Christ University Results: Christ University is a deemed to be university situated at Bangalore, Karnataka. It was founded as an autonomous university in the year 1969 and was known as Christ College. Later in 2008, it was turned into a deemed to be university under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, by the Ministry of Human Resource Development of the Government of India.
Christ University is managed by the priests of the Catholic religious’ order, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI). It is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and International Federation of Catholic Universities (IFCU).
Table of Contents
Christ University Result 2018-19
University offers bachelor’s, master’s, certificate, diploma and doctoral programs in the area of Humanities, Science, Commerce, management, social science, law, education, and engineering. The medium of instruction and teaching in the university is English. University has three campuses situated in Bangalore. One is in Kengeri, the second one is in Bannerghatta road and the last and the main campus is situated at the Hosur road.
University has focus on the holistic development of students that means the growth of a student in every aspect. There are over 18000 students in the university coming from 60 different countries.
Talking about the achievements and ranking, the university has got various awards in different categories and was ranked among the top 5 private universities in India in India Today-Nielson survey.
Some of the notable alumni of the Christ University include Gokul Suresh, Meghana Raj, Vineet Vincent, Francis George, Jahnavi Kamath, Nidhhi Agarwal, Nicole Faria and many more.
Check the complete information about Christ University Results below-
An overview of Christ University
|Article category||University results|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, Ph.D. and diploma programs|
|University type||Deemed to be University|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/Offline|
|Declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.christuniversity.in|
Christ University Schools/Faculties
University has total 8 faculties and schools. Below we have shared the list of all the schools/faculties with all the departments under them.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
English, Economics, Languages, Music, Media Studies, Social work, Philosophy and Theology, Sociology, Psychology, School of Education, Theatre and performing arts
- Business Studies and Social Sciences
- School of Architecture
- Commerce and Management
Commerce, Management studies, Hotel Management
- Institute of Management
Faculty of Engineering
Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electricals and Electronics, Electronic and Communication, Science and Humanities, Mechanical and Automobile
- School of Law
School of Law, International Studies
Chemistry, Physics, and Electronics, Computer Sciences, Life Sciences, Mathematics and Statistics
Apart from the faculties, university has also established 19 special centers so that students can get advanced and improved learning experience. Below is the list of all the centers of the university-
- Centre for Research
- Centre for Concept Design
- National Cadet Corp
- Centre for Education beyond the curriculum
- Theater in Education
- Minor research projects
- Centre for Social Action
- Kannada Sangh
- Centre for Social Research
- Internal Quality Assurance Cell
- Centre for Digital Innovation
- Inspire- Incubation Center
- CU- Academic Staff College
- Psychology Consultancy Cell
- Centre for Sustainable Education and Development
- Centre for Counseling and Health Sciences
- Centre for Indian and Foreign Languages
- Centre for Case Research and Development
- Centre for Publication
- Centre for Advanced Research and Training (CART)
Chirst University Admission Procedure
The admission and selection procedure varies for different programs in the university. It grants admissions to the students on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university itself, marks obtained in the qualifying exam, Group discussion, interview etc.
Christ University Exams and Results
University follows a semester and trimester system for various courses. Semester system means a year divided into two sessions and in three sessions in a trimester system. University also runs various courses under Choice Based Credit System.
Here we have shared information about the semester exam conducted in the university along with the result details.
- For all the odd semesters of undergraduate and postgraduate programs, end-semester exams are conducted in the month of November.
- For all the even-semesters of UG and PG courses, end term exams are organized in May.
Christ University Result
- Christ University results for the exam conducted in the month of May is declared in the month of October and November.
- The result for odd semesters end-term exams conducted in November is released in the month of January.
- Students have to download the result from the official website. No hard copy of the marks card will be sent to any of the students.
- Students have to print the marks on a A4 sheet Portrait format.
- Students not satisfied with their marks or grades they can apply online for recounting and revaluation.
- In case of any discrepancy/clarification in the marks and other issue related to result, candidates must bring is to the controller of Examination of the university before the specified time period.
- University will update all the information regarding declaration of result, dates, revaluation, and issue of mark sheets/ mark cards on its official website.
- The mark card or result list includes student ID/ enrollment No./roll number of the students, name of the students, batch/year, course, semester, the name of the institute, subjects, credits, marks obtained, total marks, grades, result, instruction for calculating grades and other related information.
How to check Christ University Results?
Christ University students can get their results from the official website of the university. They need to follow the given procedure-
- Visit the official website of Christ University i.e. www.christuniversity.in.
- Click on the examination tab at the homepage of the website.
- Select the respective result option
- Fill the required details and enter submit.
- The marks card/result will appear.
- Check the marks and other details carefully.
- Finally, print the marks card in a A4 sheet in a portrait mode format.
In case of any clarification/ discrepancy candidates must brought it to the notice of the Controller of Examination (COE) before the last date. The contact details are given below-
Hosur Road, Bengaluru,
Karnataka, India 560029
Email- [email protected]