Assam TET Result 2019 has been released on 30th December 2019. Read the complete article to get the live result link. Govt. of Assam has conducted Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-2019 for lower Primary Level and Upper Primary Level for the State of Assam on 10th November as per the guideline laid down by NCTE. In pursuance to their earlier advertisement vide No RMSA/ Special TET/842/2017/80 they invited online application in September for the eligible candidates who are the permanent residence of Assam and who intend to appear in Paper-I (lower primary) and Paper-II (upper primary) of Assam TET.
Assam TET Result 2019
Assam TET exam which was held on the 10th of November 2019 and its result has been announced on 30th December by the officials. So applicants who had applied for the same visit to the official website to download their Assam TET result. In this article, we are going to tell you everything about the Assam TET result. The result has been announced by the authority on 30th December 2019.
Latest Update 30th Dec 2019: Assam TET Result 2019 has been released now. All candidates who had appeared in written exam can download their result from below given links.
Assam TET 2019- Details
Here are some important details which you need to be considered.
|Recruitment Board||Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan|
|Notification Number||No RMSA/Special TET/842/2017/172|
|Starting date to apply online||2 -09-2019|
|Last date to apply Online||17-09-2019|
|Result Date||30th December 2019 (Released)|
|Official website||ssa.assam.gov.in, www.sebaonline.org|
Assam TET 2019 Cut Off
Assam TET cut off will be declared by the officials soon on the official website but as you know minimum marks to qualify TET is 90 marks and the number of applicants applied for this year is higher than the previous one so your score should be somewhere in between 120 to 125 marks to be shortlisted.
When a candidate qualified successfully in TET he or she will get preference for engagement as a teacher in his preferred Zone in accordance with the Government Notification No PMA.77/2019/7-A dated 22/8/2019.
Applicant who will successfully clear the entrance exam will be considered as qualified in TET and will be awarded certificate from the department of elementary education.
After qualifying in TET, if a candidate is selected after fulfilling all the norms as per Government rules during the recruitment stage, such candidate will be posted in that zone which he/she applying for. the zone will be the cadre of the candidate and no inter-zone will be transferred will be applicable in future. This is in reference to the Government notification number PMA.227/2019/7 date 22nd august 2019.
Assam TET Merit List
As soon as officials declared the Assam TET result soon after they will release the merit list of candidate with their scores it will depend upon the performance of the candidate in the exam.
|Name of the zone||Districts assigned one zone||Zone code|
|Zone no. 1||Dhubri, south salmara- mankachar, Goalpara, Barpeta, Bongaigaon||Z01|
|Zone no.2||Baksa, chirang, kokrajhar, Udalguri||Z02|
|Zone no.3||Nalbari, Kamrup, Kamrup Metro, Darrang, Morigaon, Nagaon, Hojai||Z03|
|Zone no.4||Golaghat, Jorhat, Majuli, Sivasagar, Dibrugarh, Tinsukiya, Charaideo||Z04|
|Zone no.5||Sonitpur, Biswanath, Dhemaji, Lakhimpur||Z05|
|Zone no.6||Karbi angling, Dima Hasao, West Karbi Anglong||Z06|
|Zone no.7||Cachar, Hailakandi, Karimaganj||Z07|
In case of a higher number of applicants, the zones may be increased, if required.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Structure of Exam Assam TET 2019
Paper-I (class I to V):
|Subject||Number of Question*||Marks|
|Child Development and Pedagogy (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
|Language I- Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar (compulsory any One)||30 MCQs||30 MARKS|
|Language II- English (compulsory)||30 MCQs||30 marks|
|Mathematics||30 MCQs||30 marks|
|Environmental Studies||30 MCQs||30 Marks|
All 150 questions will be of MCQs type; each carrying one marks.
Paper-II will be for those candidates who want to be a teacher for both Primary and Upper level (class VI to VIII).
