Bharathidasan University Result 2019-2020: Bharathidasan University announced all UG and PG courses odd semester exam results on their official website. BDU conducted 1st, 3rd, and 5th semester exams in November and December month. All students who have appeared in this university semester exams will be able to check their results from this page. We will update the result link here after the announcement.
Bharathidasan University is a public state university located in the Tiruchirappalli district of the state of Tamil Nadu. It is an affiliating university established in the year 1982 and named after the revolutionary Tamil Poet, Bharathidasan.
Latest Update: Bharathidasan University Regular Programmes – All Affiliated Colleges – November 2019 – Semester Exam Results.
Result of B.Sc., BA, B.Com and all other UG & PG courses odd semester exams result announced.
Check link below
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:
- Pearl Academy: No.1 Fashion School - Admissions Open for 2020.APPLY NOW >
- UPES, Dehradun - Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020APPLY NOW >
- Manipal University Best Private University In India - Application 2020 is Live APPLY NOW >
- Lovely Professional University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
- Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20.APPLY NOW >
BU has two campuses viz Palkalaiperur Campus (Main campus) and Khajamalai Campus (Urban -52.56 acres). It has 146 affiliated colleges spread in the various districts of Nagapattinam, Karur, Pudukkottai, Tiruvarur, Tiruchirapalli, and Perambalur of the state. University has 4 faculties, 37 departments, and 16 schools offering various UG, PG, diploma and research programs in various disciplines. Apart from the regular program university offer 15 UG and 26 PG programmes through distance education mode. It has around 230 faculty members and teaching staff that caters to 2372 students and research scholars of the university.
In this article, you are going to get all the important information regarding the annual and semester exam result of Bharathidasan University.
BU has been ranked 94 in overall category and 67 among universities by The National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in the year 2018.
An overview of Bharathidasan University
|Article category||University Results|
|Location||Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu|
|Chancellor||Governor of Tamil Nadu|
|Courses offered||Certificate, Diploma, UG, PG and doctorate programs|
|University type||State University|
|Campus Area (Main)||631.17 Acres|
|Academic system||Yearly and Semester system under CBCS|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online and offline|
|Result Declaration Mode||Online|
|Official University Website||www.bdu.ac.in|
The Bharathidasan University results for odd semester exams are declared in December/January and even semester exams in June/July. All the university results are declared only through the online mode. Students can get their results from the official university portal. The result includes the name of the student, roll number, registration number, semester, year, credit, subject-wise marks, total marks, result status etc.Students can collect their mark-sheets/ marks card from the university/affiliated colleges on the specified dates.
Bharathidasan University Faculty
University has these four faculties and following schools under each faculty-
Faculty of Arts
- School of Education
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Performing Arts
- Institute for Entrepreneurship and Career Development
- DDU- Kaushal Kendra
Faculty of Languages
- School of English and Foreign Languages
- School of Indian Languages
Faculty of Management
- School of Business Studies
Faculty of Science, Engineering & Technology
- School of Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering
- School of Computer Science, Engineering & Applications
- Earth Science
- School of Library and Information Science
- Life Sciences
- School of Environmental Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- School of Physics
- Marine Sciences
Bharathidasan University Departments
Following are the university departments-
- Department of Animal Science
- Bharathidasan School of Management (BSM)
- Department of Biochemistry
- Biomedical Science
- Department of Botany
- Department of Commerce and Financial Studies
- Department of Computer Engineering & Technology
- Computer Science & Applications
- Department of Education
- Department of Educational Technology
- Department of Environmental Science & Management
- Department of Geography
- Library and Information Science
- Department of Geology
- Lifelong Learning
- Department of Marine Science
- Library and Information Science
- Department of Marine Biotechnology
- Department of Medical Physics
- Department of Non-Linear Dynamics
- Prose, Music & Drama
- Department of Physics
- Physical Education & Yoga
- Remote Sensing
- Department of Statistics
- Department of Tamil
- Women’s Studies
Bharathidasan University BDU Admission Procedure
- Admissions in BU are mainly done on the basis of entrance exams and merit of the students in the qualifying exam.
- University conducts separate entrance exams for all the programs.
- The entrance exams are generally conducted in the month of June every year.
- To get admission in the university, interested candidates have fill an application form first.
- Candidates can avail application forms from the university website or from the registrar office. The application forms must be submitted before the due date.
- Application forms are released in the month of April for admission into the university.
- After the successful submission of application, university issue admit cards to the registered candidates which they have to carry to the exam center on the day of the entrance exam.
Bharathidasan University Semester Exams and Results
University curriculum is based on both semester systems and non-semester system (i.e. on yearly basis). University also follows a Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) for many of the courses. All the UG and PG programs along with professional courses like MBA, MCA etc. are conducted semester systems and all the other programs like M.Phil., Ph.D. and few others are conducted under the non-semester system.
Under the semester system, an academic year is comprised of two semesters viz. Odd (June/July to October/November) and Even semester (November/December to April/May). Separate exams are organized for yearly and semester-based courses. The details information about the exams and result of the university is as follows-
Bharathidasan University Exams
- The exams for all the odd semester exams for all the UG and PG programs are conducted in the month of November/December.
- The odd semesters exams are conducted in May/June each year.
- The final exams for Full-time M.Phil program is conducted in the month of January/February and in May for M.Phil Part-time program.
- Only those students are allowed to sit in exams who fulfills the university credit and attendance criteria.
How to check Bharathidasan University Results?
BDU students can follow the steps given below to check the result online-
- Visit www.bdu.ac.in.
- Find the “Examination” Tab on the homepage.
- Click on the “Notification/circulars”
- Select the Exam Result option.
- Click on the respective courses.
- Enter the register number and click on submit.
- The result will appear on screen.
- Lastly, students can save the result for use/reference in future.
Bharathidasan University Result Nov/Dec 2019 Semester Exams
|Courses Regular Programmes (Affiliated Colleges) UG – Semester Exam Results||Result|
|BA 1st, 3rd, 5th Sem Exam Result||Check Here|
|B.Sc 1st, 3rd, 5th Sem Exam Result||Check Here|
|B.Com 1st, 3rd, 5th Sem Exam Result||Check Here|
|Revaluation Results – November 2019||Check Here|
|Centre for Distance Education Results (CDE)||Check here|
|UG (All Batches) – Instant Examinations -July 2019 – Results||Check Here|
|B.Sc. (1991-2004 Batches)||Check Here|
|B.Sc. (2005-2018 Batches)||Check Here|
|B.A. 2001 Batch||Check Here|
|B.A. (2008-2018 Batches)||Check Here|
|B.B.A. (2002-2008 Batches)||Check Here|
|B.B.A. (2008-2018 Batches)||Check Here|
Bharathidasan University Result- PG Courses
|Courses Regular Programmes (Affiliated Colleges) PG – Semester Exam Results||Result||Result Date|
|M.Sc.- Maths, Computer Science, Information Technology, Biotechnology and Environmental Science (April 2019 Exam)||Check Here||20th June|
|MSc Computer Science and Information Technology||Click Here|
|M.Sc and MSW||Click Here|
|MA Tamil and English||Click Here|
|MSc Botany, Zoology, Env. Science||Click Here|
|MA Tamil and English||Click Here|
|Centre for Distance Education Results (CDE)|
|PG Programme Result|
|PG Non-Semester Programmes||Click Here|
|PG Semester Programmes||Click Here|
|B.Ed (Education)||Click Here|
|UG/PG – Revaluation Results –Regular /CDE – Nov 2018||Click Here|
Controller of Examinations
Tiruchirappalli – 620024
Phone No.- 0431- 2407016, 0431- 2407060