The Central Board of secondary education released the result for board examinations of classes 10th and 12 on 12th May. All the students who were studying in schools affiliated with the board in their respective classes appeared for the board exams in an offline mode. Now, there might be certain students who are not satisfied with their results. The students can apply for revaluation of their marks.
The board provides the students with an option to apply for scrutiny. They will appoint teachers to re-check their examination answer sheets. However, this provision is only available on request. The board will open the revaluation window from 5th June for both 10th and 12th classes and for this, they need to pay a fee of Rs 100/- per question. Check all the details pertaining to CBSE revaluation form 2023 in the subsequent article.
CBSE Revaluation Form 2023
The students who appeared for the Central Board of secondary education CBSE board examinations for class 10 and 12 downloaded their results on 12th May. Now, the board has opened the revaluation process window. The candidates can apply for CBSE Rechecking of their answer sheets very soon. The board will be providing a scanned photocopy of the evaluated answer sheet to the students.
They will be making changes in the result of the candidates based on the conclusion of their evaluation procedure. The students will have to apply online for revaluation and pay the respective fee. There will be different charges for receiving the photocopy of the answer books. In case the students want to challenge the valuation, they can do so by requesting the board.
Submit here; CBSE 10th/12th Re-verification Application
Get here: CBSE Class 12th Result
Get here; CBSE Class 10th Result
Recommended: CBSE 10th and 12th Rechecking Form
CBSE Revaluation Form: Highlights
|Name of the Form||CBSE Revaluation Form|
|Board||Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE|
|Class||10th and 12th|
|Form Release Date||5th June 2023|
|Last Date to Fill out the Form||6th June 2023|
Suggested: CBSE Mark Sheet 2023
Revaluation Schedule for Class 10 and 12 of CBSE
The revaluation window is not active yet. Per question, the revaluation fee is Rs.100/-. The candidates need to pay the fee after selecting the subjects in which they wish to apply for revaluation. The authorities will only accept the request for revaluation till its last date. They have further released an entire schedule for the revaluation of the answer sheets that the student submitted while appearing for the examination. Check the schedule here:
|Commencement of Application for CBSE Revaluation||5th June|
|Last Date to Apply for Revaluation of Class 10th and 12th||6th June|
|Commencement of Application to get Photocopy of Answer sheets|
|Last Date to Apply to get Photocopy of Answer sheets|
|Commencement of Application for Revaluation by objecting on evaluated answer sheets|
|Last Date to Apply for Revaluation by objecting on evaluated answer sheets|
Apply for CBSE Class 10 and 12 Revaluation
In order to apply for revaluation, the students need to follow the subsequent procedure:
- Open the official portal of the Central Board of secondary education at www.cbse.gov.in.
- On the homepage, tap on the option of main website.
- The main website will open up on the screen.
- Check the latest @CBSE section.
- Read the notice circular regarding verification, photocopy, revaluation 2023 | class X | class XII | Apply Online.
- Click on the option to apply online.
- Tap on apply for verification-class 12/10.
- Enter the roll number of the candidate, five digit school number, and the centre number. All the details will be mentioned on the admit card.
- Click on the option to proceed.
- Nextly, select the number of subjects in which the candidate wishes to apply for revaluation or verification.
- Pay the respective amount of fee.
- The candidates are further advised to print the receipt for the fee payment and the application of revaluation for reference in future.
Revaluation Fee for CBSE Board
The following fee has been announced by the authorities for different requests pertaining to the revaluation of CBSE result 2023:
- For verification or revaluation request: Rs.500 per subject
- For obtaining the answer book as evaluated by the authorities: Rs.700 per answer book
- For the application of revaluation by challenging the evaluated answer book: rupees hundred per theory question.
|Official Portal||Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE|
|Download>>||Notice for Revaluation of Class 10|
Notice for Revaluation for Class 12
|Click>>||CBSE Revaluation Form Direct Link|
The last date to apply for the verification of marks and evaluation of the answer books is 20th May and 6th June respectively.
The candidates need to pay a fee of rupees hundred per question if they wish to challenge the evaluated answer book.