FMGE Result date for June 2022 exam: The National Board of Examination, India conducts the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination OR FMGE in order to licence candidates for Medical Practice. Those who have achieved an MBBS degree from an overseas institution need to pass this exam to conduct their medical practice in India. The exam was conducted on 4th June 2022 for all registered applicants and the FMGE result is declared on 2nd July 2022. However, the individual score card of the applicants will be available from 7th July. The candidates will have to access the official portal so as to check the FMGE result. To get all the details pertaining to the Merit List and Cut-Off Marks for the FMGE Result 2022, read the following article.
Latest: FMGE June Individual scorecard link is to be available on 7th July 2022.
FMGE Result 2022
Indian Citizens or candidates who have settled abroad can easily pursue a medical degree from countries other than India. However, such candidates might not straight away start practicing in India after completion of their course. They will have to qualify for the Foreign Medical Graduates Examination. This exam is conducted by the National Board of Examination in India for Indian Medical Graduates from countries except the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. The candidates will have to access the web portal in order to view the result, once declared.
FMGE Result 2022 (June): Highlights
|Name of the Exam||Foreign Medical Graduates Exam or FMGE|
|Another Term||Medical Council of India Screening Test or MCI Screening Test|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examination or NBE|
|Aim||To provide practice licence to foreign Indian Medical Graduates|
|Exam Takers||Indian Citizens or Citizens who are settled in foreign countries but are originally Indians, who have pursued medical graduation degrees from abroad|
|Course||Graduate Medical Courses|
|Countries Exempted||United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand|
|Sessions Conducted in the present year||2, June and December|
|Exam Date||4 June 2022|
2nd July 2022
|Individual Scorecard date||7th July 2022|
Download FMGE Result Merit List for June 2022
The FMGE examination of the June 2022 session was conducted for the Indian candidates holding a Foreign Medical Graduate Degree who wished to practice Medicine in India. As per the notification by the NBE, which guided the exam, the result will be tentatively declared by 2 July 2022. The result will be available in the format of a pdf file of the Merit List with results of all candidates, pass or fail or absent. To download this document, the candidates must observe the given steps:
- Open the official NBE or National Board of Examination portal at natboard.edu.in or nbe.edu.in.
- In the “Quick Links” section of natboard.edu.in website, scroll and tap on “FMGE June 2022“.
- On the home page of the nbe.edu.in portal, click on “FMGE June 2022“.
- Through either of the aforementioned websites, the portal of National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences will consequently open up.
- In the “Important Instructions” section, click on “Result for Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) June Session“.
- The pdf file of the result in form of a merit list with the Examination Roll Number, Marks scored out of 300, and Result status as Pass or Fail will be displayed.
- Look out for the candidate’s roll number. The individual scorecards will be available in the User dashboard.
Download FMGE June 2022 Result
The candidates can also get their separate results by downloading the Scorecards. After the publication of results in the format of a pdf file of the merit list, the candidates can download the individual result from the User Dashboard of the FMGE June portal. Only the candidates who were able to pass the exam will be able to issue with the scorecard. The score sheet can be downloaded by following the subsequent method:
- Open any of the web portals of National Board of Examination at natboard.edu.in or nbe.edu.in.
- Reach the portal of FMGE June 2022 through any of these portals.
- On the web page, head to the “Links” section.
- Click on “Result“.
- The “Candidate Login” form will open up asking for the login credentials of the candidate.
- Enter the User ID and the Password.
- Finally type in the captcha code given in the box or refresh it if it is not properly visible.
- Press “Login“.
- The User Dashboard will open up with the result status and marks scred.
- In the same result portal, click on “Download Scorecard“.
- The detailed scorecard with Roll Number of the candidate, Name of the Candidate, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Total marks scored out of 300, Result Status and Examination Session will be available.
- The candidates can also print the scorecard for further convinience in the future.
Check FMGE Cut Off Marks
FMGE Cut-Off Marks is the fixed number of marks needed to score by a candidate to qualify for an exam. For the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination of FMGE, the total marks are 300 which includes 100 marks from section or Pre and Para Medical Subjects and the remaining 200 marks of Clinical Subjects. The candidates, however, need to score at least 150 marks out of 300 in order to pass the exam, which is exactly 50% of the maximum marks.
Only those who will be able to qualify this criterion will be considered as Pass. Those who will score less than the given cut-off, they will not be allowed to practice medicine in India but they can nevertheless attempt the FMGE in the next session next year.
FMGE Result Pass Certificate
The candidates will be issued a pass certificate within 4 weeks of the declaration of the result. This certification will only be provided to candidates who managed to score more than the cut-off and get qualified in the exam. The certificate will contain a Bar Code and a QR Code.
Although, the candidates might have to get a duplicate Pass Certificate in certain situations. In that case, the candidates can apply for the same by submitting a request letter.
A copy of the First Investigation Report filed at the Police Station for the loss of Original Certificate, reasons for the loss, and an affidavit issued by a judicial magistrate or public notary or an oath commissioner to support the documents needs to be submitted. Additionally, a fee of Rs. 1000 along with 18% GST for 3 years older certificate or a fee of Rs. 2000 along with 18 % GST for a certificate older than 3 years need to be paid. The demand has to be drafted in the favour of National Board of Examination in New Delhi.
The candidates must not contact the National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences in order to receive or hand over the passing certificate.
FMGE Revaluation/Retotalation & Verification
There is no such provision of revaluation or retotaling of the result of FMGE June 2022. The NBE will not entertain any application, online or offline, for this purpose. In addition to this, the candidates cannot raise any issue regarding this provision since it was pre-notified.
Additionally, the council will duly send a signed copy of the pass certificate to the National Medical Council and State Medical Councils. This will be done so as to verify the issued passing certificates. However, the candidates can still apply for verification of the result if a State Medical Council requires to do so. The National Board of Examination of Medical Sciences will have to head the verification procedure. A fee of Rs. 2000 excluding the GST of 18%, that is a total amount of Rs. 2360 will be charged for each verification process.
FMGE Result Helpdesk & Important Links
In case of genuine issues or queries, the candidates must check the following links and helpdesk contacts:
|FMGE Result (June)||Available Now|
|National Board of Examination Portal||nbe.edu.in|
|National Board of Examination in Medical Sciences Portal||natboard.edu.in|
|FMGE Result Helpline Number||022 – 61087595|
|FMGE Result Emailemail@example.com|