CA Final Result 2019: Candidates, who appeared for the CA examination Nov. 2019, might be waiting for results. The wait is over for the ICAI CA Final results as the Authority has declared officially the date of declaration of the result.
The Authority declared an official notification mentioning the date of the result. In this article, we will discuss the notification of dates, and details related to ICAI CA Final Result 2019 held in the month of November 2019. Please bookmark this page for more updates regarding the Chartered Accountants Final Result Nov. 2019.
Update: CA Final Result 2019 Declared on 16th January 2020. Check the direct link to download the result below.
ICAI CA Final Result Nov. 2019
Through an important release on 7 January 2020, the dates for the result have been declared through the notification. The dates of results for the Chartered Accountant Final examination are likely to be declared 16th January 2020 (evening) /17th January 2020. The notification released is given below-:
Candidates have been waiting for long for the declaration of the result. Thus, through the declaration of dates candidates might feel good. The further details for the CA Final Result Nov. 2019 are given below the article. Please go through the article it will be very helpful to you. For more updates, please bookmark our page so that we can alert you to the latest notifications.
|CA Final 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|CA Final Group I exam date||01, 03, 05, 07, Nov 2019|
|CA Final Group II exam date||13, 15, 17 Nov 2019|
|Registration to get release on e-mail starts on||13 Jan 2020|
|CA Final 2019 result date||16th January 2020|
Declared – Check Below
How to Check ICAI Exam CA Final Result 2019 Nov.
Candidates might feel difficulty in checking their results. Therefore, we have provided various ways through which the candidate can view his/her result. The ways through which the candidate can check their results are-:
From the official website
- Visit the official website of ICAI (direct link will be given in the table)
- Click on the latest Announcement and check for CA final Result Nov.2019.
- Now click on the CA Final Result. A new window will open.
- Fill your basic details i.e. Registration no. and Date of Birth.
- Click on the submit button.
- After submission, the result window will open.
- Candidates are advised to take a copy of the result and keep it for future references.
Candidates can view their result at-:
Registration to get Final Result on the Mail id
For the candidates who wish to have their result on their mail id can need to register themselves online at ICAI. The steps given below will help you to get your mail id register on the official website of ICAI.
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- Click on the link provided in the table written as a registration link.
- Candidates should note that the user id and password are mentioned on the admit card.
- Enter your user id and password from the admit card. In case you don’t have the admit card, click on forget password/user id the details will be forwarded to your registered mobile no.
- After the submission of credentials, the dashboard will appear on the screen.
- In the dashboard, you will find various helpful links.
- Click on E-mail Registration and fill your mail id, Roll no.
- Click on the button written as Register Me.
- A confirmation message will be shown showing you have successfully registered here.
ICAI CA Result Through SMS
For getting exam results directly on mobile candidates have to send a message regarding the exam they appeared. We are attaching the screenshot of the page in which all message details are given. Candidates are advised to go through it.
ICAI CA Final Result Nov. 2019 Important Details
Important/Useful links for the candidates are given below-:
|Category||Results for Nov. 2019|
|Registration Link||CLICK HERE|
|Important Announcement||CLICK HERE|
CA Result 2020 Verification of Answer Script
The candidates who are not satisfied with the CA Final 2019 Nov. result can opt for the re-evaluation of the Answer scripts. However, till now no major variation has been found after the re-evaluation of the Answer Scripts. Thus, this reveals that the accuracy is very high in the evaluation of the Answer Scripts. However, as per the Guidelines, a candidate can apply within one month for the re-evaluation of the Answer Script/Verification of Marks. The re-evaluation includes-:
- Any of the Questions left unchecked/unexamined.
- Calculation error in totaling of the Marks.
The fee structure for the candidate opting for the re-evaluation per paper is Rs 100/- and hence for all the papers in the group, it costs Rs400/-. The mode of payment for the fee can be online medium such as credit card/ debit card/ net banking etc.
CA FINAL RESULT 2020 Request for Verification of Answer Scripts
Candidates who want to submit their request for verification/re-evaluation for the marks obtained in the CA final Result Nov.2019 can follow following steps given below-:
- From the above box click on the Registration link.
- The link will blink on the screen showing the re-evaluation/verification of Answer Script.
- Click on the link.
- You will be redirected to the Candidate Dashboard by entering your user id and Password.
- After access to the dashboard, click on the link Apply for Re-evaluation of Answer Scripts.
- Candidate has to select the questions which are to be challenged and have to provide sufficient documents to prove your answer correct.
- After filling the details, click on the submit button.
- Pay the fees through any online medium.
- Take a copy of the reference no. generated for future references.
ICAI CA Result Nov. 2019 Details
The following information given below will be mentioned on the Result/Scorecard i.e.
- Candidate Name.
- Candidate Roll no.
- Marks scored in each group.
- Status of Result in each group.
- Total marks obtained by the Candidate.
ICAI CA Final Result Nov. 2019 Pass Certificate
The aspirants qualifying in both the group of the examination will be issued a Pass Certificate. After the declaration of result, the status of the examination result will be individually mentioned on the candidate scorecard. If pass is written on both the group then the candidate is eligible to have a Pass Certificate, which will be issued within 60 days from the date of declaration of result. If not then the candidate could directly write to the exam helpline which is available on the official website of ICAI.
For more updates, please do not forget to bookmark this page and get updates related to CA final result 2020 and feel free to provide your valuable feedback in the below section.