CSIR NET RESULT 2019-2020: Council for Scientific and Industrial Research UGC NET also known as CSIR NET. In this article, learn about how to download the CSIR NET Result 2019-20. CSIR NET is a National Level examination, which is conducted twice a year and organized by the National Testing Agency or NTA. We will update this article with the latest news regarding CSIR UGC NET result 2020.
Latest Update: CSIR UGC NET Result 2019-20 Released on 15th January 2020.
Check Direct link below.
Bookmark us to get the latest notification.
The CSIR UGC NET exam was conducted on 15 December 2019 for the Aspirants from India and due to CAA protests in Assam and Meghalaya, the exam was organized on 27 December 2019 for the Candidates belonging to Assam and Meghalaya.
CSIR UGC NET RESULT 2019-2020
The result date for CSIR UGC NET has not further intimated by the officials. However, the result will be declared soon. As answer key for the joint exam of CSIR UGC NET has been uploaded on the official website. Candidates will soon be able to view their results. The expected date of result for CSIR UGG NET 2019 (Dec) is 15 January 2020.
The CSIR is very precise by the dates, which are given to conduct the examination. The examination was on 15 December 2019 but later on, the authority has to conduct it for the candidates of Assam and Meghalaya due to CAA protest in that region.
CSIR UGC NET 2019 Important Details
The dates of CSIR UGC NET results were declared as on 31 December 2019 but due to the 2nd phase of examination it was delayed and expected to be declared by 15th January 2020. Therefore, candidates are requested to check the official website frequently. For more information, regarding the CSIR UGC NET 2019(Dec) examination please bookmark this page so that we can update you on the latest notifications.
CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2019-20
There are no updates about the declaration of cut-off marks for the CSIR UGC NET 2019. The expected date of releasing the cut-off marks by the officials is by 15 January 2020 with the declaration of CSIR UGC NET final results. The cut-off is predominantly the most important criterion to know whether the candidate is selected or not.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
The candidates clearing the cut-off for CSIR UGC NET 2019 will be elected as JRF and LS. Thus, they can apply for the faculty of subjects under Science and Technology at Government/Private Institutions/University. Candidates are advised to have frequently visit the official website and please bookmark this page for the latest updates of the notifications released by CSIR UGC.
Candidates can follow these simple steps to check CSIR NET Cut-off -:
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
- Click on the official website of CSIR.
- On the top of the homepage click on CSIR-UGC NET EXAM.
- Check for the notification for UGC NET cut-off marks for December 2019.
- Click and download the cut off for CSIR NET examination.
Candidates must know about the factors that help to determine the cut-off-:
- The snag level of examination.
- The total number of Aspirants present in the exam.
- The total number of students of the reserved class i.e. SC, ST, and OBC, etc.
- The cut-off for the previous year helps us to calculate the expected cut off for the examination.
MINIMUM CUT OFF PERCENTAGE FOR THE JRF AND LECTURERSHIP FOR THE EXAM HELD ON 16 JUNE, 2019
The contents of details mentioned in the scorecard are Name of the applicant, Roll no., Application no., Parent’s name, subject code, qualifying status, paper wise marks scored, and paper wise percentage scored.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key For December Examination 2019
The answer key for CSIR UGC NET for exam dated 15 December and 27 December 2019 (for the candidates of Assam and Meghalaya) has been released on the official website of CSIR. Candidates can now log in to their registered accounts and can view their answer sheets. The authority has given the candidates an opportunity to make a challenge if they feel any correction in the answer key the charges for challenging each question is Rs 1000/- and the objection made by the candidate appears right the amount which was raised for the correction will be paid through an online bank transaction. In case there is no change in the CSIR UGC NET result answer key the amount paid will not be returned. The dates for the display of question paper and answer key are given below-:
|DISPLAY OF QUESTION PAPER, CHALLENGE OF PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEY.||1st-3rd Jan. 2020.|
|DATE OF SUCCESSFUL TRANSACTION OF FEE THROUGH VARIOUS BANK MODE.||1ST -4TH Jan. 2020.|
The candidate has to pay a fee of Rs 1000/- for each challenged question. Candidates can follow the steps for challenging CSIR UGC NET Dec 2019 Answer key–
- Visit the official website of CSIR.
- Check for the notification “Challenge Answer Key”.
- Log in to your registration account by entering your roll no/application number, Date of birth, security captcha and then Submit.
- Your account will appear on the screen, click on CSIR UGC NET Challenge Answer Key.
- The question will appear in sequential form. Select the question, which is to be challenged.
- Now, you have to upload various supporting documents to challenge the Answer key and mark the correct answer.
- After completion of uploads of documents, click on Save your Claim.
- You will be directed to pay the fee.
- Candidate has to pay Rs 1000/- for each answer challenged.
- The payment can be done various means of online bank transaction i.e. through Debit/Credit/Net banking.
- In case your challenge found correct. The authority will refund your fee in the same account.
Steps to Download CSIR UGC NET Result/Scorecard 2019
The expected date of the declaration of results is by 14 January 2020. Therefore, candidates are requested to keep a frequent check on the official website to be updated with the notification regarding the release of CSIR UGC NET results. Please bookmark this page to get the latest notification regarding the results. Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the result/scorecard-:
- Visit the official website of CSIR.
- Check for the latest notification on the homepage screen.
- If the notification does not appear, click on the results given on the screen.
- The contents of the data have been uploaded year wise.
- To check for 2019 December Results click on the result.
- The pdf will open showing the marks of the candidates. Search your roll no. and take a copy of the pdf.
- In case you do not remember your registration number, click on the forgot registration number on the home screen.
- Enter some information such as father’s name, registered mail id, date of birth, etc.
- Your registration number will be mailed to your registered mail id or sent to your registered mobile no.
Download CSIR NET 2019 scorecard here
|Through Application Number and Password||Check Here|
|Through Application Number and Date of Birth||Check Here|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONs
No, JRF and LS both have separate merit list. The merit list for JRF is higher as compared to Lectureship.
Qualifying for CISR NET will make you eligible for the subject of faculty under Science and Technology while UGC NET has subjects under Arts and Commerce.
The expected cut off can be interpreted from the minimum percent of qualify from the cut-off result of June 2019 given above.
The duration of the examination is 180 minutes and the mode of examination is purely online. The motive of the test is to select the candidates for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Lectureship for various Government and private Colleges/universities in India. The elected candidates serve as a faculty of subjects, which are under Science and Technology. There are some mandatory qualifications to appear for this exam. The subjects that are covered in the CSIR NET are-:
- Mathematical Science.
- Physical Science.
- Life Science.
- Earth, Ocean, Planetary and Atmospheric Sciences.
- Chemical Science.
FOR MORE UPDATES, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND FEEL FREE TO PROVIDE YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK IN BELOW SECTION ABOUT CSIR UGC NET Result 2020.