Structure of Paper-II:
|Child Development and pedagogy (compulsory)||30 multiple choice question||30 marks|
|Language I- Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar (compulsory any One)||30 multiple choice question||30 marks|
|Language-II English (compulsory)||30 multiple choice question||30 marks|
|Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science or||60 multiple choice question||60 marks|
|For Social Studies Teacher: Social Studies Or||60 multiple choice question||60 marks|
|For any other teacher – either A) or B)|
Duration of Exam: Duration of exam will be 2 ½ hours i.e. 150 minutes for Paper-I and 2 ½ hours i.e. 150 minutes for Paper-II. There will be an additional 20 minutes time per hour for the candidates who are visually impaired.
There will be no Negative Marking in the Exam so candidate.
Note: Candidate has to qualify in both the Parts individually to qualify in the exam.
Minimum Qualifying Mark to Qualify Assam TET 2019
To qualify TET exam candidate need to score at least 60% marks in the entrance test means you should get 90 marks out of 150 marks to qualify in the TET exam. But to qualify in merit list or cut off you need to score more than the qualifying marks.
However, there is a 5% reservation/relaxation on marks for candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/MOBC.
And the candidate whose degree of physical disability is more than 40% will only eligible for relaxation under PWD/PH.
For paper-I (LP level) relaxation will be up to 5% in HHLC marks which will be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 2 year D.El.Ed. before 31-8-2009.
For Paper-II (UP level) relaxation will be up to 5% in graduation marks which will be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 1 year B.Ed before 21-8-2009.
Recommended Read: Government Jobs In India
Some Important Points for the Assam TET Candidates
- Candidates who pass the TET exam will be awarded a certificate by the authority.
- The validity of that certificate will be of the maximum period of seven years from the date when the certificate has been issued by the Empowered Committee,
- The government of Assam is subject to change that the candidate otherwise fulfills the eligibility criteria prescribed for recruitment to the services in the Government of Assam.
- It shall be noted that mere qualification with prescribed marks in the TET examination for Secondary Education shall not confer on any candidate the right to employment as a teacher.
- However, qualification in TET examination is mandatory to appear at the interview for teacher recruitment and the marks obtained in the TET examination by a candidate who has qualified in the TET examination shall be counted in the interview for the teacher recruitment which will be advertised further.
- The recruitment of teacher after TET for graduate teachers in the provincialized High School, Higher Secondary School and High madrassa shall be governed by Rule-8.
- While appearing in this TET exam there will be no verification of documents of candidates in support of qualification. But documents, of a TET qualified candidate will be mandated during the time of engagement process of teacher by the concerned authority. In case of false submission of information/claim qualification regarding, he/she will be liable for criminally.
- For recruitment in Government jobs, upper age limit will be applicable in accordance with the prevailing Act/rules, at the time of recruitment.
- If a candidate will be detected after qualifying in case of false information or false documents then his/her candidature will be considered as null or void in TET even after if certificate is issued to him/her without assigning any reason thereof.
How to check Assam TET Result 2019 online?
Assam TET which is conducted by the Government of Assam Department of Elementary Education Axom Sarba Siksha Abhiyan Mission every year. The candidate who keens and wanted to serve as a teacher applied for it in numerous numbers every year. And as expected lots of applicants applied for the same. And its results are going to be announced soon so in this article we are going to tell you how can you check your TET result online.
Candidate, you need to follow few steps to know the TET Result of Assam 2019:
- First of all, candidate need to visit the official website which is ssa.assam.gov.in
- Now you will see a “Latest News” section in the list click on that option it will open a new page
- In this, you will get a notification regarding TET result click on it
- After clicking it will open a file which is in PDF format save that file
- And now you have to search your name or Registration Number in it by simply Pressing Ctrl+ f.
- A search bar will pop up on your screen now just enter your name or registration number and press search if you will be selected then you will be directed to your number/name.
Note: Due to huge amount of traffic both links are not working properly. All candidates are advised to do not panic. Keep refreshing the result link to get the Assam TET Result.
It has been released on 30th December 2019.
sebaonline.org is the official website for result announcement.
30th December 2019.
For more details regarding Assam TET Exam you may visit to the official website ssa.assam.gov.in or for any assistance regarding this you may also contact at following numbers:
Toll-free number-1800-212-005599 and Helpline Number-08472880277.