FCI Manager Result 2020: Candidates, who appeared in the FCI exam for Manager Posts conducted on 28th November 2019, are now eagerly waiting for the FCI results for manager and clerk level, which to be declared soon. The candidates who wish to view the FIC Manager result can easily download it from the official website of the Food Corporation of India or direct link below. Currently, as per the information from the website of FCI, there are no latest updates about the declaration of the result but the expected time for the result to be declared can be probably in January 2020.
The authority declared 330 posts of Managers in different disciples i.e. (General, Depot, Movement, Accounts, Technical, Civil Engineering, Electrical Mechanical Engineering, and Hindi). The examination for the post of Manager in FCI will be followed by the Phase-I, Phase-II, Phase-III (for selected posts) and Interview.
The candidates shortlisted in Phase-I will move for the Second Phase of FCI manager recruitment. In this article, we will tell you the important information regarding the FCI Manager Result 2020 zone wise as well as the merit list and the expected cut off for the examination. Candidates are requested to go through the article to know the complete information for the result of Food Corporation of India (Manager) 2019-20 exam.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
FCI Manager Result 2019-2020
The candidates who appeared for the various post of Manager in various streams i.e. (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering) can download the FCI Zone Wise result simply by browsing to the official website of FCI and direct link here. For the sake of the candidates, we have provided direct links in the table given below. These links are likely to be functional in January 2020 (as the dates releases by officials).
FCI Recruitment Important Details
The important information including the dates of the events which is valuable for the candidate are illustrated in the table given below-:
|Authority||Food Corporation of India|
|Exam Conducting Body||IBPS|
|Selection Process||Phase-I,II Examination, Interview and Training|
|Phase-I Result||By January 2020|
|Phase-II Examination||To be Notified Later|
|Interview Dates||To be Notified Later|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Latest Updates||Click Here|
Also, from the direct link given at the bottom of the page. Moreover, the given link will be activated tentatively in January 2020. Check the below sections to get the details about cut off marks and merit list. Down to this post, we have given the downloading steps; those steps are useful for the aspirants to download the FCI manager result. Also in this article, we have mentioned the cutoff marks and the merit list of the examination which will help the aspirants to interpret the result of FCI Manager 2020.
Being a reputed Centre Government firm huge number of Applicants appeared for the Managerial Posts in FCI. The authority is going to declare the results very soon on the official website. The distribution of the vacancies was zone wise and hence, the authority will declare the result of Phase-I zone wise only. There would be a variation of one to two days between the Zone wise results but it is expected that the FCI will declare the result of all the Zones together. Candidates are requested to have frequent visits to the official website so that they can have the latest news update about the result. Do follow our page for the latest Reminders about FCI Manager Result 2020.
|East Zone||Will Be Out Soon|
|West Zone||Will Be Out Soon|
|South Zone||Will Be Out Soon|
|North Zone||Will Be Out Soon|
|North East Zone||Will Be Out Soon|
How to Check FCI Manager Result 2020 Zome Wise?
The candidates can also follow the simple steps for downloading the Result for FCI Manager 2020. Stepwise procedure to download the results are-:
- Visit the official website of the Food Corporation of India. For the direct link click here.
- The screen shown below will appear.
- If the notification is the latest, it will appear on the Homepage screen through which the candidates can be redirected to the result section.
- We have also provided a direct link for the result in the table given below.
- After the activation of the links for the result, click on the link.
- Enter your basic details such as Registration Number and Password, which was provided to you at the time of online Registration.
- Finally hit the submit button.
- The FCI Manager Result 2020 Phase-I for Category-II will appear on the screen.
- Download the result and keep a copy of the result for future References.
FCI Manager Cut Off Marks 2020
The Exam Authority of FCI decides the Cut off marks that are needed for the candidates to get shortlisted to the next phase of Recruitment. The Minimum qualify marks criteria are fixed by the Board for different categories of UR, OBC, SC, and ST.
The has to secure minimum qualifying marks along with the declared cut off to get selected for the Post of Manager in FCI. The cut off will be different for different zones. The examination structure for phase-I constitutes the Multiple Questionnaire of 100 marks, which includes the section of English, Reasoning Ability, and Arithmetic Ability.
The candidate has to qualify the sectional cut off in each section of the examination. The overall expected cut off for the FCI Manager 2020 is given below in the table. Candidate can go through the table and interpret their possibilities of selection through the marks given-:
- For General/Unreserved (UR) Category- 73-76 Out of 100.
- For Other Backward Class (OBC) Category- 69-74 Out of 100.
- For Schedule Tribes (ST) Category- 64-79 Out of 100.
- For Schedule Cast (SC) Category- 54-60 Out of 100.
FCI Manager Merit List 2020
The selection process includes the Phase-I, Phase-II and Interview process. The candidates have to clear each phase of examination to get selected for the Post of Manager in FCI. The Authority will declare the result the result of the Phase-I examination at first. After clearing the examinations of all the phases, the final merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in the Phase-II and Interview. The final merit list will be uploaded on the official website of the FCI. Factors that affect the final merit list of the examinations includes-:
- Number of Applicants appeared in the examination.
- The difficulty level of examination.
- Category wise applicants.
- Total number of Vacancies.
The salient features determining the merit list/selection can be further elaborated as -:
- Marks secured in Phase-I online examination will not be considered for the final merit list. The applicants fifteen times the number of posts declared shall be invited for Phase-II examination.
- For selection in FCI candidate has to appear for all the process of recruitment.
- In the case of Manager (General/ Depot/ Movement/ Accounts/ Technical/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical Mechanical Engineering), the percentage of marks assigned for Online Examination (Phase-II), Interview and Training are 80%, 10%, and 10% respectively. Upon successful completion of the training period, the selected candidates may be considered for the issue of appointment orders as Managers and such candidates will be placed on probation period as per the rules of FCI.
- For Manager (General, depot, Movement) the merit list will be decided on Paper -I of Phase- II.
- Manager (Hindi) (Post Code-H):- Candidates applying for Manager (Hindi) will need to take paper III & IV in Phase II. The merit of online tests will be based on combined marks obtained by the candidates in both Paper – III and Paper- IV respectively.
The expected dates for the announcement of the result will be by January 2020.
As the exam conducting authority is IBPS. It is most likely to be expected the declaration of results on the official website of IBPS. However, the links will be provided by the official website of FCI to download the result.
The selection process will comprise of the following parts. There will be no training for this post.
-Online test (both phase-I and II)
The State wise list of Examination Centres for Phase-II is as under:-
For the post of Manager (Hindi), the Phase-II examination will be conducted online in the following cities only:
Noida, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Guwahati.
You can comment below your query related to FCI manager and clerk result 2019-2020.