DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2019 Merit List Executive Engineer Cut Off Marks- The result for recently conducted DRDO RAC Scientist B descriptive exam (Part I disciplines) will be announced soon. Candidates who have taken the exam can download the same from the official RAC portal. DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2019 along with merit list can be accessed only through the online mode.
The result link will also be made available on this page for the convenience of the candidates. They just have to visit the link and enter the login credentials and result will appear. Candidates qualifying the descriptive exam for part II discipline will be shortlisted for interview.
DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2019
- 1.1 DRDO RAC Scientist EE Recruitment 2019- An Overview
- 1.2 DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2019 Schedule/ Important Dates
- 1.3 DRDO RAC Scientist B Merit List 2019
- 1.4 DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2019 – Cut-off marks
- 1.5 DRDO RAC Scientist B and Engineer Executive Interview
- 1.6 Key points related to DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2019
- 1.7 How to access DRDO RAC Result 2019?
DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2019
DRDO invited applications for the recruitment of Scientist B and Executive Engineer in DRDO through RAC. Under the recruitment, a total of 290 vacant posts of Scientists B and Executive Engineer will be filled. The descriptive exam has already been conducted and all the candidates are now waiting for the release of result.
For all the updates related to DRSO RAC Scientist B result date, result downloading process, merit list, cut-off list, result particulars, post result activities etc. candidates can continue reading this post till the end.
DRDO RAC Scientist EE Recruitment 2019- An Overview
|Name of the exam||DRDO RAC Scientist B Result|
|Article category||Result/ Merit/Cut off|
|Conducting Authority||Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Recruitment Authority||Recruitment and Assessment Center (RAC)|
|Recruitment type||National level recruitment exam|
|Name of the posts||Scientist B and Executive Engineer|
|Date of exam||15th February 2019|
|Declaration of result||December 2019 (expected)|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
|Official website of DRDO||www.drdo.gov.in|
Official Advertisement– Check Here (Link Expired)
DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2019 Schedule/ Important Dates
|Issue of admit card for Descriptive exam||26th November 2019|
|Conduct of Descriptive Exam (Part I disciplines)||15th December 2019|
|Declaration of result||Notified soon|
|Conduct of interview for Part I disciplines||20th January to 15th March 2020|
|Declaration of Part I and Part II disciplines||By 31st March 2020|
DRDO RAC Scientist B Merit List 2019
DRDO RAC result can be accessed only by using login details. After the release of result, RAC will release the merit list. This merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the descriptive exam.
The merit list will be indicating the names of the candidates shortlisted for the next selection round. Shortlisting of candidates for interview will be done in the ratio of 1:5 in order of merit. As soon as the merit list will be published, we will also update the direct link on this page.
Information printed on the result
The result sheet will be indicating the following information about the result-
- Name of the candidate
- Notification No.
- Application No./ Registration No.
- Roll number
- Name of the post
- Date of exam
- Candidate’s Date of birth
- Marks obtained in the exam
- Total marks
- Marks percentage
- Rank obtained
- Qualifying status
- Important instructions
DRDO RAC Scientist B Result 2019 – Cut-off marks
For the preparation of result and merit list, the concerned authority will consider the cut-off marks criteria. The cut-off marks for each discipline are likely to prepare separately. The cut-off marks criteria will be fixed by the recruiting authority i.e. RAC.
All the necessary information about the cut-off marks details will be shared later.
DRDO RAC Scientist B and Engineer Executive Interview
After the publication of result, RAC will issue the call letters for interview round. The candidates who will qualify the exam will be shortlisted for participating in the interview round. Shortlisting of candidates will be done as per the order of merit.
The interview is scheduled to be conducted from 20th January to 15th March 2020. The interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted at Delhi. All the shortlisted candidates are required to carry their call letters to the interview venue on the scheduled date. Without a valid call letter, no candidate will be allowed to enter the interview venue and will not be permitted to participate in the interview.
The date, time, venue and other necessary information about the interview will be mentioned in the interview call letter. On the day of the interview, all the candidates are required to carry the required document to the interview venue. These documents include the original as well a photocopy of the following documents-
- Interview Call Letter
- Date of birth certificate (Matriculation /High School Certificate)
- Higher education certificates and mark sheets.
- Caste certificate
- EWS status certificate
- Ex-servicemen certificate
- Employment certificate
- Passport size colour photographs
- Valid GATE score card
- Other related documents and certificate
- The result for DRDO RAC Scientists B results for the year 2019 will be announced soon.
- The result will be hosted only on the official portal of RAC on the scheduled date.
- Qualified candidates will be shortlisted for interview.
- Selection of candidates for interview will be made on the basis of merit of candidates in the descriptive test.
- Candidates should keep all the login details ready with them in order to check the result.
- After the declaration of result, call letters for interview will be issued to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official RAC portal and also this page for all the latest news and updates related to DRDO RAC Scientist B and Executive Engineer result.
How to access DRDO RAC Result 2019?
Those who appeared for the exam and waiting for the release of result can download the same by visiting the RAC portal. They can follow the simple instructions shared as under to check the result-
- Step 1- Start by visiting the official website of RAC i.e. https://rac.gov.in.
- Step 2- Click on Advertisement 136 result link given under the “Latest” section on the right of the homepage.
- Step 3- The result login page will open.
- Step 4- Enter all the details in the space provided and proceed further to check the result.
- Step 5- The result of descriptive result will appear.
- Step 6- Check the result details.
- Step 7- After checking the result, download the result sheet for references in future.
Click on the given link to download the DRDO RAC Result 2019- Result will be published soon
About DRDO RAC
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), is the Research and Development (R&D) Wing of the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India. It is aimed to equip the defense forces of India with the state-of-art equipment and weapon system along with developing critical defence technologies.
Recruitment and Assessment Center (RAC) is one of the wing of DRDO established in the year 1985. It was established to recruit scientists and various other candidates in various engineering and scientific disciplines in DRDO. The main functions of RAC include recruitment of Scientists (Group A post) in DRDO, Promotion of scientists to higher level, selection of eligible candidates for higher education, etc.
In case of query related to DRDO RAC Scientist B result, candidates can contact at the contact details shared below-
The Chairman, RAC,
DRDO, Lucknow Road,