Delhi GDS Result 2023 2nd Supplementary Merit List: The result of GDS Recruitment is published on the official website of the Indian Post. Delhi postal circle GDS result for the year 2023 will be declared through online mode. No printed copy of the India Post GDS result will be dispatched to any candidate individually. However, selected candidates will receive an SMS and also a physical intimation from the recruiting authority on their selection.
The Delhi post circle GDS result pdf is also provided here, therefore; registered candidates can also download their Delhi GDS Result directly by visiting this page. The result will be generated on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam.
In the given article, we have compiled all the necessary information related to GDS Delhi results such as the result schedule, mode of result announcement, Delhi GDS post result selection procedure, documents required, etc.
Delhi GDS Result 2023 Postal Circle
GDS Result is prepared and published only on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in 10th standard (SSC). There is no provision for the conduct of selection exam for recruiting suitable candidates for the post of GDS.
On selection, candidates will receive an SMS from the concerned authority on their registered mobile no. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to keep their registered number active till the completion of the selection process.
Delhi GDS Selection List 2023- Overview
|Recruitment||Delhi GDS Recruitment|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
|Delhi GDS Recruiting Authority||India Post, Ministry of Communication, Govt. of India|
|Name of the post||Delhi Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Type of Job||Government Job|
|Year of notification||2023|
|GDS online portal||Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement portal|
|Postal Circle||Delhi Postal circle|
|Basis for selection||Merit|
|Result Status||Under Process|
|Date of Publication of Delhi GDS result||12th March|
Particular on Delhi Postal Circle GDS Result 2023
The result pdf is going to indicate following information about the result-
- Names of the selected candidate (not in merit order)
- Registration no./ Application No.
- Postal circle Division name
- Post name
- Head Office (HO)
- Sub Office name (SO)
- Branch Office (BO)
- Marks percentage of the selected candidates
The personal information about the candidates in the result list will be as per the information furnished by them in the application form. In case of any discrepancy in the same, they must contact the concerned authority.
Delhi GDS Merit List & Selection Criteria
Auto-generated merit will be the basis for the selection of a suitable candidate for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) in Delhi Postal circle. No Delhi GDS selection test was conducted by the recruiting authority. Only the marks obtained by the applicants in high school/class 10th will be considered for the preparation of merit as per the policy of the Department of Post, Government of India. Delhi GDS Merit list will be provided here.
Resolution of Tie
In case, two candidates secure equal Delhi GDS merit at the time of preparation of merit, the following criteria will be used to determine the Delhi GDS merit-
- Preference will be given to elder candidates
- ST female
- SC female
- OBC female
- EWS female
- Unreserved (UR) female
- ST male
- SC Male
- OBC Male
- Unreserved Male
Delhi Postal Circle GDS Final Selection
The selection of candidates at this stage will be provisional. Candidates should note that merely getting listed in the selection list will not confirm their final selection for GDS. Final selection will be done only after the completion of document verification by the recruiting agency. The final selection will be done by the district recruiting agency.
All the provisionally selected candidates will receive an SMS on their registered number on the selection and other information on time to time basis regarding recruitment from the recruiting agency.
They have to report at the designated district verification centre on the scheduled date with all the original documents for the purpose of verification of documents/certificates. The list of all the mandatory certificates and documents to be produced at the time of verification is as follows-
- SSC/High school pass Certificate
- SSC/Class 10th mark sheet
- Caste/ Community certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/EWS)
- Date of birth certificate (if DOB not printed on SSC certificate)
- Computer certificate (if required)
- Domicile of Delhi
- Printed copy of filled-in application form
- One photo Identity proof
- Other relevant documents
Delhi GDS Result 2023- Key Points
- Delhi GDS result will be declared soon in online mode.
- Result will be published online in PDF format.
- Candidates will not require any login details to access their result.
- The cut-off marks details will be updated shortly.
- Selected candidates have to complete the document verification process for final selection.
- Final selection results will also be updated online.
How to Download Delhi GDS Result 2023?
Delhi GDS candidates waiting for the publication of results can check the same by following the given procedure once it will be made available online-
- Step I- They have to visit the Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement portal of India Post first.
- Step II- The Homepage of the portal will open.
- Step II- Now tap on the shortlisted candidate’s list
- Step III- Search for the “Delhi” postal circle option in the list.
- Step IV- Click on the “Results” link provided against the name of the postal circle.
- Step V- On hitting the respective result link, PDF file of Delhi GDS Result will get automatically downloaded.
- Step VI- They have to open the PDF file and search for their name and result information in the list.
- Step VII- Lastly, if they wish they can print the result and retain it for further reference.