Barkatullah University Result: Barkatullah University is a public university situated at Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. It was established on 1970 as Bhopal University and was renamed in 1988 as Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya (University) after the name of freedom fighter Prof. Barkatullah who belong to the state of MP.
University campus is spread in an area of nearly 400 acres that include the academic buildings, residential building, and other necessary infrastructure. University is focused on interdisciplinary teaching and research.
Table of Contents
Barkatullah University Result 2018-19
It offers around 100 undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programs through its 10 faculties and 24 University departments in the field of Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Law, Education, Social Science, Pharmacy, Engineering, and Life Sciences. Along with regular programs, university also offer distance education programs through its Institute of Open and Distance Education (IODE).
Territorial jurisdiction of the state extends to 8 districts of the state viz. Bhopal, Harda, Rairagarh, Sehore, Vidisha, Hoshangabad, Betul and Raisen. Being an affiliating university, around 471 autonomous, government, private colleges and institutes of eight districts of the state are affiliated with the university.
Hassan Sheikh Mohamud, Rahat Indori, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, Pamposh Bhat etc. are some of the notable alumni of the university.
Students here will get all the relevant information regarding the university results along with an extra information about university profile, admission procedure and examination system.
Barkatullah University Overview
|Article category||University results|
|Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh|
|Chancellor||Governor of Madhya Pradesh|
|Courses offered||UG, PG programs|
|University type||Public University|
|Campus Area||400 acres|
|Academic system||Semester system|
|Mode of registration for admission||Online/ Offline|
|Mode of declaration of results||Online|
|Official University Website||www.bubhopal.ac.in|
|MP Online result portal||www.bubhopal.mponline.gov.in|
Barkatullah University Faculty and Departments
BU has following faculty and department of studies under them-
Faculty of Arts
- Department of Arabic
- Department of Persian
- Department of Comparative Language and Culture
Faculty of Commerce
- Department of Commerce
Faculty of Education
- Department of Physical Education
- Department of Continuing Education
- Department of Yoga
Faculty of Science
- Department of Physics
- Department of Electronics
- Department of Earth Science
- Department of Computer Science & Application
Faculty of Social Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Regional Planning and Economic Goals
- Department of Women Studies
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Pharmacy
- Department of Pharmacy
Faculty of Management
- Department of CRIM
Faculty of Law
- Department of Legal Studies and Research
Faculty of Life Sciences
- Department of Bioscience
- Department of Genetics
- Department of Aquaculture
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Microbiology
- Department of Environment Science and Limnology
Barkatullah University Admission Process
- Admission to BU is made through merit in the qualifying exam, entrance exams conducted by the university or through interviews.
- Admissions to B.Tech. (Integrated), B.Ed., B.P.Ed., L.L.M., B.Pharma. and various programs is made on the basis of entrance exams.
- Entrance exams are conducted separately for all the programs.
- Ph.D. admissions are carried out on the basis of entrance test conducted by the university. DET exam is conducted for admission Ph.D./ M.Phil. programs.
- Interested candidates are required to apply through an application form.
- Application form is made available on the online portal of the university. Candidates have to fill the application form from the university website and have to submit the printed copy of it to the university office along with required documents within the stipulated time schedule. Late applications are not accepted by the university.
- Academic programs for all the University Teaching Departments (UTD) and affiliated colleges are commenced in the month of July.
Barkatullah University Exams and Results
All the programs in the University Teaching Departments and affiliated colleges are run under the semester system and thus exams are conducted at the end of each semester twice in a year. Scroll down and find all the necessary information regarding the BU examination schedule and result system.
Barkatullah University Exams
- Exams for all the regular and distance mode programs are scheduled separately.
- End semester exams for all the odd semesters are generally conducted in the month of December/January.
- University conduct end semester exams for even semester generally in May-June every year.
- The odd semester exams for UTD departments are organized in December month whereas even semester exams are conducted in the month of May.
- University also have the policy of conducting special ATKT exams.
- Students from all the UTD and affiliated colleges are required to submit the examination form with the prescribed fee before the commencement of semester exams.
- Admit cards are issued to the registered students which they have to positively carry to the examination center on the day of examination. No student is allowed to enter the examination hall without a valid admit card.
Barkatullah University Result
- All the university results are published through the online mode on the specified dates.
- University notify students through its website and also through the MP Online portal. Students are therefore advised to regularly visit the website for all the updates regarding the university results.
- To check the result online, students are required to have their roll number with them. Without the roll number, they will not be able to check their result.
- The result sheet displayed online indicates the marks and grade by the students and other details such as students name, course, year, semester, result status etc.
- Students can collect the original mark sheets from the university after the declaration of the result on the dates specified by the university.
How to check Barkatullah University Result?
Readers can follow the given procedure/ steps in order to download the BU results through online mode-
- Visit the official university website first. Click Here www.bubhopal.ac.in.
- Now click on the “Online Result” link provided on the homepage of the university.
- Select the relevant option from the list of result.
- Enter the roll number and click search result.
- Result appear on the screen.
- Check carefully all the information mentioned and download for further references.
Students can also get their result directly by clicking on the MP Online link. (www.bubhopal.mponline.gov.in).
Students/Readers are suggested to contact/visit the university concerned department in case of any discrepancy in the result. They can contact at the contact information provided below-
Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
Hoshangabad Road, BHOPAL-462026,
Phone No.- 0755- 2517019