Delhi CET Result 2019 has been announced on 22nd June 2019. Delhi CET Polytechnic 2019 result has been uploaded on the official portal of Delhi CET 2019, candidates have to check it from there by using valid login credentials. The result will be released online.
Candidates can check their result through the official website of the conducting authority. Students can assess Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Results 2019, Delhi CET Polytechnic Marks List, Cut-off and rating / Rank Cards from underneath official sites www.cetdelhi.nic.in, www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
Delhi CET (Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi every year to provide admission to the students into various full-time Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology, ITI and Occupational / Management / Secretarial in various Government and private colleges of Delhi affiliated to Board of Technical Education, Delhi.
Delhi CET Result 2019
In this article, we have provided all the relevant details about Delhi CET Polytechnic result 2019.
Overview of Delhi CET Polytechnic Exam 2019
|Exam||Delhi CET Polytechnic Exam 2019|
|Exam level||State level|
|Conducting Authority||Department of Training and Technical Education, Delhi|
|Date of exam||Conducted|
|Declaration of Result||22nd June 2019 (Declared)|
|Official website||www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in www.cetdelhi.nic.in|
How to check Delhi Polytechnic Result 2019?
Candidates can check their result online by following the procedure given below-
- Candidates have to first visit the official website of Delhi CET Polytechnic 2019 result i.e. www.cetdelhiexam.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website, candidates have to click on the link provided to check the result.
- Now candidates have to enter the login credentials like application, roll number and security pin.
- After filling all the details correctly, candidates have to click on proceed button.
- Now the result will appear on the screen.
- Candidates can check the result.
- Lastly, candidates can download and take a printout of the result for future references.
Latest Update 22nd June 2019: Delhi Polytechnic CET Result 2019 has been announced today at 4 PM. We have updated result link below.
The information mentioned on Delhi Polytechnic Result 2019
Delhi CET Result 2019 will include the following details-
- Name of the candidate
- roll number
- Father’s name
- Category of the candidate
- Marks obtained in the exam
- Rank of the candidate
Minimum marks required for admission
After the release of Delhi CET 2019 result, merit list will be released. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates. On the basis of the merit, successful candidates will be invited for counseling and granted admission.
Category-wise minimum marks required to qualify the Delhi CET Polytechnic 2019 exam are as follows-
|Category of the candidates||Required percentage of marks|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||5%|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||5%|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||5%|
|Physical Disabled (PwD)||5%|
Candidates are required to fulfill the cutoff criteria to be eligible for admission in the polytechnic colleges of Delhi.
- Delhi CET Polytechnic result will be declared on 22nd June 2019.
- The result will be announced through online mode i.e. on the official website portal of the Delhi CET 2019.
- No result will be sent to the candidates through post or any other mode.
- Candidates must ensure that they enter the valid login credentials. Therefore they are advised to keep their roll number, application number, security pin and other related details safe.
- Candidate must take a printout of the result for future reference.
- The result will be followed by the counseling process. Admission will be granted to the candidates only on the basis of the merit.
For any query related to Delhi CET Polytechnic 2019 result, candidates can contact the concerned authority at the address given below-
Office of Controller CET-2019
Pusa Institute of Technology PUSA,
New Delhi-110012 CET
Phone No.- 011-25846168
Email-Id- [email protected]