Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Class Result 2019: Arunachal Board class 10th result for the year 2019 will release in the month of June 2019. The result will release only through online mode. After the release of the result, candidates will be able to check their results online. We will also upload the result here on this page.
Directorate of School Education is the authority responsible for conducting the class 10th examination in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. Directorate of School Education works under the Department of Education, Government of Arunachal Pradesh.
Table of Contents
Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Class Result 2019
Students will get all the information about Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th result in this article.
Overview of Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Exam 2019
|Conducting authority||Directorate of School Education, Arunachal Pradesh|
|Board||State Education Board|
|Date of exam||March 2019|
|Date of result announcement||June 2019|
|Mode of exam||Offline|
Result date will be updated soon here.
Arunachal Pradesh Board (DSEAP) 10th Class Result Date 2019
Arunachal Pradesh Board result is expected to release in
Procedure to Check Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Class Result 2019
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Board (mentioned above).
- Click on the result link provided on the homepage of the website.
- Enter Roll number and other details in the field provided.
- Now click on ‘submit’ button.
- Result will display on the screen.
- Candidates can save and take print of their result for future reference.
Students can also check result by clicking on the direct link mentioned below-
Click here to check Arunachal Pradesh Board (DSEAP) 10th 2019 result (Link will be available soon)
Information Mentioned on Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Class Result 2019
Here, we have shared the information mentioned on the result of candidates-
- Name of the student
- Enrollment No.
- Roll No.
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of birth
- Subject-wise marks (Practical, Theory)
- Total Marks
- Result Status (Pass/ Fail)
Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Result- Previous Years Analysis
Here we have provided a statistical analysis of the result from the year 2013 to 2017
|Year||Passing percentage of girls||Passing percentage of boys||Overall passing percentage|
|2017||54.04 %||53 %||54.04 %|
|2016||54.10 %||50 %||54.10 %|
|2015||53.11 %||49 %||53.11 %|
|2014||54.31 %||50 %||54.31 %|
|2013||56.31 %||53 %||56.31 %|
Arunachal Pradesh Board 10th Class Result 2019- Supplementary Exam
After the release of the result, the Board will organize a supplementary exam for students not satisfied with their result and for the students who will not be able to pass the 10th exam.
Important Instruction Related to Arunachal Pradesh 10th Result
- Result will be released on the dates specified by the Board.
- Candidates can check their result through the official website.
- Result will include marks and grades obtained by the candidates in each subject.
- Candidates are advised to keep their roll number and other login details safe to check the result.
- Candidates are also advised to be in touch with the official website and also with this page for updates on result.
- Students not satisfied with their result or students who will not be able to pass the exam will be given an opportunity to appear in supplementary Details about supplementary exam will be discussed later.
- Original marksheets of the candidates will be distributed to their schools after the declaration of result. Candidates can collect their marksheets after 15-20 days of the date of result announcement form their schools.
- In case of any query related to result and problem related to class 10 result, candidates can contact the concerned authority.
Hope, information shared in this article will be helpful for you. Stay connected with us for more information of Arunachal Board 10th result 2019.
If there is any query related to class 10th 2019 results do let us know. You can drop your comments in the comment section below.