
- Father’s name
- Name of the college in which student is enrolled
- Name of the course
- Year/ semester
- Marks obtained by students in each subject
- Marks in internal assessment/ practical marks (if applicable)
- Marks in Theory paper
- Maximum marks
- Total marks/ grades obtained
- Marks percentage
- Result/qualifying status (pass/ fail)
- Important instructions to students
For any discrepancies in result particulars, students are advised to contact the university.
Gour Banga Degree Reassessment/ Scrutiny
University provide students an opportunity of scrutiny/ reassessment after the publication of result. It means all the students whose result has been announced but they are not happy with the marks they have obtained and were expecting more marks are permitted to submit an application for reassessment of the result. Reassessment includes scrutiny of the answer sheets.
Interested candidates have to apply online within the stipulated time. They also have to pay a requisite fee for each paper/subject they apply for. After the due date, candidates will not be able to submit their applications.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
How to apply for Gour Banga result reassessment?
As application for reassessment can be made only through the online mode, students who wish to submit application can go through the instructions given below regarding the same-
- Open the official website of university.
- Select the reassessment option link given under the title “The Office of Controller of Examination” on the home page.
- An application form will appear.
- Fill all the mandatory particulars like roll, number, part, registration no., session, name, email, and mobile no. and have to click on login.
- Follow the further instructions and submit application.
After scrutiny of all the answer sheets against the applications, result will be generated and hosted online. Scrutiny result of some of the programs can be checked by visiting the given links-
- For UG part I (Hons.)- http://ugbexam.net/ugreview/
- For UG part II (Hons.)- http://ugbexam.net/ugreview/
- For UG part III (Hons.)- http://ugbexam.net/UGREVIEW/
- For UG part III (Gen)- http://ugbexam.net/UGREVIEW/
- UG part III (Hons.) 2019- http://ugbexam.net/UGREVIEWIII/
Result published after the reassessment of result will final. Hence, no correspondences regarding the reassessment result will be considered by the university under any circumstances. Students are therefore advised not file any objection against the reassessment result.
Gour Banga Degree Original Marksheet
The result published by the university on its web portal will be provisional in nature and will be only for the purpose of information to the students. They should not treat online result sheet as the original statement of marks.
Original mark sheet of the students is issued later after the release of provisional result. Marksheet is supposed to be distributed to the affiliated college or concerned department of the university. Students can, therefore, collect it from the respective department.
Candidates applying for reassessment or supplementary exam will be issued new mark sheet after the release of assessment and suppl. exam result.
Important instructions related to Gour Banga University Result 2020
- UGB UG part I & II 2019 result is currently available online.
- Remaining result will be hosted only on the official website on a timely basis.
- University does not dispatch any printed copy of the result to any student. They can get it only through the online mode.
- Result displayed online will provisional.
- Candidates not satisfied with their result are also given a chance to apply for reassessment/scrutiny.
- Applications for scrutiny are filled online and reassessment result is also published online.
- After result, all the students are issued original mark sheets.
- For latest updates and information related to result, students must regularly visit the official website of the university.
How to check Gour Banga University result?
Students can go through the step-by-step process shared below to check the result online-
- Visit the official website of university first. Website link is https://www.ugb.ac.in.
- Click on the “Result” tab given in the menu bar.
- A list of all the results will be displayed.
- Select the respective result link.
- Result search page will open.
- Enter the roll number and click on the search button.
- Result of the respective course will appear on device screen.
- Check the result.
- Save or take a printout of the result. Retain it for further references.
|UG General Part I results of the examinations 2019 (provisional)|
|UG General Part II results of the examinations 2019 (provisional)|
|UG General Part III results of the examinations 2020 (provisional)|
Students having any doubts and queries related to University of Gour Banga Result 2020-21 can connect with the official website through the contact details shared as under-
University of Gour Banga,
NH- 34, PO- Mokdumpur,
Phone No. – 03512- 223664
Fax- 03212- 223664
Students/ Readers should also feel free to share their queries with us regarding the article. They can drop their issues and doubts in the comment section given below.