BFUHS Result 2022: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot Punjab has announced its various examination results online at bfuhs.ac.in. Students who appeared for the examination and are looking for Baba Farid University results may visit the University portal or it can also be downloaded from the link shared below in this article. To generate your BFUHS Result you need to submit your roll number and the last ‘3 digits of Registration number’. Go through this article to get BFUHS Result 2022.
Update: BFUHS has published a few more course results whose links are given below.
BFUHS Result 2022
Students who have downloaded their Baba Farid Regular Exam results must understand that the result available online is just for immediate information and cannot be treated as final. If there is any discrepancy in the online result then the university is not responsible for that. The detailed and original mark sheet will be issued by the university separately in the due course time.
In case, students are not able to clear any of the subjects then he/she can appear for a repeat examination and for that they need to submit an examination form. To know more about this scroll down to this page.
BFUHS Result 2022: Overview
|Baba Farid University of Health Sciences
|UG and PG
Information Available in BFUHS Result
Once you submit your roll number and the last three digits of the registration number then you will find some details of your result which we have listed below: –
- Course name
- Year/ Prof.
- Exam Session
- College Name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Father and Mother’s Name
- Marks obtained
- Result status
- Distinction (if any)
- Result announced date
BFUHS Repeat Examination Form PDF
After the declaration of Baba Farid university’s result, some students there who have not secured passing marks, thus declared failed. Such students do not need to lose hope because they can appear for the examination again, and for that he/she needs to fill out the repeat examination form.
The said examination form is to be filled in the prescribed format along with a requisite fee as per their course. The details for the same are available in the examination form so you must refer it.
BFUHS Rechecking of Answer Script
Students whose result has been declared by the university can also apply for the rechecking of their answer books, for this he/she needs to fill out the application within the due time along with the required amount of the application fee. Here are some details of rechecking of answer books: –
- Students can apply online only for rechecking of his/her answer books
- The application must be submitted within 30 days of result announcement.
- No physical form of rechecking is allowed
- Applicant needs to pay a rechecking fee for various course answer book which is Rs 1000/- but if any course has two-part then a separate fee need to be paid.
- The fee once paid by the applicant will not be refunded at all.
- Payment for the application should be done in DD mode which is to payable Registrar, Baba Farid University of health sciences, Faridkot
- It is to be noted that rechecking is to be done only to know whether the marks awarded has been correctly added or not and all answer was assessed by the examiner or not.
BFUHS Rechecking Exam Result
Students who had submitted rechecking examination forms and are looking for their results then it can be checked from the University portal. If any change appears in the marks then its status will reflect in the result column.
BFUHS Revaluation of Answer Books
University didn’t offer revaluation of answer books for any examination of any faculty. So if you are looking for the same then sorry such criteria are not applicable in BFUHS. Instead of revaluation, the university offers rechecking of the answer book which we have already discussed above.
Steps to Download Baba Farid University Result 2022?
To access BFUHS 2022 result students need to follow the steps that are given here: –
- Visit the University portal first which is bfuhs.ac.in
- Select the regular exam link under the “Result” tab
- Next, you need to select a result from the list that appears on your left
- It will open recently announced course results on your screen
- Tap on the ‘view result’ of the required course you are looking for
Yes, University has published most of its course results online at its official portal bfuhs.ac.in
Yes, Students appeared for repeat examinations their results too declared by the university.
No, applicants need to submit their details like registration number and roll number.
No university is not allowing for revaluation for any course under any department.
Yes, students may submit rechecking of the answer book applications soon after the result is announced.
As per the details applicant needs to pay Rs. 1000/- for each course but if that particular has two sections or parts then the fee needs to be paid individually for each part. The mode of payment is DD which is to be done in favour of the University whose details are available in rechecking application form.