BSSC Stenographer Result 2019/merit list/cut off: Bihar Staff Selection Commission conducted stenographer exam for 326 vacancies across the state in the month of November 24th 2019. Candidates who have applied for the same can check their result online. Only a few days to go when the result will be declared by the officials soon on their website? We can expect that the result will be declared somewhere around the last week of December. Monthly basic salary of stenographer is 5200- 20200 Rs. with basic grade pay of 2400/-
BSSC Stenographer Result 2019
- Minimum marks to qualify the BSSC Stenographer 2019
- Cut off list for BSSC Stenographer 2019
- How to check Cut off list for BSSC Stenographer 2019?
- Expected cut off list for BSSC Stenographer 2019
- BSSC Stenographer 2019 Merit List
- Some Important Details of BSSC Stenographer 2019
- Detail List of vacancy category wise
- BSSC Stenographer 2019 Selection Procedure
- How to check BSSC Stenographer Result 2019?
BSSC Stenographer Result 2019
For this stenographer post, Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) has published the notification for the recruitment in the month of March 2019. And thousands of candidates who are interested applied for the same and now BSSC is going to announce the result of the same. Tentatively in the month of December (2019).
Minimum marks to qualify the BSSC Stenographer 2019
According to the official notification the minimum marks to qualify the Stenographer exam is given below:
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
Note: for all candidates who are physically disabled have 32% minimum marks to qualify.
Cut off list for BSSC Stenographer 2019
cut off list for Stenographer will depend upon the number of candidates have appeared on the exam day. As we talked to some of the students in the exam centre about the toughness level of the paper they told us toughness level lies somewhere around medium. So we can expect that the cut off will definitely going to be high. Cut off will be different for each category.
How to check Cut off list for BSSC Stenographer 2019?
to know the cut off list for BSSC stenographer you have to visit the official website given below:
- After that candidate need to press the “Notice” button (or suchna patt).
- After press that notice button you will see some notification link find the “cut off” list link of stenographer.
- After clicking that link a PDF file will open that file and it will show you cut off list category wise.
Expected cut off list for BSSC Stenographer 2019
As we know minimum marks to qualify for each category is different but to be shortlisted for next round you will have to score more than the minimum qualifying marks.
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks||Expected qualifying marks|
|Unreserved||240||430 to 480|
|SC/ST||192||350 to 380|
|MBC||204||280 to 310|
|BC||219||250 to 270|
|Women||192||280 to 310|
Note: there will be 150 questions in three sections of 50 each section and marks per question contains is 4 marks.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
BSSC Stenographer 2019 Merit List
BSSC Stenographer merit list going to be released soon by the official authority. It will be based on the maximum or minimum marks obtained by the candidates. From this list we will get to know who topped the BSSC stenographer exam.
Merit list will be different for each category. According to the official notification total number of vacancies, five times candidates will be shortlisted accordingly and they will be called for personal interview. It means if there are 326 vacancies than candidates who will be shortlisted for next round is 1630.
Some Important Details of BSSC Stenographer 2019
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Total Number of Post||326|
|Date of Exam||24th of November 2019|
|Result date||December (fourth week) expected|
|Selection Process||Written test and interview|
Detail List of vacancy category wise
|Category||Number of Post|
Note: According to horizontal reservation there will be a reservation of seats for the candidates who belong to visually handicapped (3 posts), for deaf and dumb (4posts), all physically disabled candidate will be reserved under the category which they belong.
Six posts will be reserved for the grandson /son/daughter/granddaughter of freedom fighter under horizontal reservation. The number of reserved candidate will be reserved under the category which they belong to.
BSSC Stenographer 2019 Selection Procedure
- Candidates who will successfully qualified in written exam. After that five times of total number of vacancies candidates will be shortlisted for the practical exam and those candidates will be selected in practical exam will be shortlisted in respect of marks which they got in written exam. And accordingly, merit list will be released.
- Hindi dictation will be checked by writing at a speed of 80 words per minutes for 4 minutes. Before commencement of accounting, scrutiny of 1 minute will be given to the candidates. 20 minutes time will be given to the candidates. To qualify you have not to do error more than 10% in this typing your accuracy should be more than 90 %.
- In addition to this candidates have to dictates 300 words at the speed of 30 words per minute in computer as well. To qualify in this candidate accuracy should be more than 99%.
Written exam pattern
|General Study||50 number of question|
|General science and mathematics||50 number of question|
|Mental ability test (comprehension/logic/reasoning/mental ability)||50 no of question|
All questions will be of objective type for every correct answer you will be awarded 4 marks and for wrong answer one mark will be deducted. Questions language will be Hindi or English if there is some differences in question than in that case only English question will be valid.
Total duration of time is 2 hours and 15 minutes (135 minutes).
How to check BSSC Stenographer Result 2019?
candidates who have successfully applied for the stenographer and appeared in exam can check their result status online by following few easy steps which are given below:
Step1: first of all you have to visit the official website of Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) whose link is given below:
Step2: After that candidate needs to press the “Notice” button (or suchna patt).
Step3: after press that notice button you will see some notification link find the result link of stenographer.
Step4: After clicking that link a PDF file will open and in that PDF file you have to search your roll number in it.
Step5: For that, you need to press CTRL+F and a pop-up bar will open then enter your roll number in it and press the search button. If you will be selected or shortlisted than your roll number will appear on your screen. If not then it will not show you any result.
Click here for BSSC Stenographer Result 2019 (Available Soon)
Candidates who have not been shortlisted in merit list no need to be worried. You need to work hard and practice hard for next time. Because
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.”