ATMA Result 2023:- ATMA July 2023 Result & Scorecard is announced on 28th July 2023. Candidates who have appeared in this exam can download it from the official website by logging in with their valid credentials. Also, a direct link to download the result is shared on this page. ATMA result will be availed only through the online mode. However, if candidates wish to get a hard copy of it they can request it.
Scorecard will show the total score & percentile obtained by the examinee. On the basis of ATMA scorecard, candidates can get admission to various post-graduate programs in Management at various colleges.
ATMA Result 2023 www.atmaaims.com
Keep going through this article till the end and get all the necessary information about ATMA 2023 scorecard.
|Exam||AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) 2023|
|Article Category||ATMA Result|
|Conducting Authority||Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)|
|ATMA Academic Year||2023|
|Course||PG management courses|
|Periodicity of exam||Five times a year|
|Declaration of ATMA result||28th July 2023|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
How to check ATMA 2023 Result?
To check the result online, candidates need to follow the points shared below-
- Go to the official website of ATMA. Website link is as follows- www.atmaaims.com.
- Click on ATMA July 2023 session result link.
- Enter the login Id and password. Click on Submit button.
- ATMA scorecard will appear finally on the screen.
- Check the scores in the result card.
- Download and keep the result safe for further use.
Information mentioned on ATMA Scorecard
ATMA result will be published in the form of a scorecard indicating following information-
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Test date
- Scaled score of each section
- Percentile in each section
- Total scaled score
- Overall percentile
- Validity of scorecard for admission
- Result validation key
Validity of ATMA 2023 July Result
ATMA scores of each session are valid only for a certain period of time. After that candidates cannot use that scorecard for the purpose of admission. The scorecard/ result of ATMA on a particular date is generally valid to be used by the management institutions for the purpose of admission in the next academic year only. Decisions of admission of candidates on the basis of ATMA result is solely taken by these institutions. AIMS has no role in admission.
Use of ATMA result
ATMA result is accepted by various management institutions of India as an essential criterion for admission to various PG programs in Management. Details about names, address, and courses offered in these institutions are provided on the website. Therefore, candidates can check it from there.
Important Instructions Related to ATMA Result
- ATMA Result will be available in the candidate’s login five days after the date of test.
- Scorecard will contain scores obtained by the candidates in the admission test in the form of percentile.
- Result can be downloaded by using the login ID and password. The ID and password will be sent by email to the candidates.
- Candidates whose result will be cancelled will not receive their scores.
- The score obtained by the candidates in this test cannot be compared (directly or indirectly) to the scores of other similar tests.
- No hard copy of the result/scorecard will be issued unless candidates request specifically for it.
- Scorecard will be valid for a limited time period. Therefore, candidates are advised to apply for admission on the basis of ATMA result within the time limit.
- After the publication of result, scores are forwarded to the institution designated by the candidates at the time of registration. After that candidates have to complete the admission procedure before the due date.
AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) is a national level entrance test conducted by The Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS). It is conducted five times a year, therefore, interested candidates can take this test at their convenience in a year.
ATMA is conducted every year to check the eligibility of candidates for admission to postgraduate programs in the field of management (like MBA, PGDM, MCM, PGDBA, etc.) in various management institutions of the country.
ATMA is conducted basically to assess and test the aptitude of the candidates for higher education in management. ATMA score is used by various management institutes for providing admission to suitable candidates.
For doubts and queries related to ATMA, candidates can get in touch with the concerned authority through the contact details shared below-
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS)
Phone No.- 040- 23418876, 48544057
If you have any doubt regarding ATMA Score Card 2023 scorecard then comment below and our technical team will help you in solving the problem ASAP.