Bundelkhand University Result 2020: BU declares UG/PG degree results only through the online mode and notify the students by updating the information on its official website. As the Bundelkhand University Result is published only on the university website, students can check the same by using their valid login details, we also provide a direct link to check Bundelkhand University Jhansi Result 2020.
Update: University has declared its UG and PG course result whose link is given below whereas results which are pending will be release soon.
Bundelkhand University Result 2020
The result sheet displayed online includes information such student’s name, roll number, registration number, date, course, year, semester, subject-wise marks, total marks, result etc. Students are advised to contact the university authority in case of any issue related to the result. Readers will get other details about BU Jhansi results, exams, admission procedure, and related information in this article.
BU Jhansi result of all the entrance tests are announced in June. The result for I, III, V, VII semesters is declared in the month of December and for II, IV, VI, VIII semesters by the end of June. The result for back paper is declared in September.
|Article category||BU result 2020|
|Location||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and doctorate programs|
|University type||State University|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, AICTE, AIU, MCI,BCI,ACU|
|Campus Area||180 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system and CBCS|
|Total academic programs||101|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.bujhansi.ac.in|
How to check Bundelkhand University Result?
- Students need to login to the university website first. (www.bujhansi.ac.in).
- Hit the “Examination Tab” at the homepage of the website.
- Find the “Result” link and click on that.
- A new web page will appear.
- Now, click on the “View Result” link.
- Select the relevant result option.
- Enter the login credentials like the roll no and course.
- The result will appear on the screens.
- Save the result for reference in the future.
Bundelkhand University Exams Results
The programs offered in the university run under a semester system and also on an annual system. For programs under semester system, exams are conducted at the end of semester system i.e. twice in an academic year and for annual system at the end of the academic year. For programs under the annual academic system, students are required to fill an online examination form in order to appear in the annual exams. They can avail the application form from the university website on the specified dates.
- Exams for programs under semester and annual system are conducted separately.
- Three sessional exams are conducted under each semester. For I, III, V, VII semesters in the month of September, October, November and for II, IV, VI, VIII semesters in February, March, and April.
- The end semester exams for I, III, V, VII semesters are conducted in the first week of December whereas semester exams for II, IV, VI, VIII semesters are conducted in the month of May every year.
- Ph.D. work exams are organized in March.
- Final exams for programs under the annual system are conducted in the month of March in two shifts.
- University also conducts back-paper exams for all the regular and private students of the university. These exams are generally conducted in the last week of August.
Bundelkhand University Admission Procedure
- The admission procedure in the university is carried out through merit in the qualifying exam, direct admission and entrance tests conducted on national, state and university level.
- The application procedure starts for admission in all the courses from the month of April.
- Admissions are open to all national and international students.
- Candidates have to apply directly (in case of direct admission) or through an online application form. The online application forms are made available at the university online portal.
- Admission into programs like B. Com, BBA, BA, BCA etc. on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exams.
- There are few courses such as M.Pharma, LLB, B.Sc. (Agri.), M.Sc. (Agri.) etc in which admission is made through the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- The new session starts from July every year.
|Bundelkhand University Result 2020 – Available now|
|BU Jhansi Admission 2020|
|Bundelkhand University Back Paper Results 2020|
About BU, Jhansi
Bundelkhand University is public state university situated in the historic city of Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh. The university came into existence on 26th August 1975 under the provision of U.P. Universities Act. It is the first ISO certified university in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
University has a huge campus in Jhansi spread in an area of 180 acres providing all the facilities to the students. It has 26 institutes and 9 faculty departments through which it offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, research programs, professional courses, technical and various vocational programs. The medium of instruction in the university is English.