Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny Result 2021: Bihar Board released Matric result for 2020 board exams on 5th April 2021. After the publication of result, Board invited applications from students who were not satisfied with their result and wish to apply for scrutiny. Those who have applied for Bihar board class 10th scrutiny of answer sheets can expect Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny Result soon. Result date has not been announced yet but is expected to release in April end.
The applications for BSEB Matric scrutiny were invited from 11th to 17 April 2021. A lot of students who were not satisfied with their marks submitted online applications. Now, the scrutiny result is under processing and once it will be announced officially, we will update the same here. Applicants who have applied for scrutiny can check scrutiny Bihar board 2021 online on Board’s portal on the scheduled date.
Update: Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny result for 2020 exams will be released soon. Students can expect their result by the end of April 2021. Result will be updated below.
बिहार बोर्ड मेट्रिक २०२०-२१ स्क्रूटनी के लिए आवेदन प्रक्रिया १७ अप्रैल को समाप्त हो गयी है| जो भी आवेदक यह जानना चाहते हैं की स्क्रूटनी रिजल्ट कब आएगा उन्हें बता दें की बोर्ड शीघ्र की स्क्रूटनी परिणाम अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर प्रकाशित करेगा। परिणाम अप्रेल के अंत तक जारी होने की सम्भावना है | हालाँकि बोर्ड ने इस संबंध में अभी कोई भी आधिकारिक नोटिस जारी नहीं किया है | बिहार कक्षा १० के स्क्रूटनी रिजल्ट से जुड़ी सभी जानकारियों के लिए इस पेज को अंत तक पढ़े और बुकमार्क जरूर करें |
Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny Result
Bihar Board result is released only in online mode. No result shall be provided in offline mode by the board to any of the student. Once the result will be made available on the online portal, it is the responsibility of the students to check it using their login details. After the result, Board will issue marksheet to students with updated particulars.
Get all the information about Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny result here in this article. Scroll down and check what is the date of result, how to check it, post result publication process, marksheet etc. details in easy-to-understand language.
Bihar Board 10th Scrutiny Result
|Examination||Bihar Board High School examination 2020-21|
|Article category||Sarkari Result|
|Exam Type||Board Examinations|
|Board||Bihar School Education Board (BSEB), Patna|
|Class||Matric (Class 10th)|
|Exam date||17th to 24th Feb 2021|
|Date of result publication||5th April 2021|
|Date of Scrutiny Result||To be announced soon|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
|Bihar board 10th Result portals||www.biharboardonline.com|
Bihar Board Result Timeline
Take a quick look at Bihar Board high school 2020 exams and result given as under-
|Commencement of Exam||17th Feb 2021|
|Last date of exam||24th Feb 2021|
|Declaration of Result||5th April 2021|
|Application for Scrutiny||11th April to 17th April 2021|
|Publication of scrutiny result||Expected soon|
How to check Bihar Board High School Scrutiny Result?
Students who are waiting for result can check it online by following the given instructions-
- Step 1- Start by opening the official portal of Bihar Board.
- Step 2- Now, click on Result link on the homepage.
- Step 3- On clicking the link, a drop-down menu will open. Click on “Scrutiny Result” option.
- Step 4- Now, scrutiny result page will open.
- Step 5- Enter the login details and proceed.
- Step 6- Scrutiny result for selected subjects will open.
- Step 7- Check result and save it for reference.
Details Mentioned on Bihar Class 10th Scrutiny Result
Bihar Board re-checking result is likely to include following information about the scrutiny result-
- Name of the student
- Roll No.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Subject-wise marks
- Previous marks
- Changes in marks in selected subject after scrutiny (if any)
- Division obtained
- Total Marks
- Signature of the director of Bihar Board
Bihar Board Class 10th Marksheet
After the publication of result, all the students are issued marksheet by the board. Marksheet is the document that holds the record of result of the students. Board usually provide marksheet to all the students one month after the publication of online result. Students can collect their marksheets from the concerned schools or they can visit online portal for information related to online issue of Bihar Board marksheet.
Students who have applied for scrutiny and if there is a change in marks in the respective subject than a new marksheet with updated marks is issued to them.
Important Points Related to Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny Result 2021
- Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny Result 2021 will be released soon.
- Result will be released online on the official portal.
- Students can check it using their roll number.
- No, hard copy of the result will be provided to any student. They have to check it online.
- Students should note that scrutiny result will be final and after that no further correspondence regarding the same shall be accepted by the board.
- In case there is heavy traffic on the official portal after the publication of result, students are suggested to stay calm and check the result after few minutes.
- For latest updates on re-checking result, students are advised to frequently visit this page as well as the official portal. All the result updates will be updated here for the convenience of the students waiting for result.
- In case of any query regarding the result, students can contact the board at the contact details shared below in this article.
|Bihar Board Matric Scrutiny Result 2021||Click Here (available soon)|
|Bihar Board Matric Class 10th Result 2021||Click Here|
|Bihar Board 12th Result 2021||Click Here|
For queries related to Bihar Board matric scrutiny result 2021, students can contact at-
Contact No.- 61230051
It was published on 5th April 2021 in online mode.
The last date for submission of applications for scrutiny was 17th April 2021.
Bihar board is likely to release scrutiny result most probably in April end. However, official result date is yet to be announced by the board.
Students can access it online by visiting Board’s portal and clicking on respective result link.
No, scrutiny result will be final and no further objections cannot be made by the students. Any correspondence regarding the same shall not be considered by the board.
It is generally made available after one month of the publication of result online. A new marksheet is issued to the students whose marks are upgraded after scrutiny.
Students can obtain their marksheets either from the concerned school or by visiting the online portal.