CSIR UGC NET June 2022 Result: Council for Scientific and Industrial Research UGC NET also known as CSIR NET has successfully conducted the UGC NET 2022 (June) and after completing the same the authority released its result on 28 October 2022. The applicant may check their result online by submitting their details. Earlier NTA releases the provisional answer key who appeared for the exam.
In this article, learn about how to download the CSIR NET Result 2022. CSIR NET is a National Level examination, which is conducted twice a year and organized by the National Testing Agency or NTA. We will update this article with the latest news regarding CSIR UGC NET result 2022.
Update: CSIR UGC NET June Final Answer key is now available.
csirnet.nta.nic.in UGC NET June Result 2022
Before the publication of the result, the authority has announced the answer key which can be checked from the respective login of the applicants also objections for the same will be invited. based on the objection received the authority will release the final answer key. Once the final answer key is announced no objection will be accepted by the NTA.
Download here CSIR UGC NET Final Answer key
Check here CSIR UGC NET June Result
CSIR UGC NET June 2022- Important Details
|EXAMINATION NAME||CISR UGC NET June 2022|
|Exam Date||16 to 18 Sep|
|CSIR UGC NET 2022 Result||28 October|
|CSIR UGC NET SCORECARD||TBA|
CSIR UGC NET Cut Off Marks 2022
Once the result is released for CSIR UGC NET 2022, NTA will share a notice about the number of candidates who appeared for exam in various categories. The cut off criteria can also be checked along with the result. The cut-off is predominantly the most important criterion to know whether the candidate is selected or not.
The candidates clearing the cut-off for CSIR UGC NET 2022 will be elected as JRF and LS. Thus, they can apply for the faculty of subjects under Science and Technology at Government/Private Institutions/University. Candidates are advised to frequently visit the official website and please bookmark this page for the latest updates of the notifications released by CSIR UGC.
Candidates can follow these simple steps to check CSIR NET Cut-off -:
- Click on the official website of CSIR.
- On the top of the homepage click on CSIR-UGC NET EXAM.
- Check for the notification for UGC NET cut-off marks for June 2022.
- Click and download the cut off for CSIR NET examination.
Candidates must know about the factors that help to determine the cut-off-:
- The snag level of examination.
- The total number of Aspirants present in the exam.
- The total number of students of the reserved class i.e. SC, ST, OBC, etc.
- The cut-off for the previous year helps us to calculate the expected cut-off for the examination.
The details mentioned in the scorecard are Name of the applicant, Roll no., Application no., Parent’s name, subject code, qualifying status, paper-wise marks scored, and paper-wise percentage scored.
CSIR UGC NET Answer Key For June Exam 2022
The provisional answer key for CSIR UGC NET June 2022 exam was conducted in September 2022 on the official website of CSIR. Candidates can now log in to their registered accounts and can view their answer sheets. The authority has given the candidates an opportunity to make a challenge if they feel any correction in the answer key the charge for challenging each question is Rs 200/- and the objection made by the candidate appears right the amount which was raised for the correction will be paid through an online bank transaction. In case there is no change in the CSIR UGC NET result answer key the amount paid will not be returned.
Now, NTA has also published the final answer keys. The dates for the display of question paper and answer key are given below.
|DISPLAY OF QUESTION PAPER||1 October|
|CHALLENGE OF PROVISIONAL ANSWER KEY.||Till 3rd Oct|
The candidate has to pay a fee of Rs 200/- for each challenged question. Candidates can follow the steps for challenging CSIR UGC NET June 2022 Answer key–
- Visit the official website of CSIR.
- Check for the notification “Challenge Answer Key”.
- Log in to your registration account by entering your roll no/application number, Date of birth, security captcha and then Submit.
- Your account will appear on the screen, click on CSIR UGC NET Challenge Answer Key.
- The question will appear in sequential form. Select the question, which is to be challenged.
- You must upload various supporting documents to challenge the Answer key and mark the correct answer.
- After completion of uploads of documents, click on Save your Claim.
- You will be directed to pay the fee.
- Candidate has to pay Rs 200/- for each answer challenged.
- The payment can be made online through Debit/Credit/Net banking.
- In case your challenge is found correct. The authority will refund your fee in the same account.
Download CSRI UGC NET Answer Key
Steps to Download CSIR UGC NET Result/Scorecard 2022
The scorecards of candidates are available now. Therefore, candidates are requested to check on the official website to download CSIR UGC NET results. Please bookmark this page to get the latest notification regarding the results and download the result. Candidates can follow these simple steps to download the result/scorecard-:
- Visit the official website of CSIR.
- Check for the latest notification on the homepage screen.
- If the information does not appear, click on the results given on the screen.
- The contents of the data have been uploaded year wise.
- To check for CSIR NET UGC Result link and click on the result.
- The pdf will open showing the marks of the candidates. Search your roll no. and take a copy of the pdf.
- In case you do not remember your registration number, click on the forgot registration number on the home screen.
- Enter some information such as father’s name, registered mail id, date of birth, etc.
- Your registration number will be mailed to your registered mail id or sent to your registered mobile no.
Frequently Asked Questions
Qualifying for CISR NET will make you eligible for the subject of faculty under Science and Technology while UGC NET has subjects under Arts and Commerce.
CSIR UGC NET June result was announced on 28 October 2022.