Bilaspur University Result 2023: Bilaspur University which is now known as Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya (ABVV) has declared its UG and PG result. Students who appeared in the examination can check their results by submitting their ‘roll number’ or by their ‘name’. After the announcement of the results students can collect their original mark sheet from their respective colleges. Below in this article students will get recently released result links and other important information about post results of Bilaspur University.
Bilaspur University Result 2023
University curriculum is based on both semester and annual patterns. At the end of the academic year and semester university conducts the examination and declares results as per the performance of the students in the exam.
Here in this article, students and other readers are going to get complete information about Bilaspur University Results. It includes university result dates, instructions regarding results, download procedure, and also information about the examination and admission system of the university.
An overview of Bilaspur University Result
|Bilaspur University result
|Governor of Chhattisgarh
|Diploma, UG, PG and PhD programs
|Annual and semester system
|Mode of registration for admission
|Mode of declaration of results
|Official University Website
Bilaspur University Exams and Results
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya exams and results-related activities are the responsibility of the Controller of Examination of the university. Exams in the university are organized on an annual basis for certain programs and on a semester basis for other programs.
For more information about Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya results and examinations, students need to go through the complete article.
Bilaspur University Exams
- The annual exams for all the programs under the annual system are conducted in the month of March-April and practical exams are organized in February.
- End Exams for all the UG and PG programs under the semester systems are conducted twice a year.
- The exam for I, III, V, VII and IX semesters is conducted in December and the practical exam is carried out in November.
- End semester exams for II, IV, VI, VIII and X semesters are conducted in May. Practical exams are conducted in April.
- All the students must fill out an online examination form with the payment of the prescribed examination fee to appear in the university exams.
- University issues the admit cards to all the students after the completion exam application procedure.
- Students are required to download the admit card from the university portal and bring it to the examination centre on the day of the exam.
- Students without a valid admit card are not permitted to write the exam.
Bilaspur University Result
- University is declaring all the entrance exam results and university exam results only through the online mode.
- Students can check their results only through the online mode as no other mode is applicable.
- No hard copy of the result is sent to any student through post or any other medium.
- The result for annual exams for all the courses on a yearly basis is declared in June every year. The revaluation result is released in September.
- The result is declared as the provisional mark sheet that includes personal information such as Name of the exam/course, student’s name, roll number, father’s name, enrollment number, college name, mark information such as subject-wise marks obtained, total marks, result status, aggregate marks of previous semesters, and SGPA.
- Students are advised to not consider the provisional mark sheet as the original mark sheets. University distributes the original mark sheets separately and notifies the students through its website.
- Once the result is declared online, students can apply for revaluation, totalling and also a supplementary exam.
- Students have to apply through the university website within the stipulated dates.
How to check Bilaspur University Result Online?
By following the procedure given below university students can check their result online-
- Log in to the official university website i.e. www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Student Corner” link provided at the top.
- Select the result option.
- Find the respect option and click on the “Result” button.
- Select the relevant option course result link.
- Enter the roll number or name and click search.
- The provisional result will appear.
- Print and save for future reference.
Details found in Bilaspur university result
- Exam and semester name
- Roll number Enrollment number
- Students name
- Father name
- Name of the college
- Subject list and marks secured in it
- Total obtained marks
- Result status
About ABVV University
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya is now known as Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya or Atal Bihari Vajpayee University. It is a state university located at Bilaspur in the state of Chhattisgarh. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university established in June 2012 under an Act (No. 7 of 2012) – The Chhattisgarh Vishwavidyalaya (Amendment) Act, 2011 of the state legislature of Chhattisgarh.
The jurisdiction of the university is spread to the districts of Bilaspur, Mungeli, Korba, Raigarh, Champa, and Janjgir in the state. University has 5 teaching departments through which it offers various diploma, Undergraduate, and postgraduate programs in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, and Education.
University has 173 government and private colleges affiliated with it. The affiliated colleges include 124 Science, Arts, Commerce, 42 Education, 5 Law, and 2 Physical Education colleges that are spread in the five districts of the territorial jurisdiction of the university.
Students who want to view the results can do so by Logging in to the official university website i.e. www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in. and following the steps. Read the complete steps and see the results.
The Bilaspur University has declared the annual and semester results for various Diploma, UG, PG and Ph.D. programs under the university
The annual exams for all the programs under the annual system are conducted in the month of March-April and practical exams are organized in February.
End Exams for all the UG and PG programs under the semester systems are conducted twice a year.
University is declaring all the entrance exam results and university exam results only through the online mode. Students can check their results only through the online mode as no other mode is applicable.
Once the result is declared online, students can apply for revaluation, totalling, and also for the supplementary exam.
Students have to apply through the university website within the stipulated dates.
University issues the admit cards to all the students after the completion exam application procedure.
Students are required to download the admit card from the university portal and bring it to the examination centre on the day of the exam. Students without a valid admit card are not permitted to write the exam.