Bihar Civil Court successfully examined the positions of Stenographer and Court Reader (Deposition Writer) on 17 December 2023. Applicants who appeared for the test are now eager to know the Bihar Civil Court Result. The result will help candidates in getting information regarding their performance.
However, the readers are informed that the result release date is not yet officially available. But it is expected that the officials will provide the बिहार सिविल कोर्ट परिणाम in January 2024. In the meantime, check out other related information like the answer key, result downloading process and others below.
Bihar Civil Court Result Date 2023
Applicants will be able to see the result after landing on the Bihar Civil Court portal. Apart from online, no other mode has been introduced for the accessibility of the result. The officials will also issue the answer online before publishing the Bihar Civil Court Result. If candidates feel any of the answers printed on the file are incorrect, they can also apply for objection.
The candidates’ answer sheets will be evaluated through the final answer key. The final key will not be available for objections. The authority will set the cut-off marks for the exam. Candidates must score the cut-off marks or more to get selected for the next stage of recruitment. All updates officially released will be updated here in a timely manner.
बिहार सिविल कोर्ट परिणाम 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Bihar Civil Court
|Name of the Position
|Stenographer and Court Reader (Deposition Writer)
|Date of the Examination
|17 December 2023
|Result Availability Status
|To be released
|Result Availability Mode
|Officials Web Portal
Download Bihar Civil Court Result 2023
Applicants will get to know about their performance through the results. So, it is important to understand its procedure. The following is the step-by-step guide to checking the Bihar Civil Court Group C Result:
- The process will start once you visit the official website of the Bihar Civil Court, i.e., https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/patna.
- Secondly, the link mentioned above will directly open the home page on the respective device.
- Afterwards, you need to locate the Recruitments option on the screen’s right side.
- Furthermore, click on it, and the device will open a new page.
- Now, you will be able to see a list of different recruitment links.
- Locate the result link provided for the Stenographer and Court Reader (Deposition Writer) position.
- After finding the link, click on it once, and the readers will be led to a new page once again.
- Now, you will have to provide the requested particulars carefully and then submit them (If Asked)
- Finally, the result will appear on the device holding information regarding the candidate’s qualifications.
- Check it carefully and download the same file for future use.
Bihar Civil Court Result 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Portal
|Bihar Civil Court Website Link
|Check the Result
|Follow for more updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the authority issue the Bihar Civil Court Stenographer and Court Reader Result?
The authority has not officially provided the result issue date. However, candidates can expect the result in January 2024.
What details are mentioned in the Bihar Civil Court Result?
The result provides information regarding the candidate’s performance such as the name of the candidate, applied post name, roll number, marks obtained (subject-wise), total obtained marks, maximum marks, remarks, the signature of the officials and others.
What after the declaration of the बिहार सिविल कोर्ट परिणाम?
After the declaration of the result, the authority will invite shortlisted candidates to appear for the next recruitment stages. Then the final merit list will be released holding selected candidate names.