BSF Recruitment 2020: Border Security Force (BSF), has invited applications for the recruitment of 213 eligible candidates for various posts Group B and Group C (Combatised post) in BSF and NDRF on deputation basis. The application procedure for this BSF Recruitment Group B and C for the year 2020 is active now. Candidates aspiring to serve BSF on deputation basis can apply for these posts as per their eligibility within the scheduled time.
BSF Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates should apply before the due date. Applications can be submitted in offline mode. Option for submitting applications through online mode is not available. Interested candidates have to fill the application form and submit it at the prescribed address. As per the official notifications, applications along with attested documents must reach the BSF Headquarter within 60 days of the publication of advertisement in employment news.
In the article, candidates will find all the important information related to BSF Group recruitment 2020 such as number of vacancies, application form pdf, eligibility requirements, salary details etc.
BSF Group B and C Recruitment 2020- Overview
|Name of the recruitment||BSF Recruitment|
|Article category||Application form|
|Exam type||Recruitment exam|
|Recruiting Body||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Ministry||Ministry of Home Affairs, GoI|
|Reference No.||35022/38/2020/Staff (E)/BSF/2402-2712|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Group||Group “B” and “C”|
|Post||Inspectors, SI, Head Constable, Constable|
|No. of vacancies||213|
|Job location||Anywhere in India|
|Mode of application||Offline|
|BSF recruitment portal||http://www.bsf.nic.in/en/recruitment.html|
UPDATE: Offline application process for BSF Group B and C recruitment on deputation basis is active till 21st October 2020. Interested candidates can download application form from the link shared below.
Official notification PDF– Click Here
BSF Group B & C Recruitment- Important Dates
|Release of official notification||25th August 2020|
|Begin application||25th August 2020|
|Last date for receiving application forms||21st October 2020|
BSF Recruitment 2020- Vacancy Detail
Take a look at the vacancy details for each Group B and group C post given as under-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
|Name of the post||Vacancy|
|Inspector (Draftsman/Grade I)||1|
|Head Constable (Generator |
|Head Constable (Electrician/Electrical)||39|
|Head Constable (Lineman/Wireman)||24|
|Head Constable (Carpenter/ Mason)||5|
|Head Constable (Pump Operator)||4|
|Head Constable (Pioneer)||15|
|Head Constable (Welder)||1|
|Head Constable (Technician)||4|
|Constable (Generator Operator)||1|
If you are interested in this recruitment and looking forward to it then you must go through the eligibility criteria first. You should ensure that you must fulfill all the requirements for the vacant posts and are eligible to apply before filling the application form.
In case a candidate is found ineligible at any stage of selection procedure his/her candidature will be canceled. So, to avoid such situation only eligible applicants should apply.
The eligibility criteria for BSF available posts is as under-
Group B Post
- Inspector (Draftsman/Grade I)
-Draftsman working on regular basis on an analogous post
– Must be possession of Diploma in Draftsman from a recognized institutions
– Experience of 3 years in concerned field
– Maximum age-limit should not be more than 56 years as on the last date of application.
– Deputation period will be of three years.
- Sub-Inspector (Works)
For Deputation to BSF
-With analogous post in the parent department or cadre or:
– Regular service of ten years in post
– Must have 3 years diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Physical Standard –
Men – 165 cms (relaxable by 5 cms for Adivasis and Hill Tribes (including Nagas & Mizos)
Women – 157 cms
(b) Chest –
Men – 76-81 cms (Relaxable by 2 cms for candidates below the age of 20 years).
Women – not applicable.
(c) Weight –
Men- In proportion with height & age as per medical standard
Women- As per height but should not be less than 46 Kg
- Sub-Inspector (JE-Elect)
Group C Posts
- Constable (Generator Operator)
- Head Constable (Electrician/Electrical)
- Head Constable (Generator Mechanic) and Head Constable (Lineman/Wireman)
- Head Constable (Carpenter/ Mason), Head Constable (Pump Operator) and Head Constable (Pioneer)
- Head Constable (Welder) and Head Constable (Technician)
- Constable (Mason) and Constable (Generator Operator)
BSF 2020 Recruitment- Application Details
- Interested officials can submit applications only through the offline mode.
- No other mode of application other than offline has been made available.
- Applicants have to submit a offline application form and this form can be downloaded from the link shard below.
- The nominations of the officials for the posts shall be filled by the concerned departments and offices.
- Particulars filled in the application forms must verified by the concerned department while forwarding the candidate’s nominations.
- Official who will be sponsored or volunteer for the said posts will not be allowed to withdraw their names on later stage. Also direct applications from candidates shall not be entertained.
- Applications should reach the HQs before the last date.
- Applicants should read the eligibility criteria and all the guidelines carefully.
- All the required documents should be attested with the application form.
- Late applications shall be rejected by the selection committee.
How to Apply?
Those who are interested in the aforesaid vacancies have to submit an application form. Candidates can check application procedure shared below to apply for filling procedure shared below-
- Candidates firstly have to avail the offline application form.
- Application form can be downloaded from the official notification or directly form the link shared below.
- Print the application form.
- Fill all the details correctly.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit/send the filled in application form along with attested documents at the given address-
Dy. Inspector General
(Staff), Directorate General, BSF, Block No.4,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New
Delhi – 110003
- Applicants must ensure that the application reach within the 60 days of commencement of application process.
Click on the link to download Application Form PDF- Click Here
Further detail related to online application will be updated later after the activation of recruitment portal.
BSF Group B and C Recruitment 2020- Selection Procedure
As per the information provided on the official notification, candidates will be selected for various Group B and C posts on the basis of deputation. The period of deputation will be different for various posts.
The Bottom Line
The application process for BSF Group B and group C posts on deputation basis is currently active. Interested candidates can submit their nominations before the last date. In case of any issue regarding the same they can contact the concerned department or write to us in the comment section below.