DFCCIL Result for JE and executives will be announced soon. Its result can be checked online at www.dfccil.com.
Authority has conducted the online examination for Executive/Junior Executive on 23, 24, and 25 August 2023. Those who had applied for the recruitment appear for the examination. Soon after the completion of the examination, the authority will evaluate the answer sheet of the applicants and declare its DFCCIL result 2023. But before releasing the result it is expected that the official will also release its answer key which can be checked online. With the help of the answer key applicants may evaluate their performance and also submit objection against the answer key (if applicable).
The DFCCIL Result 2023 date is not available as of now but DFCCIL will intimate candidates through an official notice on its official portal.
DFCCIL Result 2023
Under this recruitment process, eligible candidates will be selected for 535 vacant posts. After the completion of processing the answer keys objection requests, the authority will prepare the result. CBT results will be posted only on the official website. The DFCCIL result 2023 will be prepared as the list of shortlisted candidates for the further round.
|Recruitment Process||DFCCIL Recruitment 2023|
|Recruiting Authority||Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL)|
|Recruitment type||Open Market Recruitment|
|Selection Process||CBT, Document Verification, Interview & Medical Test|
|Mode of result publication||Online|
DFCCIL Answer Key
DFCCIL soon publish the answer keys for the recently conducted CBT on its official portal. Candidates who have not checked it yet can view it online by following the given steps–
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Visit DFCCIL’s official website.
- Go to the Career tab and select Open Market Recruitment link.
- Click on the objetcion management link given.
- A notice pdf will open.
- Click on the link mentioned on the pdf.
- Enter the login details to proceed.
- Answer key will open.
- Check the answers and in case you are not satisfied with any of the answer key then click on the relavent link to submit objection.
The result of CBT for the said posts will be based on the minimum qualifying criteria or cut-off marks fixed by the recruiting authority. The category-wise minimum qualifying marks criterion is as follows-
- Unreserved (UR), UR (Ex-Ser.) and UR(PH) – 40%
- SC/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS, SC/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS(PH) & SC/ OBC(NCL)/ EWS(Ex-Ser.) – 30%
- ST, ST(Ex-Ser.) & ST(PH) – 25%
It is compulsory to secure marks more than the fixed cut-off marks for each category. Only those candidates will be called for further rounds of selection who will qualify the selection exam.
How to check DFCCIL Result 2023?
Candidates looking around for the publication of the DFCCIL result can follow the guidelines given as under to view the selection link online-
- Open the official website of DFCCIL.
- Click on Career menu and click on “Open Market Recruitment” option in the drop down menu.
- In the Advt. No. 01/2023 section, search for the relevant result/selection link.
- The result pdf indicating the names and other details of the shortlisted candidates will open.
- Search your name in the list.
- For further reference, you can download the result/selection list.
Interview & Document Verification
Candidates who will qualify CBT will be shortlisted for the Interview round. In order to appear in the interview round, candidates will be issued admit cards. After the interview round, further shortlisted candidates have to appear in the document verification round along with all the original documents. They also have to carry two copies of the documents. The date of the interview, DV rounds will be intimated in due course to the candidates.
The following documents are required to be presented at the time of Document Verification-
- Caste certfiicates for categoris- SC/ ST/ EWS/ OBC(NCL)
- Age Certificate/ Date of birth proof
- Qualification certificates
- Medical Certificate (PwBD)
- Discharge Certificate (Ex-ser.)
- Call letter and other documents as specified in it.