Bundelkhand University Result: Bundelkhand University is public state university situated in the historic city of Jhansi in Uttar Pradesh. The university came into existence on 26th August 1975 under the provision of U.P. Universities Act. It is the first ISO certified university in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
University has a huge campus in Jhansi spread in an area of 180 acres providing all the facilities to the students. It has 26 institutes and 9 faculty departments through which it offers various undergraduate, postgraduate, research programs, professional courses, technical and various vocational programs. The medium of instruction in the university is English.
Table of Contents
Bundelkhand University Result 2019
Readers will get other details about Bundelkhand University results, exams, admission procedure, and related information in this article.
About Bundelkhand University
|Article category||University results|
|Location||Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses offered||UG, PG and doctorate programs|
|University type||State University|
|Affiliations||UGC, NAAC, AICTE, AIU, MCI,BCI,ACU|
|Campus Area||180 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system and CBCS|
|Total academic programs||101|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.bujhansi.ac.in|
Bundelkhand University Faculty
- Faculty of Arts & Humanities
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Medicine
Bundelkhand University Institutes
Below we have shared the list of all the institutes of Bundelkhand University-
- Institute of Architecture & Town Planning
- Major Dhyan Chand Institute of Physical Education
- Institute of Education
- Institute of Languages
- Institute of Management Studies
- Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management
- Institute of Fine Arts
- Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Social Science
- Institute of Rehabilitation Science
- Babu Jagjivan Ram Institute of Law
- Bhasker Institute of Mass Communication & Journalism
- Institute of Home Science
- Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Institute of Forensic Science & Criminology
- Institute of Environment & Development Studies
- Institute of Biomedical Sciences
- Vaidya R. N. Sharma Institute of Alternative Medical Education & Research
- Institute of Basic Sciences and Applied Sciences
- Institute of Agricultural Sciences
- J.C. Bose Institute of Life Sciences
- Institute of Pharmacy
- Institute of Engineering & Technology
- Institute of Computer Science & Information Technology
- Institute of Earth Sciences
- Institute of Food Technology
- Institute of Economics & Finance
- Dr. Ranganathan Institute of Library & Information Science
Bundelkhand University Admission Procedure
- The admission procedure in the university is carried out through merit in the qualifying exam, direct admission and entrance tests conducted on national, state and university level.
- The application procedure starts for admission in all the courses from the month of April.
- Admissions are open to all the national and international students.
- Candidates have to apply directly (in case of direct admission) or through an online application form. The online application forms are made available at the university online portal.
- Admission into programs like B. Com, BBA, BA, BCA etc. on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exams.
- There are few courses such as M.Pharma, LLB, B.Sc. (Agri.), M.Sc. (Agri.) etc in which admission is made through the entrance exam conducted by the university.
- The new session starts from July every year.
Bundelkhand University Exams and Results
The programs offered in the university run under a semester system and also on an annual system. For programs under semester system, exams are conducted at the end of semester system i.e. twice in an academic year and for annual system at the end of the academic year.
For programs under the annual academic system, students are required to fill an online examination form in order to appear in the annual exams. They can avail the application form from the university website on the specified dates.
Here are the details of all the university exams and results-
Bundelkhand University Exams
- Exams for programs under semester and annual system are conducted separately.
- Three sessional exams are conducted under each semester. For I, III, V, VII semesters in the month of September, October, November and for II, IV, VI, VIII semesters in February, March, and April.
- The end semester exams for I, III, V, VII semesters are conducted in the first week of December whereas semester exams for II, IV, VI, VIII semesters are conducted in the month of May every year.
- Ph.D. work exams are organized in March.
- Final exams for programs under the annual system are conducted in the month of March in two shifts.
- University also conducts back-paper exams for all the regular and private students of the university. These exams are generally conducted in the last week of August.
Bundelkhand University Results
- The result of all the entrance tests is announced in June.
- The result for I, III, V, VII semesters is declared in the month of December and for II, IV, VI, VIII semesters by the end of June.
- The result for back paper is declared in September.
- BU declares all the results only through the online mode and notify the students by updating the information on its official website.
- Students are required to follow all the updates in the university official portal.
- As the result is published only on the university website, students can check the same by using their valid login details.
- The result sheet displayed online include information such student’s name, roll number, registration number, date, course, year, semester, subject-wise marks, total marks, result etc.
- Students are advised to contact the university authority in case of any issue related to the result.
How to check Bundelkhand University Result?
BU students can follow the steps given below to check the university result through the online mode-
- Students need to login to the university website first. (www.bujhansi.ac.in)
- Hit the “Examination Tab” at the homepage of the website.
- Find the “Result” link and click on that.
- A new web page will appear.
- Now, click on the “View Result” link.
- Select the relevant result option.
- Enter the login credentials like the roll no and course.
- Result will appear on the screens.
- Save the result for reference in future.
Administration Block, Room No. 105,
Kanpur Road, Jhansi,
Uttar Pradesh 284128