Gauhati University Revaluation and Re-scrutiny Result for regular and value-added programs are expected to release soon. Gauhati University will host the result on its official website as per the notified schedule. As soon as Gauhati revaluation, scrutiny value result will be made available online, we will publish the same here on this page for our readers.
Gauhati University Revaluation Result 2020
No hard copy of GU revaluation result will be dispatched to any student. GU Revaluation Result will be based on the applications submitted by the university students. Before the publication of revaluation result, university will announce the re-scrutiny result. Read about the Gauhati University regular semester result here.
Here we have tried to share complete information about Gauhati University revaluation result of the year 2020. Going through the article, candidates are going to find details on university profile, revaluation result date, online procedure to access result, scrutiny result, value-added result, important instructions, etc.
Gauhati Revaluation Exam 2020- Overview
|Exam||Gauhati University exam|
|Article category||Revaluation/ Scrutiny/Value Added result|
|Programs||UG/PG programs and value added programs|
|Semester||1st, 3rd, and 5th sem (Odd semester)|
|Declaration of result||To be announced soon|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
All the programs in the university-run under the semester pattern. Along with regular and private programs, university also offer various value-added courses to the students. After the end of each session, semester exams are conducted. After the declaration of result of regular, private and value-added courses, university release revaluation application forms for the candidates dissatisfied with their result.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
Latest Update: Gauhati University Revaluation Results for all semesters will be announced soon. All students are advised to keep checking this page for more updates.
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
As per the university policy, revaluation is only applicable for the external theory exam. For practical examination, internal examination, viva-voce, and project works no revaluation, re-scrutiny, and photo-copy of answer scripts is allowed.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- Re-scrutiny of Answer Scripts- The re-scrutiny includes checking unassigned/ omission of marks and re-totaling of marks.
- Revaluation of answer scripts- under this, answer scripts are analyzed and cross-checked again to check the mistake in evaluation process. It is possible only after the completion of re-scrutiny and photocopy of answer scripts.
Online Process to check the Gauhati university revaluation/ scrutiny result?
GU Students waiting for revaluation result can get their result only through the online mode as no other mode to check the result will be made available. To help the students in downloading the result through the online mode, we have shared the step-by-step procedure below-
- Step I- Students have to go to the official website of Gauhati University (i.e. https://www.gauhati.ac.in).
- Step II- Students now have to click the result link.
- Step III- Result list of various programs will appear. Select the relevant subject and link.
- Step IV- A research login button will appear and students have to enter the required information such as roll code, roll number, password, etc. credentials.
- Step V- On clicking the submit button, revaluation result will be displayed on the screens.
- Step VI- Students have to check the result sheet.
- Step VII- At last, students can download and keep the result sheet safe for further references.
|All Courses Revaluation Result||Check Here|
|B.Sc 2nd Year Result||Available Soon|
|Gauhati University 2nd Sem Revaluation Result||Available Soon|
|4th Sem Revaluation Result||Available Soon|
|6th Sem Revaluation Result||Available Soon|
Key points related to Gauhati University Revaluation Result 2020
- Revaluation result and scrutiny result of Gauhati University is likely to release shortly.
- University students who have submitted applications have to access the result only from the university website as no other mode of application will be made available.
- University will not issue any printed copy of result to students.
- Once the result will be announced, we will update the result link in this page for our readers.
- Students have submitted revaluation applications for different programs and revaluation result for each subject is expected to release separately.
- University will not send any online or offline intimation to the students regarding the result.
- Students must keep their roll numbers and other login information ready with them in order to access the result.
- Revaluation result shall be final and thus no further correspondences and request regarding the same will be entertained by the university.
- Answer scripts of students shall be preserved only for six months from the date of announcement of result.
- For more all the latest news and updates related to Gauhati University revaluation result, students are advised to stay in touch with the university website and concerned college.
Gauhati University is a public university located in the state of Assam. It was established on 26th January 1948. GU is the oldest and one of the renowned universities in the northeastern part of India.
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
University has presently 341 affiliated colleges, 39 post-graduate departments, a constituent Law and Engineering college and an Institute of Distance and Open Learning (IDOL) through which it offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in the field of Arts, Science, Engineering, Commerce, and Law.
For issues and queries related to Gauhati University result, students are advised to contact at the details shared below and if they wish they can also share their doubts with us through the comment section provided at the end of this article.
You can also contact us through the comment section below and our team reply to you asap with best answer.