CSIR NET RESULT 2020 (June): Council for Scientific and Industrial Research UGC NET also known as CSIR NET. In this article, learn about how to download the CSIR NET Result 2020. CSIR NET is a National Level examination, which is conducted twice a year and organized by the National Testing Agency or NTA. We will update this article with the latest news regarding CSIR UGC NET result 2020.
Latest Update: CSIR UGC NET Result 2020 (June) and final answer key has been released on 28th December 2020. Candidates can check their scores from the link shared below.
The CSIR UGC NET June 2020 ( 2nd exam for 2020) was conducted on 19 November, 21 November, 26th November 2020 and 30th November (Puducherry) for the Aspirants. This year due to the covid-19 pandemic exam conducted late.
CSIR UGC NET RESULT 2020
Finally the result is available now.. Answer key for the joint exam of CSIR UGC NET were uploaded on the official website. Candidates are now able to check there scores.
The CSIR is very precise by the dates, which are given to conduct the examination. The examination was conducted in November 2020.
CSIR UGC NET June 2020- Important Details
|EXAMINATION NAME||CISR UGC NET June 2020|
|Exam Date||19 November, 21 November and 26 November 2020 30th November 2020 (Puducherry)|
|CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Result||28th December 2020|
|ANSWER KEY||CLICK HERE|
|CSIR UGC NET SCORECARD||Released – Check below|
|CHALLENGE ANSWER KEY||CLICK HERE|
The dates of CSIR UGC NET results were declared on 28th December 2020. Therefore, candidates are requested to check the official website frequently. For more information, regarding the CSIR UGC NET 2020 (June) examination please bookmark this page so that we can update you on the latest notifications.
CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2020
As the result has been released for CSIR UGC NET 2020, NTA has also released a notice about the number of candidates who appeared for exam in various categories. The cut off criteria can also be checked along with the result. The cut-off is predominantly the most important criterion to know whether the candidate is selected or not.
The candidates clearing the cut-off for CSIR UGC NET 2020 will be elected as JRF and LS. Thus, they can apply for the faculty of subjects under Science and Technology at Government/Private Institutions/University. Candidates are advised to have frequently visit the official website and please bookmark this page for the latest updates of the notifications released by CSIR UGC.
Candidates can follow these simple steps to check CSIR NET Cut-off -:
- Click on the official website of CSIR.
- On the top of the homepage click on CSIR-UGC NET EXAM.
- Check for the notification for UGC NET cut-off marks for June 2020.
- Click and download the cut off for CSIR NET examination.
Candidates must know about the factors that help to determine the cut-off-:
- The snag level of examination.
- The total number of Aspirants present in the exam.
- The total number of students of the reserved class i.e. SC, ST, and OBC, etc.
- The cut-off for the previous year helps us to calculate the expected cut off for the examination.
MINIMUM CUT OFF PERCENTAGE FOR THE JRF AND LECTURERSHIP FOR THE EXAM HELD ON 16 JUNE, 2019
The contents of details mentioned in the scorecard are Name of the applicant, Roll no., Application no., Parent’s name, subject code, qualifying status, paper wise marks scored, and paper wise percentage scored.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key For June Exam 2020
The provisional answer key for CSIR UGC NET june 2020 exam conducted in November was released 3rd December 2020 on the official website of CSIR. Candidates can now log in to their registered accounts and can view their answer sheets. The authority has given the candidates an opportunity to make a challenge if they feel any correction in the answer key the charges for challenging each question is Rs 1000/- and the objection made by the candidate appears right the amount which was raised for the correction will be paid through an online bank transaction. In case there is no change in the CSIR UGC NET result answer key the amount paid will not be returned.
Now, NTA has also published the final answer keys. The dates for the display of question paper and answer key are given below.
|DISPLAY OF QUESTION PAPER, CHALLENGE OF PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEY.||3rd December 2020|
|Release of final answer key||28th December 2020|
The candidate has to pay a fee of Rs 1000/- for each challenged question. Candidates can follow the steps for challenging CSIR UGC NET Dec 2020 Answer key–
- Visit the official website of CSIR.
- Check for the notification “Challenge Answer Key”.
- Log in to your registration account by entering your roll no/application number, Date of birth, security captcha and then Submit.
- Your account will appear on the screen, click on CSIR UGC NET Challenge Answer Key.
- The question will appear in sequential form. Select the question, which is to be challenged.
- Now, you have to upload various supporting documents to challenge the Answer key and mark the correct answer.
- After completion of uploads of documents, click on Save your Claim.
- You will be directed to pay the fee.
- Candidate has to pay Rs 1000/- for each answer challenged.
- The payment can be done various means of online bank transaction i.e. through Debit/Credit/Net banking.
- In case your challenge found correct. The authority will refund your fee in the same account.
Steps to Download CSIR UGC NET Result/Scorecard 2020
The scorecards of candidates are available now. Therefore, candidates are requested to check on the official website to download CSIR UGC NET results. Please bookmark this page to get the latest notification regarding the results and download the result. Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the result/scorecard-:
- Visit the official website of CSIR.
- Check for the latest notification on the homepage screen.
- If the notification does not appear, click on the results given on the screen.
- The contents of the data have been uploaded year wise.
- To check for CSIR NET UGC Result link and click on the result.
- The pdf will open showing the marks of the candidates. Search your roll no. and take a copy of the pdf.
- In case you do not remember your registration number, click on the forgot registration number on the home screen.
- Enter some information such as father’s name, registered mail id, date of birth, etc.
- Your registration number will be mailed to your registered mail id or sent to your registered mobile no.
|CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Result Press Release||Check Here|
|CSIR UGC NET June 2020 Scorecard||Check Here|
|CSIR UGC NET Final Answer Key||Click Here|
The duration of the examination is 180 minutes and the mode of examination is purely online. The motive of the test is to select the candidates for JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Lectureship for various Government and private Colleges/universities in India. The elected candidates serve as a faculty of subjects, which are under Science and Technology. There are some mandatory qualifications to appear for this exam. The subjects that are covered in the CSIR NET are-:
- Mathematical Science.
- Physical Science.
- Life Science.
- Earth, Ocean, Planetary and Atmospheric Sciences.
- Chemical Science.
FOR MORE UPDATES, PLEASE DO NOT FORGET TO BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AND FEEL FREE TO PROVIDE YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK IN BELOW SECTION ABOUT CSIR UGC NET Result 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, JRF and LS both have separate merit list. The merit list for JRF is higher as compared to Lectureship.
Qualifying for CISR NET will make you eligible for the subject of faculty under Science and Technology while UGC NET has subjects under Arts and Commerce.
28th December 2020