DAVV Results 2019: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya DAVV Result 2019 BA B.Sc, B.Com Results BBA BCA MBA Odd/Even Semester Exams Timetable Date Regular Private Students
DAVV result 2018-2019: Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) is a state public university situated in the state of Madhya Pradesh. DAVV was established in 1964, by an Act of Legislature of Madhya Pradesh. It was formerly known as
Latest News 15 Feb 2019: DAVV B.A, B.Comm, M.Comm, B.A LLB Result released. Check throught he link below.
It is a pioneer university in starting Self Supporting courses in the country. University has an area of 760 acres and has two campuses viz. Takshila Parisar (Campus) and Nalanda Parisar (Campus). All the colleges in University teaching departments are autonomous.
Table of Contents
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya DAVV Result 2019
It offers various diploma, undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral programs in different fields like arts, commerce, science, management, law, education, engineering etc. DAVV has been ranked in the band of 151-200 in general category and 45 in Pharmacy in NIRF ranking of 2018.
|Check Result of all courses release|
|DAVV Result 2019 (All course)||Click Here|
|Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Result 2019 (Direct link)||Click Here|
The medium of instructions in the university is English and Hindi. DAVV follows both yearly and semester system. Thus the exams are conducted both on annual basis and on semester basis. For detailed information about the university and its examination & result system go through the complete article.
About Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
|Article category||University results|
|University||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses offered||Diploma, UG, PG, PG Diploma programs|
|University type||State University|
|Academic system||Both semester and Yearly system|
|Schools and Institutions||36|
|University teaching departments and centers||33|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online and Offline|
|Results Declaration Mode||Online|
|Official University Website||www.dauniv.ac.in|
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Faculty
DAVV has following faculties-
- Engineering Science
- Home Science
- Life Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Physical Education
University also have various schools and institutions. The names of all the university schools are as follows-
- Biochemistry (BIOCHEM)
- Biotechnology (BIOTECH)
- Chemical Sciences (CHEMICAL)
- Commerce (COMMERCE)
- Computer Science & Information Technology (SCSIT)
- Data Science & Forecasting (DSF)
- Economics (ECON)
- Education (EDU)
- Electronics (ELEX)
- Energy & Environmental Studies (SEES)
- Instrumentation (INST)
- Journalism & Mass Communication (SJMC)
- Law (LAW)
- Life Sciences (SLS)
- Library and Information Science (SLIS)
- Mathematics ( MATH)
- Pharmacy (PHARMACY)
- Physical Education (SPEDU)
- Yoga (Yoga)
- Physics ( PHYSICS)
- Social Science (SOSS)
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission Procedure 2019
- Admissions in the university are made through entrance exams and merit in the qualifying exams.
- Students have to fill an application form and have to submit it to the university office before the due date.
- University will publish the application form on its website and students have to download it from there.
- A Computer-based Common Entrance Test (CET) is conducted by the university for admission into various undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
- Admission into E./M.Tech./M.Pharm. Regular Programmes & M.Tech. Programmes is done on merit basis and a counseling process.
- For admission into Doctoral courses, candidates have to qualify a Doctoral Entrance Test (DET).
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Exams and Results
- Students have to fill an examination registration form to be eligible for writing the semester exams.
- After the completion of the registration process for examination, university uploads the hall tickets on its online portal.
- Students are required to download the admit card and carry the hard copy of the same to the exam hall on the day of the exam.
- Students without a valid admit card are not allowed to sit in the exam.
For more details about DAVV exams and results read the complete article-
- University follows a semester system for most of the programs and thus exams are conducted on a semester basis for all the UG, PG and doctoral programs.
- There are only few undergraduate programs which are carried out on an annual basis and thus exams are also conducted yearly. It is also applicable for distance mode students.
- The examination for I, III, V etc. semesters of UG and PG programs are generally conducted in the month of October/November/December.
DAVV Result 2019
- The result for semester system exams is declared in the month of January for Odd semesters (I, III, V etc.) and in the month of July for Even semesters (II, IV, VI etc.).
- The university declares the result in the form of list (Pass list/Marks List) and also as an individual result sheet of each student.
- All the regular and distant mode students can get each and every detail about the university exams and result from its website and MP online portal as university publish all the information there.
- The result sheet includes the following information- Name of the student, roll number, registration number, course, year, semester, session, marks obtained, total marks, result status, SGPA, CGPA, and other related information.
- University students can also apply for revaluation, scrutiny, review of answer sheets and also for a supplementary exam after the declaration of result.
How to check Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya DAVV Result?
DAVV students can check the result online on university result portal by following the given procedure-
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. www.dauniv.ac.in.
- Click on the “Results” tab provided on the homepage.
- Select the respective result option.
- MP online portal will appear.
- Select Session, Status, Exam name and enter the roll number.
- Click on Search result.
- Check the result on the screen.
- Download or save it for references in future.
Students must clearly check all the information mentioned in the result sheets and for any clarification, they can contact the university authority. The contact details are shared below-
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
Nalanda Parisar, R.N.T. Marg
Indore – 452001 (Madhya Pradesh) India
Phone No.- 0731-2521887, 2460035
Fax – 731-2529540