Gauhati University Revaluation and Re-scrutiny Result for regular and value-added programs are expected to release soon. Gauhati University will host the result on its official website as per the notified schedule. As soon as Gauhati revaluation, scrutiny value result will be made available online, we will publish the same here on this page for our readers.
Gauhati University Revaluation Result 2022
No hard copy of the GU revaluation result will be dispatched to any student. GU Revaluation results will be based on the applications submitted by the university students. Before the publication of the revaluation result, the university will announce the re-scrutiny result. Read about the Gauhati University regular semester result here.
Here we have tried to share complete information about Gauhati University’s revaluation result for the year 2022. Going through the article, candidates are going to find details on university profile, revaluation result date, the online procedure to access result, scrutiny result, value-added result, important instructions, etc.
Gauhati Revaluation Exam 2022- Overview
|Exam||Gauhati University exam|
|Article Category||Revaluation/ Scrutiny/Value Added result|
|Programs||UG/PG programs and value-added programs|
|Declaration of result||To be announced soon|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
All the programs in the university run under the semester pattern. Along with regular and private programs, universities also offer various value-added courses to students. After the end of each session, semester exams are conducted. After the declaration of results of regular, private and value-added courses, the university releases revaluation application forms for the candidates dissatisfied with their results.
As per the university policy, revaluation is only applicable for the external theory exam. For practical examination, internal examination, viva-voce, and project work no revaluation, re-scrutiny, and photocopy of answer scripts are allowed.
- Re-scrutiny of Answer Scripts- The re-scrutiny includes checking unassigned/ omission of marks and re-totalling of marks.
- Revaluation of answer scripts- under this, answer scripts are analyzed and cross-checked again to check the mistake in the evaluation process. It is possible only after the completion of re-scrutiny and photocopy of answer scripts.
Online Process to check the Gauhati university revaluation/ scrutiny result?
GU Students waiting for revaluation results can get their results only through the online mode as no other mode to check the result will be made available. To help the students in downloading the result through the online mode, we have shared the step-by-step procedure below-
- Step I- Students have to go to the official website of Gauhati University (i.e. https://www.gauhati.ac.in).
- Step II- Students now have to click the result link.
- Step III- A result list of various programs will appear. Select the relevant subject and link.
- Step IV- A research login button will appear and students have to enter the required information such as roll code, roll number, password, etc. credentials.
- Step V- On clicking the submit button, the revaluation result will be displayed on the screens.
- Step VI- Students have to check the result sheet.
- Step VII- At last, students can download and keep the result sheet safe for further references.
Key Points Related to Gauhati University Revaluation Result 2022
- The revaluation result and scrutiny result of Gauhati University are likely to release shortly.
- University students who have submitted applications have to access the result only from the university website as no other mode of application will be made available.
- University will not issue any printed copies of the results to students.
- Once the result will be announced, we will update the result link on this page for our readers.
- Students have submitted revaluation applications for different programs and revaluation result for each subject is expected to release separately.
- University will not send any online or offline intimation to the students regarding the result.
- Students must keep their roll numbers and other login information ready with them in order to access the result.
- The revaluation result shall be final and thus no further correspondences and requests regarding the same will be entertained by the university.
- Answer scripts of students shall be preserved only for six months from the date of announcement of the result.
- For all the latest news and updates related to Gauhati University’s revaluation results, students are advised to stay in touch with the university website and the concerned college.
Gauhati University is a public university located in the state of Assam. It was established on 26th January 1948. GU is the oldest and one of the renowned universities in the northeastern part of India.
University has presently 341 affiliated colleges, 39 post-graduate departments, a constituent Law and Engineering college and an Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) through which it offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of Arts, Science, Engineering, Commerce, and Law.
For issues and queries related to Gauhati University results, students are advised to contact at the details shared below and if they wish they can also share their doubts with us through the comment section provided at the end of this article.
You can also contact us through the comment section below and our team reply to you asap with the best answer.