Bihar Police Fireman Final Result 2022 Released: The Central Selection Board of Constables (CSBC) has released the fireman final result on its portal. Applicants appeared for the PET held in November may download their result online or from a pdf file shared on this page. Earlier, the authority conducted the written examination for 2,380 Fireman posts on 27th March 2022 across the state and applicants in large amounts appeared in the examination. And now on 5th September, the official body has announced its result which is uploaded online at their official website i.e. csbc.bih.nic.in. This article contains more information about the Bihar Police Fireman Results 2022.
Get here: Bihar Police Fireman Final Result
Bihar Police Fireman Result Link 2022
All those applicants who appeared in the exam are now keenly waiting for the declaration of results, the board will upload the result in the pdf file that will be easier for applicants to access and search for their names. The written examination will only be considered for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and the board will not send the scorecard/result personally to the qualified candidate’s address. Along with the result, you will also find the Bihar Police Fireman highlights, cut-off marks, and download process or go through the notification.
CSBC Bihar Police Fireman Result 2022: Highlights
|Conducting Body||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)|
|Post Name||Police Fireman|
|Exam Date||27th March 2022|
|Result Announcement Date||5 September|
|PET Date||8 to 18 November|
|Final Result Date||9th December|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test, Physical Efficiency/Measurement Test|
Bihar Police Fireman Qualifying Marks
As per the official advertisement, the qualifying mark for all the categories marked by the Board to clear the Written Test is 30%. If any candidates score less than 30% then they won’t be able to appear in the Physical Efficiency Test. With the help of qualifying marks, the candidates will get help in preparing a rough estimation of the cut-off marks.
CSBC Fireman 2022 Cut-Off Marks & Merit List
Every applicant who appeared in the written exam is supposed to score equal or more cut-off marks decided by the authorities. If they failed to secure the cut-off marks then they will not get permission to appear in the further stages of the recruitment. Currently, the official cut-off marks aren’t available but our team has prepared the tentative cut-off marks according to the marking pattern mentioned in the advertisement. The table below will show the Bihar Police Fireman tentative cut-off marks:
|Category||Tentative Cut-Off Marks|
The list of reasons other than the category depending upon which the cut-off marks will be prepared are: total applicants who gave the exam, marks scored by applicants, previous year cut-off marks, marking pattern, and last but not least tie-breaker method.
Along with the result, the board can also release the CSBC Fireman merit list on their official website that will indulge the names of those fortunate candidates whose dedication and hard work paid off as they not only scored the highest marks but top rank also. The names on the merit list will be given in the merit list will be available in descending i.e. from the highest score followed by the least score.
It will be board decision whether they will upload the merit list on their website along with the Bihar Police Fireman 2022 result.
Bihar Police Fireman Tie-Breaker Method
If the circumstances occur where two or more candidates score the same cut-off marks then to allot the rank to the deserving candidate, the board authorities will take the help of the following methods available below:
- The first option will be calculating the age of the applicant which means that applicants who will be older in age will be given preference as compared to others.
- In case, the tie still continues then the first letter of the applicant will be chosen.
How to download Bihar Police Fireman Result 2022?
Dear reader, if you are still reading this article then you are advised to go through this section as you will find the stages through which you download the Bihar Police fireman 2022 result/scorecard:
- Open the Central Selection Board of Constable website csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Once you reached the main page of the website, tap on the ‘Bihar Fire Services’ option.
- The long queue of various notifications related to the Bihar Fire Services will be visible in front of you.
- Now dig for the ‘Police Fireman result/scorecard 2022’ link.
- After getting fortunate in digging out the link, click on it and the pdf file of the result will immediately get open.
- The result pdf file will get appear in front of your eyes.
- After going through the particulars mentioned inside the result, download the file by tapping on the ‘Download’ option.
- Once you tapped on the option, the file will automatically get downloaded and transferred to the ‘Downloads’ folder of your system.
- Take out the printout of the result and keep it safe for future reference.
Bihar Police Fireman Results 2022: Links
The Bottom Line
We wish that you were able to collect all details which you were searching for regarding the Bihar Police Fireman result 2022. For more updates about the Bihar Police Fireman Result 2022, keep in touch with our website.