Bharati Vidyapeeth University Result B.Tech B.Com BBA BCA Odd/Even Sem Exams Result Date News Official Website Notification Check Here. After conducting the UG/PG semester examination successfully the university uploaded its result online at its official portal. Students who have appeared for the examination may download their results online. You have to go through a list of options to download the result and on doing the same the pdf file of the result will appear on your screen. We have provided a direct link to check their result.
Bharti Vidyapeeth is a Deemed-to-be university situated in Pune Maharashtra. It was founded in 1964 by Dr Patangrao Kadam. University has its main campus in Pune. University has more than 23000 students and 1600 plus teachers. University offers various regular and distance mode programs under its 12 faculties.
Apart from the main campus at Pune, University has eight campuses across the country New Delhi, Kolhapur, Navi Mumbai, Sangli, Solapur, Karad, Panchgani, and Satara. University has 29 constituent colleges across the state and these are the colleges of Medicine, Dentistry, Catering Technology, Homeopathy, Nursing, Ayurveda, Pharmacy, Engineering, Hotel Management, Management etc.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Result 2023
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information regarding Bharti Vidhyapeeth University’s results. It includes detailed information about the semester/annual/entrance examination results of the university, their schedule, and download procedure along with extra information about the university, examination system, and admission procedure.
Download BVU UG/PG Semester Result
An overview of Bharti Vidhyapeeth University
|Article Category||University results|
|University||Bharti Vidhyapeeth University|
|Programs offered||Diploma, Certificate, UG, PG, and PhD programs|
|University Type||Deemed to be a university|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.bvuniversity.edu.in|
Bharti Vidhyapeeth University Exams and Results
The Controller of Examination controls all the activities related to university exams and results such as scheduling of examinations, conducting of examinations, evaluation, and publication of results.
Detailed information about university results and exams is shared below-
Bharti Vidhyapeeth University Examinations
- Students are required to fill out the examination form before the commencement of all examinations (semester/annual/supplementary).
- Examination forms are issued through the university website a few days prior to the commencement of exams.
- After the completion of examination registration, the university issues Admit cards to the registered candidates.
- Students have to collect the admit cards from the concerned college/institutes and have to verify the examination schedule.
- Admit card is an important document that contains exams and examination centre information. It is mandatory for all the students to carry the same to the examination centre on exam day.
Bharti Vidyapeeth University Result
- University declares all the results on its official portal on the specified dates. Students are therefore suggested to regularly visit the official website for regular result updates.
- Students can check the result in a PDF form or by using PRN No.
- University results are generally published in PDF form.
- The online result PDF indicates the roll number of the students who passed, registration number, name of the college, date, program, semester, and other related information.
- In order to check the result, online students are required to remember their PRN No.
- Students must not treat the online result sheet as the original mark sheet as it is just updated for immediate information of the students.
- Original mark sheets are issued and distributed separately after the declaration of the result.
- Students can also appear for supplementary exams after the declaration of results.
How to Check Bharti Vidyapeeth University Result?
BV University students can get their results through online mode by following the steps shared below-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of the university i.e. www.bvuniversity.edu.in.
- Step 2- Hit the “Examination” tab provided at the top of the Bharti Vidyapeeth University homepage.
- Step 3- Click on “View mark sheet” under the head Results.
- Step 4- Select the relevant result link.
- Step 5- Enter the PRN No. and click on view result.
- Step 6- Result will appear.
- Step 7- Download or save the result for future reference.
In case of any clarification related to the university result, students are advised to immediately contact the concerned university department.