Durg University Result 2023 BA B.Sc. B.Com. BAC Check Here @durg.ucanapply.com: Durg University has announced the result for various UG/PG degree programs such as BA, B.Sc., B.Com and others. These results include all the results such as main exam results, Supplementary, ATKT exams, withheld, back paper exams, pending results, etc. Students need to submit their roll numbers to get their results. Those who have taken the exam can check Durg University’s result online or from the link given below.
University has uploaded the result for each candidate on its official website. Students who were waiting for the release can check their results from the university examination system portal by using their roll number.
Durg University Result 2023
University will not send any hard copy of the results to any candidate. All the students are required to check it only through the online mode. The result for the remaining programs will be announced in due course of time.
To get all the information about Durg University’s results for BA, B.Sc., B.Com. and other programs you can read this post. Here we have provided result links, the procedure to access the result, revaluation of the result, supplementary exam and other important points.
Hemchand Yadav Durg University Result 2023- An Overview
|Exam||University semester exam|
|Name of the University||Hemchand Yadav Vishwavidyalaya|
|Courses||BA, B.Sc., B.Com & other Degree courses|
|University examination system||https://durg.ucanapply.com|
Durg University Degree Result 2023
The result of the programs is communicated to students through the official portal of the university. No hard copy of the result is sent individually to any candidate. The result is published in the form of a pdf file that can be downloaded easily.
After the publication of the result, all the students are issued an original statement of marks. They can collect the same from the concerned department of the university.
How to check Durg University Result 2023?
To help the candidates in downloading the result, we have shared the complete procedure here. By following the given steps, candidates can download their results easily-
- Step 1- Go to the official website- https://durg.ucanapply.com.
- Step 2- Now, click on the “RESULT” link given on the top right of the web page or the latest result can also be viewed under the latest news and notifications.
- Step 3- Next you need to click on the result link appears at the top of the menu bar.
- Step 4- Click on the relevant result link.
- Step 5- Enter the valid roll number and hit the “Search Result” button.
- Step 6- Finally desired result will appear for the roll number entered.
- Step 7- Check the result and download the same for further reference.
- Step 8- If students wish they can also print the result sheet for their personal records.
Particulars mentioned on the Result Sheet
Candidates are going to see the following particulars in their result sheet-
- Name of the student
- Student roll No.
- Registration No.
- Name of the programs
- Result type
- Year and semester
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks in theory exam
- Marks in practical and viva exam
- Grades / CGPA
- Maximum marks
- Total marks percentage
- Result Status
Durg University Result 2023- Revaluation
University has a provision for revaluation of the result. There are lots of students who are not satisfied with the result after the announcement of the result as they feel that they have not got the marks less than they expected. Under this provision, such candidates can submit applications for revaluation in the concerned paper/ subject.
Applications for revaluation can be submitted only online mode from the Examination system of the university. Applicants are required to have the following details for online application- Student’s Enrolment Number and Access to an online payment facility/service like- online payment mode (Net Banking, Credit card, ATM-cum-Debit card etc.
After the evaluation of the applications, the university committee will prepare revaluation results and will communicate it to the applicants using the official website. The result was published after revaluation no, therefore, no further correspondence regarding the same will be entertained.
University Supplementary Exam
Apart from the revaluation process, the university also provides students with a chance to pass the exam who has failed in some of the papers. University also conducts supplementary exams for students who are not able to secure passing marks in a certain number of subjects. They are given a second chance so that they can clear their semester.
Such candidates have to apply online through the university portal. They should apply within the stipulated time schedule and as per the application procedure specified by the university. The supplementary result is also hosted on the university portal.
Key Points regarding Durg University Result 2023
- University had published the result for various UG and PG degree programs.
- The result is currently available on the university website.
- Those who have not checked yet can also check it from the links shared on this page.
- Students should have their roll number to check the result.
- After the result, students can also apply for revaluation and supplementary exams (as applicable).
- For all the latest updates, students must stay in touch with the university website.
Govt. Vasudev Vaman Patankar Girls’ P.G. college Campus,
Raipur Naka, Durg,
Phone No.- 0788-2359100; 200; 300