Assam APSC Junior Engineer Result 2023: The Assam Public service commission recently conducted an examination for junior engineers in the year 2023. The candidates who appeared for the exam are waiting for the results for the same. The examination was conducted on 13 August and now the authority is preparing its result. All the notifications regarding examinations are posted on the official website of APSC. The candidates must know how to check the result once it is posted. To know complete information pertaining to a PAC junior civil engineer 2023 examination, read the article given below.
Assam APSC Junior Engineer Result 2023
The Assam Public service commission or PSC released a notification advertisement number 02/2023 for 73 vacancies of junior engineer civil under the Public health engineering department of Assam. Certain seats were reserved for categories and a pay scale of Rs.14, 000 to Rs.60, 500 and grade pay Rs.8, 700 of pay band PB2 was finalised. Numerous candidates registered for the state government post by applying online through the official portal.
The examination was consequently conducted on 13 August 2023. Ever since the examination was held, the candidates who appeared for the exam are eagerly waiting for the results. It is believed that APSC will release the result in the month of September 2023. The result will be published online directly on the portal of Assam Public service commission at apsc.nic.in.
How to Download Assam PSC JE Result 2023?
Candidates who appeared for the examination can check the result on the portal of APSC. The examination was conducted as an OMR based screening test. They will need to follow the subsequent steps in order to check the result:
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
- Visit the official web portal of Assam Public service commission at apsc.nic.in.
- On the homepage of the website, check the corner for “Important Links”.
- In the Important Links, select the option of “Written/Screening Test Results”.
- The page will be directed to the list of written/screening test results of all the years.
- Choose the year 2023 in the topmost list.
- The page will be refreshed and all the screening test results of the year 2021 will be visible on the screen.
- The results will be mentioned in the form of a list. The latest released results will be mentioned on the top along with their advertisement number. Check the result released for advertisement number 02/2023.
- Click on the attached link for the result.
- The PDF file of the result will open up in the new tab. The candidates can check the results instantly by spotting their roll numbers in the document.
- The result can also be downloaded or printed by tapping on the respective icons.
APSC Junior Engineer Result Cut-Off
The formulation of the result will be on the basis of the cut-off marks and the merit list. Cut-off marks are the minimum amount of marks that a candidate needs to score in order to secure a position on the merit list. If the candidates score more than the cut-off marks, their names will be visible in the merit list. The cut-off is very crucial for the candidates to estimate their chances of securing a rank in the merit list.
Those candidates who score less than the cut-off marks do not qualify for the exam. Apart from this, the cut-off varies on the basis of the reservations specified by the Assam Public service commission in advance. The candidates need to clear their respective cut-offs in order to pass the exam.
APSC JE Merit List 2023
The merit list is formed on the basis of the marks secured by each candidate and the cut-off marks declared by the authorities. The Assam Public service commission will declare the minimum marks required in advance. The candidates need to score marks more than the declared cut-off, and such candidates will be allotted ranks.
Their ranks will be allotted on the basis of the maximum marks and the categories. Those who will secure high ranks will have higher chances of getting selected. The final results are formulated on the basis of the vacancies, the reservations and finally the merit list.
Candidates who might be facing issues with the APSC portal apsc.nic.in or have queries pertaining to the junior engineer examination or result can contact the Assam Public service commission helpdesk. The authority of APSC is responsible for conducting the examinations for openings in the state government. Hence, any related queries will be dealt with by the APSC helpdesk. The users can call at 0361–2363117 on working days during working hours of 9:30 AM – 5 PM. Any further queries regarding the aforementioned Article can also be dropped in the comment section below and the team nvshq.org will try their best to answer them.