Bihar SCERT D.El.Ed. Result 2020: SCERT, Bihar will announce the semester result for D.El.Ed. (ODL) soon. The result will be made available only on the official website of SCERT. No learner is going to receive any hard copy of the result. They are required to access the result from the official portal. Apart from the SCERT, Bihar website, result link will also be shared in this article, therefore, candidates can also access their result from this page.
In this particular article, we have brought information relevant to Bihar SCERT D.El.Ed. ODL semester exams.
The article includes information about the result dates, online process to access the result, result particulars, scrutiny/revaluation details, and other related information.
Bihar SCERT D.El.Ed. ODL 2020 Result
|Name of the exam||Bihar SCERT D.El.Ed. ODL exam|
|Conducting authority||State Council for Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Bihar|
|Course||Diploma in Elementary Education (Open and Distance Learning)- D.El.Ed. (PDL)|
|Duration of course||2 years|
|Semester||1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th|
|Date of result||To be announced soon|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
How to access Bihar SCERT Result 2020?
In order to download the result online, students need to follow the step-by-step procedure shared as under-
- Step 1- Go to the official website of SCERT or click on the links provided below. The official website link is www.biharscert.in
- Step 2- Click on the “Results” tab given on the menu bar on the top of the homepage.
- Step 3- A list of all the announced results will appear.
- Step 4- Search for D.El.Ed. (ODL) exam result option on the list.
- Step 5-Click on the relevant result option.
- Step 6- The result pdf file will open for the selected option.
- Step 7- Find the name in the list and check the result details.
- Step 8- Download the result pdf for future references.
Candidates can also check their result by clicking on the links shared below-
|1st Semester Result- Available soon|
|2nd Semester Result- Available soon|
|3rd Semester Result- Available soon|
|4th Semester Result- Available soon|
The information mentioned on Result
SCERT, Bihar will announce D.El.Ed. ODL result for all the semesters on its websites. Those who are waiting for their result will see the following information mentioned on the result sheet-
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Name of the candidate
- Registration no.
- Form No.
- Roll No.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Semester/ Year
- Date of birth
- Center Name/ DIETs
- Center Code
- Exam date
- Marks obtained by the candidates in each paper
- Marks in theory exam
- Marks in the practical exam (if applicable)
- Total Marks
- Total marks percentage
- Result (Pass/Fail/ Absent/ Incomplete)
For discrepancies in the result sheets, candidates are advised to contact the concerned person.
Bihar SCERT D.El.Ed. ODL Scrutiny Result
After the publication of D.El.Ed. ODL results, SCERT provides candidates a chance to apply for Scrutiny of the answer scripts. It means candidates who are not satisfied with their results are given an opportunity to improve the result. For that, they apply as per the direction of the council within the stipulated dates.
Under this process, answer scripts will be re-evaluated and checked whether answers are marked are not, any totaling mistake or marked wrongly, etc. Candidates should not that scrutiny applications will be accepted only for theory papers. Applicants are required to make the payment of application fee for scrutiny for the per subject. They must apply before the due date as late applications will not be accepted under any circumstances.
After the completion of the scrutiny procedure, SCERT will release the application details or result for scrutiny. It will include the names of all the students who have submitted an application for scrutiny, their registration no., a subject they have applied for, subject code, semester, copy no., marks obtained after scrutiny, and remark.
The scrutiny result will be final and any correspondence regarding the same will not be entertained by the examination authority.
Issue of Marksheet and Certificate
Once SCERT will announce the result for all the semesters, it will issue mark sheets to all the students of the respective semester. The online result sheet will be only for information purposes and should not be considered as an original statement of marks.
Final mark sheet will be published separately after the result. Final year candidates i.e. learners qualifying 4th semester will be issued a diploma certificate after the result. In order to collect their D.El.Ed. diploma they should contact the concerned DIET center or visit the official website.
Key Points on Bihar SCERT Diploma Result
- The result for SCERT, Bihar D.El.Ed. ODL program will be announced on scheduled dates.
- Candidates can download their results by visiting SCERT, Bihar portal.
- The result will be published in pdf form.
- SCERT will not send any hard copy of the result to any candidate through the post.
- Those who will not be happy with their marks can apply for scrutiny of answer sheets.
- The scrutiny result shall be final and no further requests will be considered.
- Any change in marks after scrutiny will be reflected in a fresh mark sheet.
- A direct result link for all semesters will also be made available on this page.
- The online result will be only for information purpose, original mark sheet will be issued separately to each candidate.
- It is advised to all the students who have taken the exam to keep in touch with the SCERT website and concerned DIET center for updated related to SCERT, Bihar D.El.Ed ODL result.
SCERT, Bihar and D.El.Ed. ODL
State Council for Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Bihar is a state-level academic institution situated in Patna, Bihar. It was established to provide academic leadership in the state.
The main functions of SCERT, Bihar include designing the academic curriculum, development of textbooks, development of Teaching Learning Material, providing training to teachers, supervisors, mentors, etc., supervising DIETs and teacher training and main more.
SCERT, Bihar also offers two years D.El.Ed. through its Open and Distance Learning (ODL) wing. D.El.Ed. (ODL) the program was basically launched to meet the shortage of teachers in the state. It is basically a two-year program equivalent to a minimum of 1600 hours of learning in totality. This two-year teachers’ training program divided into four semesters. At the end of each semester, SCERT conducts semester exams. Learners enrolled in this program are required to complete the learning hours and qualify for the semester exam. After the completion of programs successfully, they are issued D.El.Ed. diploma certificate.
In case of any doubt related to Bihar SCERT D.El.Ed. ODL results, candidates can contact at the given details-
State Council Of Educational Research & Training
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org