CLAT Result 2020 has announced by officials. Authorities have released the result on the confirmed date. CLAT Result is now available on the official website of CLAT 2020. Candidates are required to access their results by entering valid login details on the official website. Candidates must note that university will not send hard copy of result or rank card through post or any other mode to them.
Current news: Officials have released the result as consolidated merit list separately for UG and PG aspirants. Check the link given below to download the merit list. Counselling process for same will start from 6th Oct 2020.
Latest Update: CLAT Result 2020 will be announced today i.e. 5th of October 2020. After the release of the result, applicants can download their result from this portal by using the link.
CLAT 2020 candidates will be qualified invited for online counseling and will be granted admission to UG and PG law programs in 21 participating National Law Universities established in various locations of the country. However, apart from NLUs, CLAT scorecard is also used by several other universities for the purpose of admission.
CLAT Result 2020
In this particular article, we have compiled all the information relevant to CLAT 2020 result for candidates who are looking for information and updates about the result. Here, they will find result schedule, online process to access result, cut-off marks, scorecard particulars, counseling, and other information related to CLAT result.
|Name of the Exam||Common Law Aptitude Test (CLAT) 2020|
|Article Category||CLAT Result/ Rank list/ Merit list|
|Organising University||National Law University, Cuttack|
|Exam type||National level entrance test|
|Course offered||UG and PG courses|
|Conduct of CLAT exam||22nd August 2020|
|Mode of exam||Offline (Pen & Paper-based)|
|Declaration of CLAT result||5th October 2020 (Available)|
|Mode of publication of result||Online|
On the basis of CLAT 2020 result and centralized counseling eligible candidates will be provided admission to 21 participating National Law Universities.
CLAT Result Important Dates 2020
|Commencement of application|
|Last date of application||10th July 2020|
|Date of examination||22nd August 2020|
|Declaration of result||5th October 2020 (Released)|
|Counseling||6th October 2020|
How to access CLAT Result 2020?
Result for clat 2020 has uploaded online, candidates can now download it. In order to download the CLAT result, they have to follow certain instructions. They can follow the steps given below and download their result smoothly-
- Visit CLAT 2020 official portal (https://clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in) first.
- Hit “Click here to check CLAT 2020 result” link running on the homepage.
- Result login page will appear.
- Enter CLAT 2020 registration no. and date of birth/password in the fields provided. Click on submit tab.
- CLAT result/ rank card will be displayed.
- Check the rank and other result details.
- Download and take a printout of the rank card and preserve it for future correspondence.
Important Result Links
Information mentioned on CLAT 2020 result
Result generally indicate the score and marks obtained by the candidates in the exam. CLAT result will be issued as a rank card indicating the rank and other details of the candidates.
CLAT 2020 scorecard may include following information related to candidates and their performance in the entrance test- Candidate’s name, Registration no., Roll number, admit card no., Date of exam, candidate’s father’s name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Candidate’s photograph, Marks in each section, Total marks obtained, CLAT score, All India Rank, Category rank, NRI rank, Category sponsored rank, Maximum marks, Result status (qualified/ Not qualified), Other related information, etc.
Any discrepancy related to scorecard particulars should be taken to the notice of the authority concerned.
Also Check >> Calicut University Result 2020
For admission via CLAT, following reservation criteria will be followed as per the reservation policy of government-
CLAT Result Tie-Breaking Criteria
If two candidates will secure equal marks, then a tie-breaking criteria will be followed to determine the ranks of the candidates-
- Higher marks in the component /section on legal aptitude in the CLAT-2020 exam
- If tie still persists, then-candidate with higher age will be given preference.
- If tie still persists, then rank will be determined by computerized draw of lots.
CLAT 2020 Counseling
Organising University will invite application for successful candidates. It will be a centralized online counseling.
Seats will be allotted on “Merit-cum-Preference” basis. It means seal allotment will be done on the basis of CLAT rank and order of preference submitted by the candidate at the time of online application. Allotment of seat and offer of admission in CLAT 2020 will be provisional.
Important points regarding CLAT 2020 Result
- CLAT 2020 result will be declared on 5th October 2020 (out).
- University will announce the result on the official website. It will not use any other mode to communicate the result.
- Result will be published after entrance exam will be final and no request in this regards will be accepted.
- Result can be downloaded by using login details correctly.
- Qualified candidates will be invited to attend online counselling.
- Seat allotment will be based on merit and choice filled by the candidates.
If you have any query in regards to CLAT Result 2020, then comment below and we will answer it back in fast possible time.