FCI Phase 2 Result 2023 for Assistant Grade-II Manager posts is now available. Applicants who appeared for the examination held on 5th March may download their results online. The result is out for the respective zone individually. If applicants secure the cut-off marks suggested by the authority will be called for an interview. As such the result for phase 2 is not announced but is expected to be released soon.
FCI Phase 2 Result 2023
In this article, readers are going to find important information related to FCI Phase 2 results. Going ahead in the article they will find information on result declaration dates, result download links, the procedure to download the result, cut-off marks details, merit list, interview, etc.
How to download FCI Phase 2 Result?
To download the result online, candidates are required to follow the simple and easy steps given below-
- Step 1- Candidates have to begin by logging in to the official website of FCI i.e. http://fci.gov.in.
- Step 2- They have to click on the “Current Recruitment” link.
- Step 3- Now, they have to click on the category II option.
- Step 4- On this webpage, they have to click on relevant result option.
- Step 5- A result search page will open.
- Step 6- Candidates now have to enter their login credentials in the space provided.
- Step 7- On submitting the details, the result will appear on the screen.
- Step 8- Candidates can check the result and other information mentioned on the result sheet.
- Step 9- Once they have checked the result, they can download the result or take the print out of the result for further reference.
FCI Assistant Grade Recruitment 2023- Short Info
|Name of the exam
|FCI Phase 2 Exam 2023
|Result/ Merit/Cut off
|Food Corporation of India (FCI)
|JE, Stenographer, AG, Typist,
|Declaration of result
|All over India
|Mode of declaration of result
FCI Phase 2 Cut-Off Marks
The merit list for FCI paper 2 exams will be prepared as per the cut-off marks criteria fixed by the recruiting authority for each category of the candidates and posts. Cut-off marks depend on various factors like total number of vacancies, total no. of candidates who have taken the exam, marking scheme, reservation rule, difficulty level of the exam and some other factors.
The official cut-off marks will be uploaded at the time of result. Till then candidates can check the expected cut-off marks details given category-wise in the table below-
|Expected cut-off marks
|Schedule Caste (SC)
|Schedule Tribe (ST)
|Other Backward Class (OBC)
Resolution of Tie
In case of tie between the marks of two or more candidates in the exam, FCI will apply tie breaker criteria to resolve the tie and determine the order of merit. Resolution of tie for each post shall be done by using different rules.
FCI Phase 2 result Post Process
After the publication of FCI phase 2 result, those who secure marks as per the cut-off marks in their category shall be shortlisted for the next round. Candidates qualifying the result will be called for document verification. The schedule and complete details of document verification will be provided to candidates through the official FCI portal.
It is the sole responsibility of shortlisted candidates to report at the designated verification centre on the scheduled date along with all the required documents and certificates in original.
After the completion of document verification and satisfying medical fitness and all the eligible criteria, a final selection list will be prepared. Final selected candidates will be issued appointment letter. Appointed candidates will be posted in the respective zone as per their preferences. Check the names of all the cities given zone-wise below.
Key Instructions Regarding the Result
- FCI Phase 2 Result is likely to be released soon.
- Candidates can access their result only from the official website of FCI on the scheduled dates.
- Candidates have to access their result by using valid login credentials. Without login details, they will not be able to view their result.
- As there is no provision for revaluation of answer sheets, no correspondence from the candidate’s side regarding the same shall be accepted.
- Final merit will be prepared only after the completion of all the phases of recruitment.
- Appointed candidates will be posted zone-wise as per the preferred zone.
- Till the announcement of result, it is advised to all the candidates who have taken the exam to have a close watch on the official website of FCI recruitment so that they can get each and every update related to this recruitment.
- In case of any grievance, candidates must contact the responsible authority.
Food Corporation of India
16-20, Barakhamba Lane
Phone No.- 011-43527462