BTER Result 2021: Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan has recently conducted its odd and even semester main examination for various engineering and non-engineering programs and now the board is looking to deliver its result soon. BTER 2021 result for the polytechnic diploma is announced on the Board official portal and can be easily accessed by submitting the roll number. To know more about BTER Result 2021 then go through this article.
- 1 BTER Result 2021
- 2 BTER Diploma Polytechnic Result 2021: Overview
- 3 How to Check BTER Polytechnic Diploma Result 2021?
- 4 BTER Diploma Result Revised Passing Standards
- 5 Other link for BTER Polytechnic Diploma
- 6 FAQs
BTER Result 2021
The techedu Rajasthan has conducted its Engineering and Non-Engineering 1st Year 1st-semester examination successfully in March 2021 whereas its Non-Engineering Examination for Annual scheme is due in May 2021 and once the board conducted this examination successfully they will publish its result semester wise on its portal. So those students who had appeared for the examination must bookmark this page to get the latest updates of the BTER result or they can also visit the official board website.
BTER Diploma Polytechnic Result 2021: Overview
|Board Name||Technical Education of Rajasthan|
|About||Polytechnic Diploma result|
|Exam month||April/May 2021|
|Result Status||Available Soon|
Particulars Available in BTER Jodhpur 2021 Result
Have a look at the details available in the BTER polytechnic diploma result: –
- Roll number
- Student name
- Father’s name
- Exam and session name
- Subject code
- Marks secure in theory
- Marks secured in Practical
- Project marks
- Division Remark
- Final percentage
- Retotalling submission date
Note: While publishing the result the utmost care has been taken but in case if there is any inadvertent error was found then information received from the board will be treated as final.
How to Check BTER Polytechnic Diploma Result 2021?
In order to check the BTER Diploma result, students need to visit the official portal of techedu Rajasthan and after that follow the process given here: –
- On the home page of techedu Rajasthan, you need to click on the Exam/Result tab from the menu bar.
- Now select the Diploma result from the new page
- This will take you to a new page where you will get the latest and previously declared result.
- You need to select your respective course or program name from the list
- In order to get the BTER result, you need to submit your Roll Number in the space given.
- And on doing so your result will appear carrying some important details.
- Students can also download their BTER special Result 2021 from direct link given below.
BTER Result 2021: Polytechnic Diploma Result Link
|RWH Result||Click here|
|Answer book for Engg. (Special) Examination Session 19-20||Click here|
|Engineering Diploma result 3rd Year 19-20 (Special)||Click here|
|RWH Result||Click here|
|Non-Engineering Diploma result||Click here|
|3rd year re totaling and answer book viewing 19-20||Click here|
Guidelines for Internal Assessment in Back Paper
In case any candidates received F grade in any subjects then they can appear for the examination as an external student and as per the provision available if they are also looking to improve their internal assessment marks then a letter against the same need to be submitted to the principal before the commencement of that semester.
BTER Revaluation Result and Process
Once the board published its result on its portal then an opportunity will also be provided by the board to the students i.e. if they are not happy with the result then they can apply for Revaluation and an application in this regard need to be submitted by the students online along with his/her SSOID and all such process need to be completed within a period of 15 days from the date of result declaration (excluding result announcement day).
- Application not received within the due period or found incomplete then his/her application will be rejected.
- You need to pay a non-refundable application fee for revaluation which is Rs. 400/- per paper.
- The marks awarded by the evaluator will be final and no further plea on this will be entertained.
How to get BTER Revaluation result?
The process to get this result is similar to the regular result which we have described already in the above sections.
BTER Diploma Result Revised Passing Standards
- To pass in a subject student need to secure a minimum ‘D’ grade in his/her theory or practical
- If anyone secures less than 30% marks or remains absent on exam day then he/she will be awarded an F grade and thus such students may apply for back paper examination by selecting the following option:
- To carry forward with the already obtained previous mark in internal assessment or looking to improve the internal assessment mark too.
- Grace marks will not be awarded.
- Diploma students who either pass or fail in I, III, and V sem examiantion will be promoted to next semester and he/she will be allowed to reappear in board examination to clear the subject in which he/she failed as a Ex-students.
- Diploma students who get less than 25 credits in first and 2nd sem will not be promoted to 2nd year and he/she need to reappear in it as Ex-students.
- Similarly, lateral entry students who get less than 25 credits in the 2nd and 3rd sem will not be promoted to the 3rd year and need to reappear in it as Ex-student.
- At the end of the 6 academic year student need to secure full credit in their diploma program otherwise their enrolment with the board will be canceled.
|Reduced syllabus for 2020-21 session for |
2nd and 3rd year Engg & Non- Engg Diploma
|Notice regarding Exam scheme and Question Pattern||Read here|
|Available Now||BTER Time table|
BTER Helpline number for Examination and Enrollment is: 9079857420
Students need to visit the official portal of the board and from the home page need to find the result link followed by your respective course link.
Yes, students need to submit its Roll number to get BTER Result.
As of now the board has not release any notice so you need to keep visiting the board website for more on this.
Yes, any students may submit their RV application which can be submitted online only.
Within 15 days of result publication students may submit its RV application.
Yes, for each paper applicant need to submit 400 Rs.