Bihar DST Lecturer Assistant Professor Result 2019: Department of Science and Technology, Bihar, will announce the result and merit list for Assistant Professor and Lecturer recruitment procedure shortly.
Through this recruitment, suitable candidates will be selected on contractual basis for the post of Lecturer and Assistant Professor in various Government Engineering, Govt. Polytechnic and Govt. Women Polytechnic institutes in the state of Bihar. Selection will be based on merit and NET or GATE scorecard. No separate exam is being conducted for the purpose of recruitment.
Bihar DST Lecturer Assistant Professor Result 2019
In this article, candidates looking for DST result will find all the necessary information regarding Bihar DST result such as result/merit list publication date, process to access result, important instruction, etc.
Bihar DST Lecturer and Assistant Professor 2019 Recruitment Overview
|Recruitment||DST, Bihar Recruitment 2019|
|Article category||Result/Merit list|
|Recruitment level||State level|
|Conducting Body||Department of Science & Technology, Bihar|
|Post||Lecturer and Assistant Professor|
|Type of vacancies||Contractual Basis|
|Date of announcement of result||To be announced soon|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
Bihar DST Lecturer Assistant Professor Result 2019 – How to check result?
As result/ merit list will be released online, candidates have to visit official website to access the result. They can follow the given steps to view their merit list online-
- Visit the official website of DST, Bihar (http://dst.bih.nic.in).
- On the homepage, click on “Recruitment” link.
- Select the relevant result/merit list link from the list.
- Merit list will appear on screen.
- Check the name in the list.
- Download the list for future references.
Candidates can also check the merit list from the link shared here- Available Soon
Information mentioned on Bihar DST Lecturer Assistant Professor Result
Result will be published as the merit list and it will include following information-
- Candidate’s name
- Application/ registration no.
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Permanent address
- Selected category
- Remark (if any)
- Important instructions
Bihar DST Lecturer and Assistant Professor Cut off and Merit list
The selection of candidates for the post of Assistant Professor and Lecturer will be made on the basis NET or GATE scorecard of the year 2016/ 2017/ 2018 as per the requirement of the post. The merit list or selection list of candidates will be prepared on the basis of cut off marks. The minimum number of marks obtained by the candidates to qualify a particular exam or selection process is known as cut-off marks.
Cut-off marks are different for each category of the candidates for various posts. The cut off marks will be set by the Department and candidates have to score accordingly to get selected. The weightage is decided by the department which is then used for the preparation of merit list.
Candidates whose names will be there in the list will be shortlisted for further selection rounds as per the selection criteria. The notification about next selection rounds will be communicated to the candidates through the online mode. Candidates are therefore, suggested to stay in touch with the department and its online portal for latest updates regarding the selection procedure.
Documents required at the time of Allotment/ Joining
After the release of merit list, selected candidates will be called for joining. They are required to produce all the required documents in original for verification. The list of all the necessary documents is shared below-
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheet and certificate.
- Graduation and post-graduation certificate and mark sheet
- NET score card / GATE Scorecard
- Category/ caste certificate if claiming for reservation
- Other required documents
- DST result or merit list will be published online on dates specified by the department.
- No hard copy of result will be issued to any candidate. They are required to check the merit list only through the online mode.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of NET/GATE score card and minimum required qualification. No separate selection exam will be conducted for selection.
- After the release of merit list, shortlisted candidates will be invited for next procedure.
- Recruitment is contractual in nature which means the job will be provided to the selected candidates for one from the date of joining.
- Decision for final selection and allotment of job to the candidates will be made by the DST, Bihar.
For issues and grievance related to DST, Bihar Lecturer, and Asst. Prof., candidates can contact at the given addresses-