Bharati Vidyapeeth University Result 2020 B.Tech B.Com BBA BCA Odd/Even Sem Exams Result Date News Official Website Notification Check Here. Bharti Vidyapeeth is a deemed to be university situated in Pune Maharashtra. It was founded in 1964 by Dr. Patangrao Kadam. University has its main campus in Pune. University has more than 23000 students and 1600 plus teachers. University offers various regular and distant mode programs under its 12 faculties.
Apart from the main campus at Pune, University has eight campuses across the country at New Delhi, Kolhapur, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Solapur, Karad, Panchgani, and Satara. University has 29 constituent colleges across the state and these are the colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, Catering Technology, Homeopathy, Nursing, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Engineering, Hotel Management, Management etc.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Result 2020
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information regarding Bharti Vidhyapeeth University results. It includes detailed information about semester/annual/entrance examination results of the university, their schedule, download procedure along with extra information about university, examination system, and admission procedure.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Latest update: BVU has announced its Faculty of arts, commerce, and social science result.
Latest Update: Bharti Vidhyapeeth University has announced Faculty of Management Studies result for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Sem Exams. Candidates can check the result from below. Rest of Results will be announced soon.
An overview of Bharti Vidhyapeeth University
|Article category||University results|
|University||Bharti Vidhyapeeth University|
|Chancellor and Founder||Dr. Patanagrao Kadam|
|Programs offered||Diploma, Certificate, UG, PG and Ph.D. programs|
|Total programs offered||324|
|University type||Deemed to be university|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.bvuniversity.edu.in|
Admission Procedure of Bharti Vidhyapeeth University
- Admissions are open to all national and international students.
- University grant admission to the eligible candidates on the basis of marks in the entrance exams conducted by the university.
- Separate exams are conducted for admissions into UG, PG and Ph.D. programs.
- UG entrance exams are conducted
- PG entrance exams are generally conducted in the month of June and July.
- Ph.D. entrance exam is conducted in the month of September.
- Interested candidates are required to fill the application form from the university website before the due date as late applications are rejected.
- Registered candidates are advised to be present at the examination centre at least half an hour before the reporting time along with the valid admit card.
- No student is allowed to enter the exam hall with a valid hall ticket.
Bharti Vidhyapeeth University Exams and Results
The Controller of Examination control all the activities related to university exams and results such as scheduling of examination, conduction of examination, evaluation, and publication of results.
The detailed information about university results and exams is shared below-
Bharti Vidhyapeeth University Examinations
- UG exams for winter session regular programs are conducted in the month of October-November.
- Examinations forms for odd semester exams are released in the beginning of November every year.
- Even semester (II, IV, VI) exams are conducted in month of May/June.
- Students are required to fill the examination form before the commencement of all examinations (semester/annual/supplementary).
- Examination forms are issued through the university website few days prior the commencement of exams.
- After the completion of examination registration, university issue Admit cards to the registered candidates.
- Students have to collect the admit cards from the concerned college/institutes and have to verify the examination schedule.
- Admit card is an important document that contains exams and examination center information. It is mandatory for all the students to carry the same to the examination center on the exam day.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University Result
- University will declare all the results on its official portal on the specified dates. Students are therefore suggested to regularly visit the official website for regular result updates.
- Students can check the result in a PDF form or by using the PRN No.
- University results are generally published in a PDF form.
- The online result PDF indicates the roll number of the students passed, registration number, name of the college, date, program, semester and other related information.
- In order to check the result online students are required to remember their PRN No.
- Students must not treat the online result sheet as the original mark sheets as it is just updated for immediate information of the students.
- Original mark sheets are issued and distributed separately after the declaration of result.
- Students can also appear for supplementary exams after the declaration of results.
How to Check Bharti Vidyapeeth University Result?
BV University students can get their result through online mode by following the steps shared below-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of the university i.e. www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Step 2- Hit the “Examination” tab provided at the top of Bharti Vidyapeeth University homepage.
- Step 3- Click on “View mark sheet” under the head Results.
- Step 4- Select the relevant result link.
- Step 5- Enter the PRN No. and click on view result.
- Step 6- Result will appear.
- Step 7- Download or save the result for future reference.
In case of any clarification related to the university result, students are advised to immediately contact the concerned university department.