DHSE 1st Year Result i.e. class XI result will be published most probably by the end of May 2019. DHSE is going to upload the result on its official website on the specified dates. As it will announce the result we will also update the information and result link here.
Table of Contents
- 1 DHSE 1st Year Result 2019
- 1.1 DHSE Kerala 1st Year Exam- An Overview
- 1.2 DHSE 1st year 2019 Result- Important Dates
- 1.3 How to download DHSE 1st Year Result 2019?
- 1.4 Details mentioned on DHSE Kerala +1 Result
- 1.5 DHSE Kerala Class Plus One Result- Improvement Process (Revaluation/ Scrutiny)
- 1.6 Important points regarding DHSE First Year Result 2019
DHSE 1st Year Result 2019
No printed result will be dispatched to candidates through post. They have to access it through the official website only. For complete information about DHSE 1st year result, readers can scroll down and read the article.
DHSE Kerala 1st Year Exam- An Overview
|Exam||DHSE Kerala plus one exam|
|Class||Plus one/ class 11th/ 1st year|
|Board||Directorate of Higher Education (DHSE)|
|Examination date||March 2019|
|Date of result||To be announced soon|
Directorate of Higher Education (DHSE), Kerala is the state agency under the state government of Kerala responsible for handling the academic and administrative activities of the higher secondary education system in the state. The directorate was established in the year 1990.
DHSE conduct exam for 1st and final year i.e. class 11th and class 12threspectively and announce the result. A huge number of students enrolled under this board appear for plus one exams every year. For the academic session, plus two exams were conducted in the month of March and result for which is still awaited.
Directorate can release the result in May 2019 through the online mode. The result will also be provided on this page so that our readers can access their result with ease. They can access the result roll number wise or school-wise. Before the release of result, Directorate will intimate candidates through a notification on official website. Therefore, we advise all the candidates to stay in touch with the official website for latest updates regarding the result.
DHSE 1st year 2019 Result- Important Dates
Given below are dates of the important events related to 1st-year result-
|Commencement of exams||6th March 2019|
|Last date of exam||27th March 2019|
|Declaration of result||To be released soon|
How to download DHSE 1st Year Result 2019?
Online mode is the only medium to access the DHSE Kerala class XI result. This is the reason all the examinees who have taken the exam have to check the result from the official website or any other website authorized by the Directorate.
11th class students can check the result from the official website by following the easy steps shared below-
- Visit the DHSE, Kerala official portal first.
- Find the relevant result link given on the homepage of the portal.
- Oncecandidates have found the link, they have to open it.
- The result login window will appear.
- Candidates have to fill the required login credentials.
- After submitting the details, desired result page will appear.
- Candidates have to check the result.
- At last, they can save and print the result for future references.
Class 11th candidates can also access their result directly from the link shared here. From the link provided below, they will be redirected to the result page shared below-
Click here to check DHSE first year result (link will be activated soon)
Details mentioned on DHSE Kerala +1 Result
Candidates can have a look at the information given below which they may find on their result-
- Name of the examinees
- Roll no.
- Enrolment no. / registration no.
- Hall ticket number
- Stream/ Subject
- Date of birth
- Mother’s name of the candidate
- Father’s name of the candidate
- School name
- School code
- Subject name with subject code
- Marks scored in theory
- Marks in practical/ internal Assessment
- Total/ Maximummarks
- Total marks percentage
- Result status (Pass/ Fail)
Candidates should clearly check all the details mentioned on their result sheet.
DHSE Kerala Class Plus One Result- Improvement Process (Revaluation/ Scrutiny)
DHSE Kerala also provide chance to the candidates for improving marks after the declaration of result. Under the improvement processDHSE, Kerala candidates can apply for Revaluation and scrutiny of answer sheets. It means candidate who will not be satisfied with their result or the evaluation of answer sheet can apply for it to improve their performance. Apart from this, they are also given a chance to apply for grace marks.
They have to submit an application in case they are willing to apply for scrutiny and revaluation. If they want to check photocopy of their answer script they can also get it on a payment of Rs.300 per subject. Application fee for re-evaluation of answer scripts is Rs.500/- per subject whereas application fee for scrutiny of answer scripts is Rs.100/- per subject.
Candidates have to submit the application along with the fee to the principal of concerned school before the last stipulated date.Late applications shall be rejected by the board. Those who wish to apply can download the respective application form from the website and have to submit it to the concerned person with the payment of prescribed application fee.
The improvement process generally starts in the month of June and the result is published in November. Improvement re-valuation result and improvement scrutiny results are released separately and indicate details such as school code, subject for which candidate have applied, registration no., and result after revaluation/ scrutiny of the answer scripts.
The result published after improvement process will be final. No further correspondence and representation against the result will be entertained.
Important points regarding DHSE First Year Result 2019
- DHSE plus one result is going to release most likely in May last week.
- Result can only be accessed from DHSE, Kerala website.
- After result, those who wish to apply for improvement can also submit their application within the time limit specified by the responsible authority.
- Candidates must keep the login details ready with them to check the result easily.