Bilaspur University Result 2018-19 BA, B.Sc, B.Com Semester Exams Results 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Sem Examination Date Official Website News Notification Available Here
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya is now known as Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya or Atal Bihari Vajpayee University. It is a state university located at Bilaspur in the state of Chhattisgarh. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university established in June 2012 under an Act (No. 7 of 2012) – The Chhattisgarh Vishwavidyalaya (Amendment) Act, 2011 of state legislature of Chhattisgarh.
The jurisdiction of the university is spread to the districts of Bilaspur, Mungeli, Korba, Raigarh, Champa, and Janjgir in the state. University has 5 teaching departments through which it offers various diploma, Undergraduate, and postgraduate programs in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, Law, and Education.
Table of Contents
Bilaspur University Result 2018-19
University has 173 government and private colleges affiliated with it. The affiliated colleges include 124 Science, Arts, Commerce, 42 Education, 5 Law and 2 Physical Education colleges that are spread in the five districts of the territorial jurisdiction of the university.
University curriculum is based on both semester and annual pattern. At the end of the academic year and semester university conducts the examination and declare results as per the performance of the students in the exam.
Here in this article, students and other readers are going to get complete information about Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya results. It includes university result dates, instructions regarding result, download procedure and also information about the examination and admission system of the university.
An overview of Bilaspur University
|Article category||University results|
|Chancellor||Governor of Chhattisgarh|
|Courses offered||Diploma, UG, PG and Ph.D. programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Academic system||Annual and semester system|
|University Teaching Departments||5|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/Offline|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in|
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya Departments
- Department of Commerce & Financial Studies
- Department of Food Processing & Technology
- Department of Computer Science & Application
- Department of Microbiology & Bio-informatics
- Department of Hotel Management & Hospitality
Admission Process In Bilaspur University
- Admissions to the university is mainly done on the basis of marks in the qualifying exams. However, university also conducts entrance exams for admission into various programs such as BHM, Ph.D., M.Sc. CS, etc. programs.
- Admission procedure is carried out in the month of June and is completed by the month of July each year.
- Interested candidates have to fill an application form at the university website.
- Once the online application and payment procedure is complete, scandidates are required to submit the filled-in application forms with all the documents to the university before the last date. Late applications are rejected.
- University issue admit cards to the applicants who have to appear in the entrance exam. Admit card can be downloaded from the university website.
- Classes for semester programs are commenced from July and August.
Bilaspur University Exams and Results
Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya exams and results related activities are a responsibility of Controller of Examination of the university. Exams in the university are organized on an annual basis for certain programs and on semester basis for other programs.
For more information about Bilaspur Vishwavidyalaya results and examinations, students need to go through the complete article.
Bilaspur University Exams
- The annual exams for all the programs under the annual system are conducted in the month of March-April and practical exams are organized in February.
- End Exams for all the UG and PG programs under the semester systems are conducted twice a year.
- The exam for I, III, V, VII, IX semesters is conducted in the month of December and practical exam is carried out in November.
- End semester exams for II, IV, VI, VIII, X semesters are conducted in the month of May. Practical exams are conducted in the month of April.
- It is compulsory for all the students to fill an online examination form with the payment of prescribed examination fee in order to appear in the university exams.
- University issue admit cards to all the students after the completion exam application procedure.
- Students are required to download the admit card from the university portal and bring it to the examination center on the day of exam.
- Students without a valid admit card are not permitted to write the exam.
Bilaspur University Result
- University declare all the entrance exam results and university exam results only through the online mode.
- Students can check their results only through the online mode as no other mode is applicable.
- No hard copy of result is sent to any student through post or any other medium.
- The result for annual exams for all the courses under yearly basis is declared in June every year. Revaluation result is released in September.
- The is result is declared as the provisional mark sheet that include personal information such as Name of the exam/course, student’s name, roll number, father’s name, enrollment number, college name, marks information such as subject-wise marks obtained, total marks, result status, aggregate marks of previous semesters, and SGPA.
- Students are advised to not consider the provisional mark sheet as the original mark sheets. University distribute the original mark sheets separately and notify the students through its website.
- Once the result is declared online, students can apply for revaluation, retotaling and also for a supplementary exam.
- Students have to apply through the university website within the stipulated dates.
How to check Bilaspur University Result?
By following the procedure given below university students can check their result online-
- Log in to the official university website i.e. www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “Student Corner” link provided at the top.
- Select the result option.
- Find the respect option and click on “Result” button.
- Select the relevant option.
- Enter the roll number or name and click search.
- The provisional result will appear.
- Print and save for future references.
For any grievance or issue related to university result, students must immediately contact the concerned university department. They can use the contact information shared below-
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya,
Gandhi Chowk Bilaspur
Phone No.- 07752-220033, 220007, 220031
Fax- 07752- 230077,07752-260294