Burdwan University Result 2020-2021: Candidates appeared in Burdwan university examination their result has been declared by the university and it can be checked from links which we have given below. BU provisional result will be available in PDF mode whereas students need to submit their roll number for UG result. The results for Burdwan University odd semester exams are declared in the month of January and for even semesters in June.
The BU publishes all the results only through online mode. No hard copy of the Burdwan University result is sent individually to any of the university students through post or any other medium. BU notify the students about the university results through its official website/portal. Therefore, students are advised to stay connected with this page to get latest updates regarding Burdwan University result 2021.
Update on 25th Feb 2021: Burdwan University has released provisional results for various courses results. Check through the table given below.
In this article students will find all the important information related to the University of Burdwan results along with details about university profile, admission process, academic system, and exams.
Burdwan University Result 2021
The university results include the following details of the students such as name of the course, name of the students, semester, roll number, dates, SGPA and result. All the results are declared in a PDF format that include the list of students with their grades/marks. The PDF format makes it easy to check the result for the students as it does not need any login details. Students can collect their mark sheets from the respective university department. University also update the information related to distribution of the mark sheets on its official portal.
|Article category||University of Burdwan results|
|University||University of Burdwan|
|Location||Bardhaman, West Bengal|
|Chancellor||Governor of West Bengal|
|Courses offered||UG, PG, M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Campus Area||400 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system/ CBCS|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of Burdwan results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.buruniv.ac.in|
How to check University of Burdwan Result?
UOB students can follow the given steps to check the result online-
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. www.buruniv.ac.in.
- On the homepage of the portal find the results section.
- Click on the relevant result link.
- Result sheet will appear on the screen.
- Check the roll number and result.
- But for some result students need to enter their roll number.
- Download the result PDF for further references in the future.
Burdwan University Recent Announced Results
- Provisional Results of Master of Physical Education Semester-I Examination 2019 (CBCS)
- Provisional Review Result of M.Sc. Semester-III Examination, 2019 in Mathematics (CBCS)
- Provisional Review Result of M.Sc. Semester-III Examination, 2019 in Physics (CBCS)
- Provisional Review Result of M.A. Semester-III Examination 2019 in Sociology (CBCS)
- Provisional Review Result of M.A. Semester-III Examination, 2019 in English (CBCS)
- Provisional Review Result of M.Sc. Semester-III Examination 2019 in Physiology (CBCS)
- Provisional Review Result of M.Com. Semester-III Examination, 2019 under CBCS
- Provisional Review Result of B.Sc. (Honours) Biochemistry Part-I Examination, 2019
- Provisional Review Result of B.Sc. (Honours) Biotechnology Part-II Examination, 2019
- Provisional Review Result of B.Sc. (Honours) Biotechnology Part-I Examination, 2019
- Provisional Web Gazette of B.A. (Honours) Semester-V Review Examination, 2019
- Provisional Results of the Diploma in Visual Art (Craft & Design) Annual [Final] Examination, 2020
- Provisional Results of BFA Semester-III Examination, 2019
- Provisional Web Gazette of B.Sc. (General) Semester-V Review Examination, 2019
- Provisional Web Gazette of B.Sc. (Honours) Semester-V Review Examination, 2019
- Provisional Web Gazette of B.Com. (General) Semester-V Review Examination, 2019
- Provisional Web Gazette of B.Com. (Honours) Semester-V Review Examination, 2019
- Provisional Web Gazette of B.A. (General) Semester-V Review Examination, 2019
- Provisional Web Gazette of B.A. (Honours) Semester-V Review Examination, 2019
- Provisional Results of M.Sc. in Zoology, Semester – II Examination, 2020 under CBCS
- Provisional Review Results of the Master of Laws (LL.M.) Fourth Semester [Final] Examination, 2019
- Provisional Review Results of the 5-Year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Honours), Sixth Semester Examination, 2019
- Provisional Review Results of the 5-Year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Honours), Second Semester Examination, 2019
University of Burdwan PG departments-
BU has following Postgraduate Departments-
Arts and Commerce Departments
- Department of Business Administration
- Department of Business Administration (Human Resource)
- Department of Bengali
- English & Culture Studies
- Department of Economics
- Foreign Language
- Department of Hindi
- Department of Library and Information Science
- Department of Mass Communication
- Physical Education
- Department of Philosophy
- Political Science
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Tourism Management
- Department of Women Studies
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Geography
- Department of Physics
- Department of Computer Science
- Geospatial Science
- Department of Microbiology
University of Burdwan Admission Procedure
- Admission to University of Burdwan is open to students from all over India and is basically done on the basis of the various state-level exams like WBJEE and entrance exams conducted by the university itself.
- University conducts separate entrance exams for every program.
- All the candidates aspiring to get admissions into the university are required to apply through online mode.
- They are required to fill an online application form which is available at the university website.
- Candidates must submit the application forms before the last dates.
- After the completion of the application form university issue, the admit cards to the registered candidates.
- All the candidates have to carry the admit card to the specified exam centers. Candidates without the valid admit cards are not entertained under any circumstances.
- The admission process has the following steps-
Application procedure – Entrance Exam- Publication of Merit- Counselling/Interview- final allotment of seat
Burdwan University Exams 2020-2021
The department of Controller of Examination of the university manages the conduction of the examinations, declaration of the results and all the related responsibilities of the university. University follows a semester system and Choice Based Credit System for some of the courses.
Below we have shared details about the university exams and results.
- The end semester exams for UG and PG programs are conducted in November/December and on the other hand, the even semester exams are organized in May.
- Students have to fill examination forms in order to be eligible for end semester exams. Examination forms are made available on the university website.
- Students have to print the admit card and have to carry it to the exam center on the day of examination. Without the hard copy of the admit card, no student is allowed to sit in the exams.
About Burdwan University
University of Burdwan is an autonomous state university commonly known as Burdwan University (B.U). It was established on 15 August 1960 as a teaching and affiliating university by the Government of West Bengal in Bardhaman, WB. The jurisdiction of the university is spread across the districts of Burdwan, Purulia, Bankura, Birbhum, and Hooghly.
BU has around 189 affiliated colleges spread across the state and 34 PG departments offering PG courses in various discipline. University offers more than 30 undergraduate courses, 66 postgraduate courses, and various Ph.D. programs. Along with these courses university also provide several programs through distance mode. All the PG programs under distance mode are conducted through the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE) of the university.
BU has two faculties viz. Arts & Commerce and Science. Admissions in the university are made through various entrance exams, centralized counseling, and merit in the qualifying exam. University has been ranked in the band of 101-150 overall and 96 among universities by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2018.
For query and grievances related to the university results, students are advised to contact the university officials at the address given below-
The University of Burdwan,
Rajbati, Bardhaman- 713104,
West Bengal, India
Phone No.- 342- 2634975
Fax- 342- 2530452
You can also ask us you query regarding Burdwan university result 2020-2021 in the comment below and we will reply to your question asap.