APCOB Staff Assistant Result 2019 has been released and candidates who have taken the exam can check whether they have been shortlisted for the next round or not. APCOB Staff Assistant and Manager (Scale I) result has been released on 4th Oct 2019.
Update: The fourth provisional selection list of the candidates who had appeared in Staff assistant examination may check the list from the link given below
The APCOB SA Result is hosted on the official website of APCOB and candidates have to check it from there by using login details. Bank will not send any hard copy of result to any candidate. The APCOB Staff Assistant and Manager result direct link will also be made available on this page.
The Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd (APSOB) is a state cooperative bank situated in the state of Andhra Pradesh that has invited applications for recruitment of total 77 Staff Assistant and Manager (Scale-I) in the month of July. A large number of candidates submitted applications and appeared for the online exam that was conducted in the month of August 2019.
- 1 APCOB Staff Assistant & Manager Result 2019
- 2 APCOB Staff and Manager Merit List 2019
- 3 APCOB Staff and Manager Cut-Off Marks 2019
- 4 APCOB Staff and Manager Final Selection
- 5 How to access the APCOB SA result?
APCOB Staff Assistant & Manager Result 2019
|Name of the exam||APCOB Staff Assistant & Manager Exam|
|Article category||Result/ Merit list|
|Conducting authority||The Andhra Pradesh State Co-Operative Bank Ltd.|
|Post||Staff Assistant and Manager (Scale-I)|
|No. of vacancy||77 (Staff Assistant- 54 + Manager- 23 ),|
|Exam date||25th August 2019|
|Date of result||Announced Now|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of declaration of result||Online|
APCOB Staff Assistant Manager Result- Important Dates
|Commencement of online registration||10th July 2019|
|Last date for online registration||28th July 2019|
|Date of exam||25th August 2019|
|Publication of result||Available Now|
|Conduct of Interview||to be updated|
APCOB Staff and Manager Merit List 2019
The result and merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the exam and various other factors. Below we have shared complete procedure that bank follows in order to arrive at scores-
- The total number of questions answered accurately by an examinee in each test is considered for calculating their corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers. The penalty for every wrong answer is -0.25 marks. It means .25 marks are deducted for each wrong attempt from the total score.
- The score obtained by the candidates is normalised if exam is conducted in multiple shifts in order to reduce the issues and difference that usually arises due to difficulty level of questions papers in multiple shifts. These scores of candidates are equated to the base form taking into consideration the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- The total score and scores of each test are reported up to two decimal points.
Information mentioned on the APCOB SA and manger scale 1 result
The result sheet is expected to indicate following information- Name of the candidate, their roll number, name of post applied for, date of birth, gender, category, father’s name, mother’s name, marks object in each test, total marks, maximum marks, marks percentage, result status, remarks, and other related details.
APCOB Staff and Manager Cut-Off Marks 2019
In order to qualify the exam examinees are required to secure passing marks in each of the objective test. The passing marks or minimum qualifying marks in each of the test are decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing examinees taken together in every test to a minimum required level.
A relaxation of 5% in qualifying marks will be permissible for SC/ST/BC/PC/EXS candidates. Minimum marks percentage on aggregate will also be fixed by the Bank. The minimum required by candidates to be eligible for selection as termed as cut-off marks. Cut-offs are basically applied in two stages for this recruitment which are- on individual test scores and on Total Score
Candidates should also not that mere passing the exam will vest any right for final selection. The cut-off marks list will also be made available on Bank’s website.
APCOB Staff and Manager Final Selection
Earlier final selection of candidates was based on the marks obtained in online exam and interview round. But as per modification in selection criteria final selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates only in the Online test/Examination.
Important Instructions regarding APCOB Staff Assistant Result
- APCOB has release Staff Assistant and Manager results.
- The result is made available only on Banks’s website.
- No hard copy of result will be made available.
- The result for both the posts will be published separately.
- The result published online will be final and representation or request for revaluation will be accepted.
- As per recent modification in selection criteria final selection will be done only on the basis of online exam. No marks will be given for interview round (in case interview is conducted).
- Candidates waiting for result should frequently visit the official website to get latest updates.
- Mode of exam- online
- Type of questions- objective type
- Total questions- 100
- Total marks- 100
- Total duration of exam- 60 minutes
- Negative marking- 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
|Name of the tests||No. of questions||Maximum marks|
How to access the APCOB SA result?
Candidates can access their result by following the procedure shared below-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of the bank- https://www.apcob.org
- Step 2- Click on “Careers” tab given on the homepage of the website.
- Step 3- Candidates have to click on relevant result links.
- Step 4- On clicking the result link, result search page will appear.
- Step 5- Enter valid login credentials like registration no., user id, password etc.
- Step 6- Click on submit button.
- Step 7- Result will appear.
- Step 8- Check marks and result status.
- Step 9- Lastly, download the result sheet for further references.
Fourth selection list: Get here
Click here to check APCOB Staff Assistant Result- (Link Expired)
Click here to check APCOB Manager (Scale-I) Result- (Link Expired)
If you have any query then contact us below and we will assist you related to APCOB Staff and Manager result and merit list 2019. All the best!