Cluster University Result 2021: Cluster University of Jammu and Srinagar has released its UG and PG course result online on its official portal. Students who had appeared for courses such as BA/B.Com/BSc/MA/M.Sc/M.Com/M.Ed and other integrated professional courses may check their results from the respective website of the university. In order to obtain Cluster University of Srinagar Result Students need to submit their Roll number or University registration number whereas Cluster University of Jammu Results are available in PDF format. For more information regarding Cluster University Jammu and Srinagar Result go through this article.
Update: Cluster University Jammu and Srinagar has released a few more course result scroll down to check the same.
- 1 Cluster University Jammu and Srinagar Result 2021
- 2 Cluster University Result 2021: Overview
- 3 About Cluster University
- 4 How to Download Cluster University Jammu and Srinagar Result 2021?
- 5 Cluster University Jammu Result 2021
- 6 Cluster University Srinagar Result 2021
- 7 FAQs
Cluster University Jammu and Srinagar Result 2021
Students are required to secure the minimum passing marks then only he/she will be considered pass. In case any students not happy with the marks obtained then the University offers an opportunity to apply for the Revaluation of answer scripts. Students who had submitted RV application their result too will be declared online.
Cluster University Result 2021: Overview
|University||Cluster University of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Official portal||clujammu.in and cusrinagar.edu.in|
Details available on CU Result
- Course name
- University roll number
- Semester and year
- Student name
- Father name
- Percentage secure
- Subject wise marks breakup
- Total Marks
Cluster University Jammu and Kashmir Re-Evaluation of Answer Sheets
After the publication of the result, university offers an opportunity to students to submit RV applications in any subject they are required for. But such applications need to reach the authority within the given duration along with the application fee. Students may get the RV from the university website and details like the last date application fee will be intimated to candidates through notice. So students keep checking the University portal for more updates because once the due date is expired then the authority will not receive any application.
Application fee for Revaluation of answer scripts is to be paid via Demand draft which is to be payable in favor of Registrar, Cluster University of Jammu/Kashmir
Do not forget to affix a photo copy of the concerned mark sheet.
CU Jammu Reappear Examination Form
CU Jammu also offers an opportunity to such candidates who are not able to clear their examination. If you are among those who are looking to submit the same then you need to fill the re-appear form in a prescribed format which will be available in the University portal. Application received after the due time will not be entertained. To get more information regarding this students may contact the University concerned department or their official portal.
CU Srinagar Xerox Copy of Answer sheets
After the publication of result the Cluster University of Srinagar students can also apply for Xerox copy of their answer sheets which can be obtained on submitting an application to the authority in a prescribed format. To submit its application students need to head toward the official portal of the university and lookout for its notification under the latest updates section. After submitting the application student may collect their xerox copy from the university. To get the same you need to pay its fee which is Rs 100 per copy (Subject to change) through online mode.
About Cluster University
The Cluster University of Jammu and Kashmir was established in 2016 under the central government scheme know as RUSA (Rashtriya uchchatar Shiksha Abhiyan). University offers UG/PG and integrated professional courses to the students.
How to Download Cluster University Jammu and Srinagar Result 2021?
Cluster University Jammu and Srinagar Result will be available in online mode at clujammu.in and cusrinagar.edu.in. You may download your result by following the steps given below: –
- On visiting the official portal you will get the result tab on the home page
- After selecting the same the list of recently announced result will appear on your screen
- Now you need to find out your respective result from the result list.
- Cluster University Jammu Result is available in PDF format while
- Cluster University Srinagar Result can be accessed by submitting the Roll number
- Students may check their result thoroughly
Cluster University Jammu Result 2021
- UG 4th sem Regular Exam 2020
- Honors Semester 2nd May 2020 (Private)
- UG semester 2nd May 2020 (Private)
- UG semester 2nd May (Regular 2020)
- UG semester 2nd May 2019 pdf
- UG semester 6th (Pase I) offline sepetember 2020
- UG Semester 1st Exam (Dec) 2019 PDF
- UG 5th semester (Supply) May 2020
- Hons/Integrated 6th sem Jan 2021 (Supplementary)
- BA/B.Sc/B.Com/BBA/BCA/6th sem Jan 2021 (Supplementary)
Cluster University Srinagar Result 2021
- UG 5th sem Regular batch 2018
- B.Tech 4th sem Regular Batch 2017
- B.Ed Programme 2nd semester Batch 2019
- UG 3rd sem Batch 2019 (Regular)
Integrated Professional Result
University has released most of its UG/PG course result but still their are some courses whose results are yet to be announced.
University will publish its result online at their portal so students appear for the examination may get it online only.
Students of CU Jammu are not required to provide any details because their results are available in PDF format but students of CU Srinagar need to enter their roll number to download their results.
Yes, the university gives you an opportunity to submit an RV answer script whose application form needs to be submitted as time allotted in the notification along with a requisite fee.
The RV application fee as mentioned in the notification is Rs 670 per answer scripts (the said fee is subject to change so before submitting application students must check the revised fee).
Yes, if students is not able to submit its RV application then he/she needs to pay Rs 370 late fee for the count of next 5 days from the date of expiry.