AHSEC Result 2019 Assam Board 12th Result Date: HS 2nd year or class 12th has been released today on 25th May 2019 at 9 AM. Last year it was announced on 31st May 2018 so considering the previous year trend for 2019, it has been released on 25th May 2019.
AHSEC result 2019 is going to be published on the official website of the conducting board i.e. Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC). The result dates and related information will also be notified only through the Board’s portal to the examinees. Students can check their result by entering their roll code and number in the result search once it will be made available on the website.
Latest Update 25th May 2019: Assam AHSEC Result (HS 2nd Year) 2019 has been announced today at 9 AM. All Students can check their result from below link.
Table of Contents
- 1 Assam AHSEC Result 2019
- 1.1 How to check AHSEC (Sc, Arts, Commerce) Results 2019
- 1.2 Information Mentioned on AHSEC 12th Result Card
- 1.3 Assam Board Class XII Result Rechecking and Supplementary exams
- 1.4 Assam HS 2nd Year Result 2019
- 1.5 AHSEC XII 2019 Result- Original Marksheet/ Statement of Marks
- 1.6 Important Points related to AHSEC Class 12th 2019 Result
Assam AHSEC Result 2019
All the reader who are anxious to know class 12th Board result in Assam can go through this article to get necessary information about the result date, methods to access result, previous year statistics and other details.
|Examination||AHSEC Class 12th examination 2019|
|Article category||Assam HS Result|
|Type of exam||Board examinations|
|Board||Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC)|
|Board type||State Board|
|Exam date||February-March 2019|
|Date of announcement of result||25th May 2019 at 9 AM|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
|HS Final Year Exam Results 2019 link||To be updated|
How to check AHSEC (Sc, Arts, Commerce) Results 2019
Board is going to upload class 12th result on its portal. Students can check their result by following the step-by-step procedure provided below-
- Firstly open the official website of Assam Board i.e. http://ahsec.nic.in or link provided in this page.
- On the homepage, click on the “Result”
- Click on “Higher Secondary Examinations 2019 result” link
- Result search page will appear.
- Enter the Roll code, number (No.) and security code in the fields provided.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- The HS result can be seen on the screen. Check the result.
- Download or take a printout of the result card for personal record and future references.
In case board provides any other mode for accessing the result, we will update the same in this page.
Information Mentioned on AHSEC 12th Result Card
A result card is released to provide information about the performance of the examinee in a particular exam. The result card holds the marks, result and other necessary information about the students and his/her performance in the examination.
Similarly, Assam HS online result sheet will include following information regarding the result of the candidates who appeared in the Board examinations-
- Name of the student
- Enrolment number
- Roll number
- Admit card no.
- Date of birth
- Parent’s name
- Stream/subject branch
- Date of the exam
- Name of the school and school code
- Subject and subject code
- Subject-wise marks obtained by the student
- Marks in Practical
- Internal assessment marks
- Marks in Theory
- Grades (if applicable)
- Total marks/ Maximum marks
- Total marks obtained
- Percentage of Total obtained marks
- Result (Pass/ Fail)
Assam Board Class XII Result Rechecking and Supplementary exams
Once the result is released, there are many students who are not satisfied with the marks they have got in various subjects. For such students, like other boards, AHSEC also has a provision for rechecking of the answer scripts. Board issue the rechecking application forms after few days of the release of result. Interested candidates are then required to fill the application form along with payment of prescribed application fee for each subject. All the intimation regarding rechecking is made through the official website.
Interested students can apply for various subjects of different streams. Candidates should note that they can submit rechecking request only for theory paper. Request for practical paper is not permissible. The rechecking result will also be published online and will indicate the changed/unchanged marks (whichever applicable) of the students in the respective subjects.
Assam HS 2nd Year Result 2019
Rechecking result will be uploaded stream-wise and will be final. After the announcement of the result, no further correspondence regarding the rechecking of answer scripts will be entertained.
Apart from rechecking facility, Board also conduct a supplementary or compartment examination for failed candidates proving them an another chance to pass class 12th without wasting an entire year. Students who will get compartment/ failed in one more subject can apply for supplementary examination. These exams are general conducted in the month of June every year.
AHSEC XII 2019 Result- Original Marksheet/ Statement of Marks
The online result sheet uploaded by the Board is provisional in nature and is meant only for the information purpose. Students should not confuse it with the original mark sheet of class 12th. The original marks memo of the students will be issued later to them. It will be made available to the respective school by the Board once result will be announced. Students have to get it from the concerned department of their school.
For more information about the mark sheet, students are advised to contact the school administration.
- Assam class 12th board result is likely to release on 25th May 2019 at 9 AM.
- The result will be made available on official website and students can get it using their roll code and no.
- Board may also publish the stream-wise list of toppers.
- Students not satisfied with their marks can apply for rechecking after result.
- To get all the notifications related to Assam HSEC class 12th result, students should visit its official portal on a regular basis.