BSSC Officials will release the BSSC pharmacist result 2020 shortly for those candidates who have appeared in BSSC Pharmacist examination. The applicants can access the result of a pharmacist from the official website. Authority of BSSC has conducted the examination for Pharmacist on 24 November 2019. A large number of candidates participated in the exam. If you want to know more about BSSC Pharmacist Result, Cut Off Marks and Merit List then continue reading the article.
BSSC Pharmacist Result 2020
Bihar Staff Selection Commission has successfully completed the pharmacist exam. Now applicants are waiting for BSSC pharmacist result to release. Authority will announce result on the official website of BSSC. No individual message of the scorecard will be sent to the candidate by the authority. BSSC will release the notification about the result in July 2020 provisionally.
Whenever officials will publish the result, we will also update the link of the result to the convenience of the candidates. The result will show the status of the applicants, whether they are eligible for the next round or not. Result contains some relevant particulars like the score of the applicant, name of the candidate, total marks obtained by the aspirants.
By entering the login credentials, the applicant can open their results. Officials will also publish merit, cut off marks on the official portal of BSSC. So, keep on updating yourself by checking the official site for any latest notice.
Important Details of BSSC Pharmacist Exam 2020
|Name of the Authority||Bihar Staff Selection Commission|
|Article Category||BSSC pharmacist result|
|Name of the Post||BSSC Pharmacist|
|Total Number of Empty Post||345|
|Date of the Exam||25th November 2019|
|BSSC pharmacist result Date||July 2020 tentatively|
|Status of Result Announcement||Available Soon|
Bihar Staff Selection Commission Pharmacist 2020 Cut Off
Cut off marks will be prepared by the officials after the declaration of result. Cut off will be announced on the official site of BSSC. The applicant must score minimum of the cut-off marks or more than of it, to qualify the written exam. Cut off is based on a few factors that are –
- Toughness of the exam paper
- Total Number of Applicants participated
- Number of candidates passed in the exam
- Number of Vacant Posts
- Past Year cut off marks
Keeping these points in mind, the Authority will publish the merit list. The cut off marks will publish according to the category of the applicants. We will give an update about cut off this article once authority will release the cut off on the site.
Bihar PSC Pharmacist Recruitment Process 2020
To select the right talent officials of any organization conducts several stages. Each step has its own importance to recruit the candidates. Similarly, BSSC has also placed two rounds for the participants.
- Written Test
The written test has completed, and now its result is processing by officials. After the release of the merit list, the applicants who will clear the exam will continue for the last round i.e. interview. Candidates who pass the interview will get the job after document verification.
Must Check this Article >>> Bihar DCECE Application Form 2020
Check Here >>> Kerala SSLC result 2020
Bihar PSC Pharmacist Merit List 2020
Merit List have the name of those competitors who score maximum marks in the exam. Merit list will be available on the official website after it has published by the authority. Merit list will show the name of the candidate, position of the applicant, registration number. An applicant who has its name on the selection list can register them self for the document verification process. Keep the relevant and the original document as proof for confirmation.
How to View BSSC Merit List 2020
Follow these steps to check your name on the merit list.
Check Here >>> MP board 10th Result 2020 Date
- Open the link of the official website of BSSC.
- Now click on the “Notification” option appearing on the screen.
- Applicant has to find the link of “BSSC Merit List 2020“.
- After hitting the link, the merit list will open on the new page.
- Check your name on the merit list.
- Candidates who want to download the list can also do that for further use.
Procedure to Download the BSSC Pharmacist Result 2020 Online
After the announcement of the result, the applicant will search the steps to view the result in other sites. We will provide both the procedure to download the Bihar SSC pharmacist result and the direct link which candidate can instantly get their result.
- Step 1: Initially, candidates have to enter the link of the BSSC official website i.e. bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Step 2: Moving to the homepage, the applicant must click on the “Notification List” tab appearing on the left side.
- Step 3: After that search “BSSC Pharmacist Result 2020” on the list.
- Step 4: Hit the link.
- Step 5: Enter the login credentials in the form.
- Step 6: Wait for a few seconds, and the result will open on the screen of the applicant.
- Step 7: Candidates check all the details printed on it carefully.
- Step 8: Download the scorecard on your system for future purpose.
Official Website of BSSC Pharmacist Result 2020 – http://bssc.bih.nic.in/
We advised applicant s to wait for some more time know their scores. Officials will announce the result on the official portal in July 2020 respectively.
There are various aspects by which the cut off shaped like difficulty level of the paper, number of applicant who clear the test, total number of candidate who appeared in the exam, previous year cut off etc.
Implement the process –
1) Visit the official portal of BSSC.
2) Click on the notification section on the homepage.
3) After that search and hit the BSSC Pharmacist result 2020.
4) Result ill open in the form of scorecard.
5) Check your score and download it.
After cut off declaration, the merit list will be published on the site.
Hello all, we think that the details given by us related to Bihar SSC pharmacist result have useful to you. For more updates keep checking this site regularly. Anyone having questions can write it in the comment area we will try to reply soon.